Obama Mispronounces "Corpsman" At Prayer Breakfast

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
Note to Obama: The "P" and "S" are silent.

How could this brilliant orator make such a glaring error?

Will the Leftists mock Obama like they did Bush for his butchered English?

I'm certain they won't.

One word - crucify him.

At the same breakfast, he called to task those morons who go on and on about his "faith" and his "citizenship".

The white wing Republican Party hates him. Hates him to the bone. They are scared of him, they have whipped themselves into a frenzy, and they hate him. No way around it.

When seven Republican Senators can write a bill, and then vote against it in Congress just to keep it from looking like a tiny victory for the president of the United States (and I use the word "United" loosely), the hate is clear. No way around it. It's all about the hate.

One word - crucify him.

At the same breakfast, he called to task those morons who go on and on about his "faith" and his "citizenship".

The white wing Republican Party hates him. Hates him to the bone. They are scared of him, they have whipped themselves into a frenzy, and they hate him. No way around it.

When seven Senators can write a bill, and then vote against it in Congress just to keep it from looking like a tiny victory for the president of the United States (and I use the word "United" loosely), the hate is clear. No way around it. It's all about the hate.

that's two words, dr oppenheimer :rofl:

comet-orbit-diagram.gif

Mis-speaking is not a concern to me...

But I agree that if this were Bush or some other REP, we would hear the calls of that person being 'stupid', thanks to the hypocrisy of the wingers

Weren't Libs in agony over Bush's handling of the language?

wasn't jeremiah wright a corpsman? saved lbj's life or someshit like that. you'd think in twenty years it would have come up in conversation.

Jeremiah Wright enlisted without being drafted, served in the Marines honorably, then the Navy Medical Corp where he was valedictorian. Served as part of the team that operated on LBJ and received three White House commendations.

In 1972, it was discovered that the US government had been using blacks, without their knowledge, keeping them infected with syphilis, letting their wives and children become infected for generations (Tuskegee Experiment) just to see what would happen. That, plus the Jim Crow laws and the march for Civil Rights changed his view of what America is all about.

Barrack Obama wasn't part of that generation. He feelings are entirely different. You can't blame the children for the sins of the father.

Funny thing about the "valedictorian". Many white wingers on this site said there is no valedictorian in the Navy Medical Corps, but when I posted links to white veterans who had died and had been valedictorian, they shut up. No apologies. Because it's all about the hate.

At a Prayer Breakfast he called TO TASK those who have anything to say against him.

way to go Obama, you are so uncouth as usual.

and saying corps man shows just what he knows or cares about our military men and women, he couldn't even take the time to find out how to PROUNCE the word.

wasn't jeremiah wright a corpsman? saved lbj's life or someshit like that. you'd think in twenty years it would have come up in conversation.

Jeremiah Wright enlisted without being drafted, served in the Marines honorably, then the Navy Medical Corp where he was valedictorian. Served as part of the team that operated on LBJ and received three White House commendations.

In 1972, it was discovered that the US government had been using blacks, without their knowledge, keeping them infected with syphilis, letting their wives and children become infected for generations (Tuskegee Experiment) just to see what would happen. That, plus the Jim Crow laws and the march for Civil Rights changed his view of what America is all about.

Barrack Obama wasn't part of that generation. He feelings are entirely different. You can't blame the children for the sins of the father.

Funny thing about the "valedictorian". Many white wingers on this site said there is no valedictorian in the Navy Medical Corps, but when I posted links to white veterans who had died and had been valedictorian, they shut up. No apologies. Because it's all about the hate.

a simple yes would have sufficed, dr fermi.

comet-orbit-diagram.gif

One word - crucify him.

When seven Senators can write a bill, and then vote against it in Congress just to keep it from looking like a tiny victory for the president of the United States (and I use the word "United" loosely), the hate is clear. No way around it. It's all about the hate.

comet-orbit-diagram.gif

Asswipe, HE ONLY MISPRONOUCED ONE FUCKING WORD. DO YOU GUYS WORK AT STUPID?????????????????????????????

One word - crucify him.

When seven Republican Senators can write a bill, and then vote against it in Congress just to keep it from looking like a tiny victory for the president of the United States (and I use the word "United" loosely), the hate is clear. No way around it. It's all about the hate.

How hard can it be for the Obamas to find a Black Separatist Church like TUCC in all of Washington DC?

One word - crucify him.

comet-orbit-diagram.gif

Asswipe, HE ONLY MISPRONOUCED ONE FUCKING WORD. DO YOU GUYS WORK AT STUPID?????????????????????????????

your inability to communicate clearly is not my problem, professor hawking.

Obama must have missed those sermons too.

How many sermons did Wright give over 30 or 40 years? Maybe 10,000 or more? So he said "God Damn America" at every sermon? Or just the two shown by Fox about 10,000 times each? Remember, Wright video taped years of his sermons and Fox watched them all. What about Hagee or Parsley? Or any of the other Evangelical preachers? Are you mad at them too? Have they said things just as damaging? Do you go to the Church of Fred Phelps?

Forum List

Back