Obama Mispronounces "Corpsman" At Prayer Breakfast

I do not believe this is an issue of him not knowing the word and how to pronounce it.
I think it may be more of an issue of how, when he uses the teleprompter, he is strictly reading words and not speaking from his heart.

Was he using a teleprompter?

Of course he was, he can't give a speech to a group of 6th graders without using a teleprompter. But, if he truly knew that it was incorrect he would have said it once and realized his error, but he repeated the misspronunciation 3 times in the same speech. He did not know how to pronounce corpsman. I bet he does now.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The irony of you making this mistake is priceless. I hope you catch it. :lol: You even mentioned 6th graders.......lololol

Sly is what Republicans are good at. Like Bush leaving out the cost of both wars from his budgets - sly. Or Scott Brown pretending to be independent - sly. Or Sarah Palin pretending to know what is in the book "Going Rogue by Lynn Vincent" - sly. Or Republican politicians pretending to care about the middle class - sly.

I have to agree. Republicans are really, really good at "sly".

DEF:

sly - marked by skill in deception; "cunning men often pass for wise"; "deep political machinations"; "a foxy scheme"; "a slick evasive answer"; "sly as a fox"; "tricky Dick"; "a wily old attorney"

Clever or cunning, especially in the practice of deceit.

insidious; furtive a sly manner

roguish, knowing, arch, teasing, naughty, mischievous, wicked, impish His lips were spread in a sly smile.

cunning, scheming, devious, secret, clever, subtle, tricky, covert, astute, wily, insidious, crafty, artful, furtive, conniving, Machiavellian, shifty, foxy, underhand, stealthy, guileful She is devious, sly and manipulative.

Opposite of: open, direct, frank, straightforward, honest, trustworthy, above-board, artless, ingenuous, guileless
you forgot one Dean.....one of your guys,Jake Starkey trying to pass as a Republican....now that is Sly....

that's two words, dr oppenheimer :rofl:

comet-orbit-diagram.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obama only mispoke ONE word. Are all you guys idiots?

deal with it Dean.....it comes with the territory....if this was one of your beloved Republicans who said that, you would be having a blast right now goofing on the guy.....so go get your Nice and Softs and go somewhere else to weep....or join in and have a go at it.....

Weren't Libs in agony over Bush's handling of the language?

I think this will be the thing that gets him kicked out of the white house. Obama, bad president.....bad president!

hey Deans power twin has shown up....now we will hear Deans thoughts twice...just worded different...

LOL!

When rdean babbles, it's almost recognizable as English.

When his power twin repeats what rdean has to say, AutoZona's words are different,

and even more oddly incoherent.

I do not believe this is an issue of him not knowing the word and how to pronounce it.
I think it may be more of an issue of how, when he uses the teleprompter, he is strictly reading words and not speaking from his heart.

Was he using a teleprompter?

Of course he was, he can't give a speech to a group of 6th graders without using a teleprompter. But, if he truly knew that it was incorrect he would have said it once and realized his error, but he repeated the misspronunciation 3 times in the same speech. He did not know how to pronounce corpsman. I bet he does now.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He wasn't using a teleprompter when he gave that "beat down" to the Republican "elite" last Friday. Oh wait, are you saying they are less educated than 6th graders? Come on. Even Jethro Bodine had a 6th grade education and it only took him three years to get it.

Funny, they all talk with that "accent".

I hope and pray that Sarah Palin has a similar experience with the Democrats. Could you imagine? "Sarah, what's your sign?" "Uh, STOP?" I can see the street from my house.

Just curious. misspronunciation, is that like missamerica?

Last edited by a moderator:
Note to Obama: The "P" and "S" are silent.

How could this brilliant orator make such a glaring error?

Will the Leftists mock Obama like they did Bush for his butchered English?

I'm certain they won't.

sounded like "corpse" didn't it? :eusa_eh:

i remember when FDR said that on tv during the depression back in 1929.

:lol:

Sly oblique references will elude the liberals' comprehension.

Sly is what Republicans are good at. Like Bush leaving out the cost of both wars from his budgets - sly. Or Scott Brown pretending to be independent - sly. Or Sarah Palin pretending to know what is in the book "Going Rogue by Lynn Vincent" - sly. Or Republican politicians pretending to care about the middle class - sly.

