Obama Mispronounces "Corpsman" At Prayer Breakfast

Note to Obama: The "P" and "S" are silent.

How could this brilliant orator make such a glaring error?

Will the Leftists mock Obama like they did Bush for his butchered English?

I'm certain they won't.

That's the way it was on the Teleprompter. Don't blame Obama for a Teleprompter mistake.

The problem with the white wing is the lack of education. Someone such as Obama makes one mistake and they are having an orgasm.

Imagine if he barfed on the Prime Minister of Japan the way Bush Sr. did, or grabbed the prime minister of Germany around the neck, the way Bush Jr. did, not to mention the kiss heard round the world with Prince Abba Dabba Dodo. Or fell asleep and started snoring while in conference with the Pope, the way Reagan did.

Could you imagine? The orgasm would blow their tiny heads off.

I'm certain they won't.

That's the way it was on the Teleprompter. Don't blame Obama for a Teleprompter mistake.

:lol:

That's right, it's Bush's fault, ALL White House teleprompters were supposed to be FOEN-ET-IC

One word - crucify him.

At the same breakfast, he called to task those morons who go on and on about his "faith" and his "citizenship".

The white wing Republican Party hates him. Hates him to the bone. They are scared of him, they have whipped themselves into a frenzy, and they hate him. No way around it.

When seven Senators can write a bill, and then vote against it in Congress just to keep it from looking like a tiny victory for the president of the United States (and I use the word "United" loosely), the hate is clear. No way around it. It's all about the hate.

that's two words, dr oppenheimer :rofl:

comet-orbit-diagram.gif

Asswipe, HE ONLY MISPRONOUCED ONE FUCKING WORD. DO YOU GUYS WORK AT STUPID?????????????????????????????

Well some of us HAVE to work at it as we weren't blessed with it at birth as you appear to have been. :eusa_whistle:

Uh, Bush butchered the English language every day of his life. It is a rare occurence for Obama.

Teleprompters should help him avoid it at all times.

Unless he is just reading the words and not feeling what he is saying.

Hmmm...so you think he does not know how to pronounce corpsman?

Stop putting words in my mouth, crazy lady!!! You did that yesterday on another thread. Do you think you're slick?? You're not.

Keep bringing up teleprompters if it makes you feel better. But you know that Obama is a brilliant speaker, with or without one. It just kills you people, doesn't it??? :lol:

Saying that he doesn't feel the words he is reading just means that you are not very intuitive.

Lastly, I did not say whether or not he pronounced "corpsman" correctly or not. I didn't hear it. It doesn't matter if he did or not. As I said, it is a rare occurence for him to mispronounce words. That was not the case with Bush. Now do you get it?? Geez.

I wonder how many people pronounce the last "s" in Illinois. I know a lot round here that do. But, I don't get into some faux outrage tizzy over it.

Stop putting words in my mouth, crazy lady!!! You did that yesterday on another thread. Do you think you're slick?? You're not.

Keep bringing up teleprompters if it makes you feel better. But you know that Obama is a brilliant speaker, with or without one. It just kills you people, doesn't it??? :lol:

Saying that he doesn't feel the words he is reading just means that you are not very intuitive.

Lastly, I did not say whether or not he pronounced "corpsman" correctly or not. I didn't hear it. It doesn't matter if he did or not. As I said, it is a rare occurence for him to mispronounce words. That was not the case with Bush. Now do you get it?? Geez.

I wonder how many people pronounce the last "s" in Illinois. I know a lot round here that do. But, I don't get into some faux outrage tizzy over it.

Ar Kansas
Tuck son

Now he has to apologize to Vegas, boat makers and HM's. Dayum.

I'm certain they won't.

Uh, Bush butchered the English language every day of his life. It is a rare occurence for Obama.

Shhhhhhhh. Dont do that, they will deny it. If not denial, they will say its ok, we expect if from Bush, Obama is supposed to be Mr. Perfect or some damn dumb thing like that.

I'm certain they won't.

How did those teleprompters work last week when he single handedly kicked your entire party's ass?

OH NO...NOT THAT.....I MEAN SHIT...FUCK...DAMN.....

How many times and in how many ways did the shrub butcher the English Language?

You need to get a life, really you need to get a life.

Yeah, about that...

President Bush mispronounces ANYTHING and the media is all over it

Obama does something as UNBELIEVABLE as this and I haven't heard a peep from Mein Kampf media

I bet they didn't mock the Fuhrer much either in his time

How did those teleprompters work last week when he single handedly kicked your entire party's ass?

Is it ambien that makes people dream like this?

Single HANDELDY, he can leap over tall buildings, he can kick ass with one hand tied behind his back.... he is ObamaMan.:lol:

:eek: Good grief Obama is right, all these years we've all been pronouncing it wrong

Call the scribes, the King has spoken, from now on we must all pronounce it

CORPSEMAN​

what were we thinking?

Thank goodness Obama is here to correct even the little things

Forum List

Back