obama losing it

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
This thread will be for those stories of obama losing support.
So where do we begin?

Here we go back in Dec 15, 2011
Obama losing support among the young
President Obama is losing support within a key part of his 2008 election coalition: The young.

On the other hand, most 18-to-29-year-olds still back Obama over such Republican alternatives as Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich, according to a new poll from Harvard University.

Our Gannett colleague Chuck Raasch fills us in on the survey:

Approval of President Obama has fallen to 46% among 18-29 year-olds, a key part of his coalition in 2008, according to a poll by Harvard University's Institute of Politics.

More to follow

I hinted at it in June, and now I’m saying it outright in July: President Obama is going to lose this election if something doesn’t change in a significant way.
How can I possibly assert such a thing if election-prediction savant Nate Silver of The New York Times currently gives Obama a 66 percent chance of winning? Well, Silver has a fancy-shmancy mysterious data machine full of yummy variables.
I’m applying common sense.
Less than four months until the election, the Real Clear Politics average of all national surveys has Obama at 46.2 percent, vs. 45 percent for Mitt Romney.

Read more: Barack Obama on track to lose—John Podhoretz - NYPOST.com

Did Obama ever really "have it"?

I mean, come on- he's just a honk and jive brother that will say anything to appeal to anyone.
He's a damned Oreo.

No wait- he's a Rainbow Oreo!

oreo.jpg

Meanwhile, the new PPP poll of Ohio out tonight has Obama +5 in Ohio (up from +3 prior to the convention), a must-win state for Romney.

This thread is morally objectionable. If bigrebnc1775 wants to mentally masturbate he should do it off line.

Your arguments are intellectually lacking.

If you want to present a reasoned argument, please proceed.

Meanwhile, the new PPP poll of Ohio out tonight has Obama +5 in Ohio (up from +3 prior to the convention), a must-win state for Romney.
2012's Great Untold Media Story: Obama Is Losing
It's 8:21 on a Saturday morning and according to this photo snapped by Sharon Broadie, this is the size of the crowd that showed up in Powell, Ohio, (just outside of Columbus) to see Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan:

They know that if it is even close come November 7th, it breaks for Romney.

They are all coming all over each other as they relish their "bounce".

I am having so much fun right now.

They know that if it is even close come November 7th, it breaks for Romney.

They are all coming all over each other as they relish their "bounce".

I am having so much fun right now.

The bounce that could be compared to a watermelon hitting the road?

hmmm. I was thinking this would be the thread talking about Obama coming unhinged. I think we are going to see more evidence of that. I just dont think he believes he can be beaten and he is going to be more and more unhinged and flabbergasted as he sees his support shrink more.

Good one to read :badgrin:

Ryan freaks out Obamaland
By Jennifer Rubin
The Democrats are losing it, literally. The Obama camp and its surrogates are losing the fight to control the narrative about Mitt Romney and Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) They are losing the effort to distract voters through the presence at the GOP convention of Obama campaign staffers such as Robert Gibbs and Ben LaBolt, who spend their time wandering about and whining to the media here in Tampa about the “negativity” of the other side. They are losing the ability to con the media into focusing on likability, as if perceptions of Romney and Ryan wouldn’t improve after this event.

That spilled over last night in a group outburst from Romney-Ryan critics over Paul Ryan’s speech. Needless to say, the speech was a ringing success with delegates and in much of the mainstream media. Ryan bloodied President Obama with blow after blow, all the while appearing cheery and sincere. The crowd loved it. So nearly en masse the left decided that Ryan “lied.”

Ryan freaks out Obamaland - Right Turn - The Washington Post

Forum List

Back