Biden Losing To Trump Surprise: Among YOUNG Voters

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
I know there have been other polls showing this but the NYT? This is serious.

So what do you Biden supporters plan on doing for the next twenty or so years?

Usually, it’s not worth dwelling too much on a subsample from a single poll, but this basic story about young voters is present in nearly every major survey at this point. Our own battleground state surveys in the fall showed something similar, with Mr. Biden ahead by a single point among those 18 to 29. Either figure is a big shift from Mr. Biden’s 21-point lead in our final poll before the midterms or his 10-point lead in our last national poll in July.

The Times thinks it's because of his support for Israel.

And the Times is wrong. Dead wrong. Totally wrong. Stupidly wrong.

I know there have been other polls showing this but the NYT? This is serious.

So what do you Biden supporters plan on doing for the next twenty or so years?

The Times thinks it's because of his support for Israel.

And the Times is wrong. Dead wrong. Totally wrong. Stupidly wrong.
Trump embodies counter-culture.

Trump embodies counter-culture.
No he doesn't. Most youngg voters can't stand trump. But anything that shows trump winning anything will be shown here and exaggerated by trump supporters. We are a year out, the campaigns have not started. Nor have the trials. The season hasn't started and trump supporters are already declaring themselves as the champs. Things are going to change when Trump and Biden go face to face. Biden is going to destroy trump in the debates.

No he doesn't. Most youngg voters can't stand trump. But anything that shows trump winning anything will be shown here and exaggerated by trump supporters. We are a year out, the campaigns have not started. Nor have the trials. The season hasn't started and trump supporters are already declaring themselves as the champs. Things are going to change when Trump and Biden go face to face. Biden is going to destroy trump in the debates.
Are you honestly that stupid? Are you a paid stooge for the dimocrap party or for the WaPo? Are you a chatbot?

Or are you really that stupid?

You bring nothing to the table. Ever. You just waste cyber-space

Gen Z's anti-Semitism seems to be a big issue for Biden. Additionally, I think they are finally realizing they've been had regarding his student loan cancellation grift.
They were the ones dumb enough, selfish enough and gullible enough to believe him.

dims tend to be that way.

And they just get worse as they age.

Worse for you, yes, because Trump doesn't hate Jews.
dimocrap scum aren't anti-semitic anymore than my dog is.

They are anti-capitalist.

All Marxism, and all Marxists are Anti-Capitalist.

You don't hear Marxist FILTH rail against people, they rail against Capitalism. And they hate civilization.

dimocraps are scum

If Biden dropped the hammer on Netanyahu tomorrow, he would regain whatever he has supposedly lost with young voters. Netanyahu and his extremist buddies are the problem, not the people of Isreal.

dimocrap scum aren't anti-semitic anymore than my dog is.

They are anti-capitalist.

All Marxism, and all Marxists are Anti-Capitalist.

You don't hear Marxist FILTH rail against people, they rail against Capitalism. And they hate civilization.

dimocraps are scum
No, we are anti facist. And Republicans oppose anti fascists.

I’m holding out hope neither asshole wins the nomination. A repeat of last time would be awful and prove we live in a failed state.

Most young folks I talk to are on the Trump bandwagon.

And blacks.

One of the black guys who came out to trim my trees was talking to a young black guy. The youngster asked him about his support for Trump. He said his family asked him the same question. He told them "I voted for Trump because every time we elect a democrat president I wind up with less money and nobody can explain to me where the fuck it goes."

He also agreed with me that BIDEN is the racist, saying if you don't vote for me you ain't black. That black guy said "I'm black and I ain't voting for you you senile old pervert."

Forum List

Back