obama losing it

WASHINGTON -- Normally, a president presiding over 8 percent unemployment and a country that sees itself on the wrong track wouldn't stand a chance. But then a candidate with Mitt Romney's shortcomings, including his failure to ignite much enthusiasm within his own party, wouldn't stand a chance, either.

The combination of the two explains why this election remains close, but President Obama heads into the campaign's last phase with some major advantages, starting, as Ronald Reagan did, with a rock solid base. These voters will support him no matter what the economic numbers say. Their commitment helps create an electoral map that also favors Obama, particularly with Ohio stubbornly retaining a tilt the president's way.

Obama also has a benefit of the doubt from many voters because they know he inherited an economic catastrophe, a point powerfully made by former President Bill Clinton in Charlotte. And more voters are enthusiastic about Obama, the man, than about Romney, the man. That's why Team Romney had to spend so much time at the Tampa convention rescuing Romney's personal image. It also explains the wide energy gap between the two conclaves.

Democrats were so eager to help Obama that it seemed they were ready to cheer even the reading of a phone book or a grocery list. Tampa was flat. Charlotte was hopping.

Obama's Advantage, Romney's Openings | RealClearPolitics

Conservatives off TV in Michigan, Pennsylvania

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Mitt Romney's allies have pulled their advertising from Pennsylvania and Michigan while redoubling efforts in other battleground states. The move indicates that at least for now, efforts by outside groups to help Romney compete in more states have stalled.

The Associated Press: Conservatives off TV in Michigan, Pennsylvania
Liberal's are scared shitless
Bill Maher says President Obama 'could absolutely lose' reelection - latimes.com

So bigderp, care to enter a wager with me on the Presidential election?

Nope because people are stupid, and stupid people are unpredictable and I don't bet on how stupid people will vote.

Translation:

"I am way too much of a pussy to bet on Romney because deep down I know that he's going to lose"

Military fuck up your stupid if you make a bet on stupid people, but I guess someone with a monkier about fucking up in the military is stupid also.

Nope because people are stupid, and stupid people are unpredictable and I don't bet on how stupid people will vote.

Translation:

"I am way too much of a pussy to bet on Romney because deep down I know that he's going to lose"

Military fuck up your stupid if you make a bet on stupid people, but I guess someone with a monkier about fucking up in the military is stupid also.

You seem mad.

I would be too if I were you. It must really suck for you to know that Obama is going to win.

Forum List

Back