obama losing it

Translation:

"I am way too much of a pussy to bet on Romney because deep down I know that he's going to lose"

Military fuck up your stupid if you make a bet on stupid people, but I guess someone with a monkier about fucking up in the military is stupid also.

You seem mad.

I would be too if I were you. It must really suck for you to know that Obama is going to win.

Why would I be mad? I see another Carter style defeat.

Military fuck up your stupid if you make a bet on stupid people, but I guess someone with a monkier about fucking up in the military is stupid also.

You seem mad.

I would be too if I were you. It must really suck for you to know that Obama is going to win.

The higher volume of spelling and grammar errors than usual along with the casplock thing is kind of a tell that you mad, bro.

If you really thought it would be a Carter style defeat you wouldn't bitch out of taking a bet on it.

You seem mad.

The higher volume of spelling and grammar errors than usual along with the casplock thing is kind of a tell that you mad, bro.

If you really thought it would be a Carter style defeat you would bitch out of taking a bet on it.

I explained it earlier about the caps lock. I could be wrong as I said not going to bet on how stupid people will vote. They are unpredictable and you';re stupid for suggesting it.

Kilmer-ImYourHuckleberry.jpg

Poor BigDerp, the pressure was more than he could bear.

If you really thought it would be a Carter style defeat you would bitch out of taking a bet on it.

I explained it earlier about the caps lock. I could be wrong as I said not going to bet on how stupid people will vote. They are unpredictable and you';re stupid for suggesting it.

Uh, huh and I totally believed you.

No, no. Really.

Kilmer-ImYourHuckleberry.jpg

Poor BigDerp, the pressure was more than he could bear.

Poor military fuck up no wonder you hate America for getting kicked out of the military for an article 15.
You don't have anyone to blame but yourself but be mad and hate America for your fuck up.:eusa_whistle:

Full Auto has revealed his sniveling butthurt.

Full-Auto said:
Hi, you have received -557 reputation points from Full-Auto.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
fuck you..........

Regards,
Full-Auto

Note: This is an automated message.

Thanks for the validation, yo!

Full-Auto said:

Comment:
fuck you..........

Regards,
Full-Auto

Any time.

We had another poster relieve me of my no neg burden. Enjoy.

Full-Auto said:

Comment:
fuck you..........

Regards,
Full-Auto

Any time.

We had another poster relieve me of my no neg burden. Enjoy.

I will.

Would you like to bet on Mitt Romney or are you just as big of a coward as lil' Deb?

I think BigDerp had to step away.

Prolly to kick a small animal or buy a new keyboard or something.

I guess full auto didn't like my flip flopper statement, he put a neg rep lol, go sling ur gun in a place that likes flip flippers, Mexico.

Forum List

Back