Obama much greater prez says conservative blogger

Andrew Sullivan says Obama's 'much greater than polls suggest'

I'm posting this because certain rw's will sputter and swear. Hey, maybe some heads will explode.

Enjoy.

:badgrin:

Yahhhhh, sure. A Harvard educated Brit who says he's a conservative, but who's views are distinctly left wing. He did support Thatcher and Reagan though....but then he shifter to Kerry. Not exactly the resume of a "conservative".

But hey, keep believing nuddly, I hope it makes you feel are warm and gooey inside.

Obama would be judged as a decent president if he
1. Never brought out the racial or sexist crap
and 2. Would of invested more in our country within areas like education, science and infrastructure.

1. He hasn't. I wish he had. I think he has done us a disservice by ignore race as much as he has.

2. Congress has stopped him every inch of the way. And, when he has made changed via exec order, the screwy right screeches and whines.

Its "would HAVE". NOT "would of".

`

You've sunk to going to bloggers to try and rile people? A British blogger says Obama is better than polls show. Hmmm, sounds like some smart ass, arrogant Brit who thinks he's smarter than the American people. And you do know that it's not just Republicans taking those polls, right? Obama has lost favor with the left and the Independents.

Andrew Sullivan says Obama's 'much greater than polls suggest'

I'm posting this because certain rw's will sputter and swear. Hey, maybe some heads will explode.

Enjoy.

:badgrin:

You should use JakeStarkey as a source, he's a republican.

LOVE your avatar. Classic! Hehehe.

funny-obama1.jpg

and 2. Would of invested more in our country within areas like education, science and infrastructure.

1. He hasn't. I wish he had. I think he has done us a disservice by ignore race as much as he has.

2. Congress has stopped him every inch of the way. And, when he has made changed via exec order, the screwy right screeches and whines.

`

Yeah sure. I guess you forgot about him stepping in and injecting foot into mouth when they arrested the professor and again when he said trayvon would look like his son.

`

Yeah sure. I guess you forgot about him stepping in and injecting foot into mouth when they arrested the professor and again when he said trayvon would look like his son.

a THUG LIKE TRAYVON attacked the wrong goddamn Hispanic!

`

What would you do if someone was following you?

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

What would you do if someone was following you?

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

I would ask them what do they want? I'd try to be nice about it....

Forum List

Back