Obama Mispronounces "Corpsman" At Prayer Breakfast

wasn't jeremiah wright a corpsman? saved lbj's life or someshit like that. you'd think in twenty years it would have come up in conversation.

Jeremiah Wright enlisted without being drafted, served in the Marines honorably, then the Navy Medical Corp where he was valedictorian. Served as part of the team that operated on LBJ and received three White House commendations.

In 1972, it was discovered that the US government had been using blacks, without their knowledge, keeping them infected with syphilis, letting their wives and children become infected for generations (Tuskegee Experiment) just to see what would happen. That, plus the Jim Crow laws and the march for Civil Rights changed his view of what America is all about.

Barrack Obama wasn't part of that generation. He feelings are entirely different. You can't blame the children for the sins of the father.

Funny thing about the "valedictorian". Many white wingers on this site said there is no valedictorian in the Navy Medical Corps, but when I posted links to white veterans who had died and had been valedictorian, they shut up. No apologies. Because it's all about the hate.
We went through this before sweetness, the Navy isn't college, they don't have 'valedictorains.'

You posted no links, and nobody 'shut up' you moronic half wit.

The Navy Medical Corp is considered an "institution of learning". Something Republicans think is the same as "church".

I previously did post links and if you didn't read them, it's because you refused to.

Besides, does anyone believe for a minute that if Wright wasn't valedictorian, that Hannity and O'Reilly and Beck would let him get away with saying he was? That guy was investigated more then Bill Clinton and all they could get was "God Damn" American, out of context from two sermons out of thousands of taped sermons.

I love Republican Whine. It has such a fine aroma. A sip of "no government health care" with a hint of "don't touch my medicare" based on a robust flavor of "no new taxes" and just the slightest vapor of "give me a job".

Last edited by a moderator:
OH NO...NOT THAT.....I MEAN SHIT...FUCK...DAMN.....

How many times and in how many ways did the shrub butcher the English Language?

You need to get a life, really you need to get a life.

Yeah, about that...

President Bush mispronounces ANYTHING and the media is all over it

Obama does something as UNBELIEVABLE as this and I haven't heard a peep from Mein Kampf media

I bet they didn't mock the Fuhrer much either in his time

Believe me Bush misprounincing stuff was the least of his speaking difficulties.

He was a hillarious speaker. Too bad he was president and not on Comedy Central.

Things like the terrorists will not rest till they destroy america and neither will we.
:D

See, now, I think it's funny that he said "Corpse-Person". What a mis-speak.

Is this actually the case? Is there video?

Teleprompters should help him avoid it at all times.

Unless he is just reading the words and not feeling what he is saying.

Hmmm...so you think he does not know how to pronounce corpsman?

How did those teleprompters work last week when he single handedly kicked your entire party's ass?

Is it ambien that makes people dream like this?

Single HANDELDY, he can leap over tall buildings, he can kick ass with one hand tied behind his back.... he is ObamaMan.:lol:

So you two think it went well last week for the republicans.? good. lol

I do not believe this is an issue of him not knowing the word and how to pronounce it.
I think it may be more of an issue of how, when he uses the teleprompter, he is strictly reading words and not speaking from his heart.

Was he using a teleprompter?

were his lips moving?

Seriously, is that really you?

How did those teleprompters work last week when he single handedly kicked your entire party's ass?

Single HANDELDY, he can leap over tall buildings, he can kick ass with one hand tied behind his back.... he is ObamaMan.:lol:

Obviously you don't watch the most watched cable news station

We're still laughing

One word - crucify him.

At the same breakfast, he called to task those morons who go on and on about his "faith" and his "citizenship".

The white wing Republican Party hates him. Hates him to the bone. They are scared of him, they have whipped themselves into a frenzy, and they hate him. No way around it.

When seven Republican Senators can write a bill, and then vote against it in Congress just to keep it from looking like a tiny victory for the president of the United States (and I use the word "United" loosely), the hate is clear. No way around it. It's all about the hate.

I think the only hateful person on this thread is you. I think it's hysterical that the guy you put in the WH, whom you thought was the most BRILLIANT man EVER does not know how to pronounce " corpsman," correctly, he read it correctly but does not know to drop the p and the s. What a commander in Chief, and he did it THREE times.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hey Maple , maybe you misunderestimated him , what do you think asshole when you elected the blowhard cowboy twice

I do not believe this is an issue of him not knowing the word and how to pronounce it.
I think it may be more of an issue of how, when he uses the teleprompter, he is strictly reading words and not speaking from his heart.

Of course he was, he can't give a speech to a group of 6th graders without using a teleprompter. But, if he truly knew that it was incorrect he would have said it once and realized his error, but he repeated the misspronunciation 3 times in the same speech. He did not know how to pronounce corpsman. I bet he does now.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

At a Prayer Breakfast he called TO TASK those who have anything to say against him.

way to go Obama, you are so uncouth as usual.

and saying corps man shows just what he knows or cares about our military men and women, he couldn't even take the time to find out how to PROUNCE the word.

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

So are you always grasping at straws or did someone just put something in your drink?

Of course he was, he can't give a speech to a group of 6th graders without using a teleprompter. But, if he truly knew that it was incorrect he would have said it once and realized his error, but he repeated the misspronunciation 3 times in the same speech. He did not know how to pronounce corpsman. I bet he does now.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Big deal. Perhaps you should spend more time learning how to spell instead of worrying about what the president says.

Obviously you don't watch the most watched cable news station

We're still laughing

Ah..so you watched it on fox. NO wonder you have no idea what happened since they shut it off 20 minutes early and they talked over his responses.

It all makes sense now. fox did exactly what they were attempting to do, not let you see it.

Funny stuff. Thanks.

Forum List

Back