DEF:

sly - marked by skill in deception; "cunning men often pass for wise"; "deep political machinations"; "a foxy scheme"; "a slick evasive answer"; "sly as a fox"; "tricky Dick"; "a wily old attorney"

roguish, knowing, arch, teasing, naughty, mischievous, wicked, impish His lips were spread in a sly smile.

cunning, scheming, devious, secret, clever, subtle, tricky, covert, astute, wily, insidious, crafty, artful, furtive, conniving, Machiavellian, shifty, foxy, underhand, stealthy, guileful She is devious, sly and manipulative.

Opposite of: open, direct, frank, straightforward, honest, trustworthy, above-board, artless, ingenuous, guileless

Yep! old President Bush out thought, out thunk, out manuvered all the damn DUmb democrats for eight solid years and all the while you DUmmies questioned his intelligence! Yup! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Note to Obama: The "P" and "S" are silent.

How could this brilliant orator make such a glaring error?

Will the Leftists mock Obama like they did Bush for his butchered English?

I'm certain they won't.

Thanks Peadophilo for starting yet another thread to discuss a very important topic!

You are the definition of a "winner"!

i remember when FDR said that on tv during the depression back in 1929.

DEF:

You seem to gloss over the operative components of the definition to wit, "roguish" and "teasing."

in any case, as I correctly noted (and as your dopey post confirms), the references DO "elude the liberals' comprehension."

Last edited:
One word - crucify him.

At the same breakfast, he called to task those morons who go on and on about his "faith" and his "citizenship".

The white wing Republican Party hates him. Hates him to the bone. They are scared of him, they have whipped themselves into a frenzy, and they hate him. No way around it.

When seven Senators can write a bill, and then vote against it in Congress just to keep it from looking like a tiny victory for the president of the United States (and I use the word "United" loosely), the hate is clear. No way around it. It's all about the hate.

comet-orbit-diagram.gif

You might want to look it up.

no, i'm quite certain that *crucify him* is two words, making his opening sentence:"One word-crucify him.", even more unwittingly funny than his usual buffoonery.

thanks for your concern, though. it's much appreciated.

One word - crucify him.

At the same breakfast, he called to task those morons who go on and on about his "faith" and his "citizenship".

The white wing Republican Party hates him. Hates him to the bone. They are scared of him, they have whipped themselves into a frenzy, and they hate him. No way around it.

When seven Republican Senators can write a bill, and then vote against it in Congress just to keep it from looking like a tiny victory for the president of the United States (and I use the word "United" loosely), the hate is clear. No way around it. It's all about the hate.

white wing Republican Party

The sad part is that the fucking asshole, rdean, actually thought about that, deemed it "clever" and elected to post that shit.

He's much like the poor retarded baby playing with his own diaper load and proudly displaying it for others to see.

In fact, rdean is exactly like that child.

comet-orbit-diagram.gif

no, i'm quite certain that *crucify him* is two words, making his opening sentence:"One word-crucify him.", even more unwittingly funny than his usual buffoonery.

Assume makes an "ass" out of you. Why do you assume I was referring to "crucify him"? Because I was referring to the FACT that Obama misspoke one "SINGLE" word.

Do you have to explain EVERYTHING to Republicans?????

DEF:

Yep! old President Bush out thought, out thunk, out manuvered all the damn DUmb democrats for eight solid years and all the while you DUmmies questioned his intelligence! Yup! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Uh, what exactly does "sly" have to do with "intelligence"? Let me quote this again, ""cunning men often pass for wise". Republicans don't seem to be able to distinguish between "sly" and "smart".

One word - crucify him.

When seven Republican Senators can write a bill, and then vote against it in Congress just to keep it from looking like a tiny victory for the president of the United States (and I use the word "United" loosely), the hate is clear. No way around it. It's all about the hate.

white wing Republican Party

The sad part is that the fucking asshole, rdean, actually thought about that, deemed it "clever" and elected to post that shit.

He's much like the poor retarded baby playing with his own diaper load and proudly displaying it for others to see.

In fact, rdean is exactly like that child.

Don't get mad just because I dropped truth on your tiny head. I know it hurts. I almost feel sorry for your pain.

Assume makes an "ass" out of you. Why do you assume I was referring to "crucify him"? Because I was referring to the FACT that Obama misspoke one "SINGLE" word.

as noted earlier, your lack of communication skills is not my problem.

it does make me laugh my ass off, though.

as noted earlier, your lack of communication skills is not my problem.

it does make me laugh my ass off, though.
How republican of you.

Forum List

Back