obama losing it

06132012Obama-220x120.jpg

Now, It's a Prominent Liberal Democrat Saying Obama is Losing It

Carville to Obama: They’re On to You, Switch Tactics
Now, It's a Prominent Liberal Democrat Saying Obama is Losing It - Patriot Action Network

They know he's a communist.

Maybe, but more like a dictator leaning towards communism. Even though his father was one.

This thread will be for those stories of obama losing support.
So where do we begin?

Here we go back in Dec 15, 2011
Obama losing support among the young
President Obama is losing support within a key part of his 2008 election coalition: The young.

On the other hand, most 18-to-29-year-olds still back Obama over such Republican alternatives as Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich, according to a new poll from Harvard University.

Our Gannett colleague Chuck Raasch fills us in on the survey:

Approval of President Obama has fallen to 46% among 18-29 year-olds, a key part of his coalition in 2008, according to a poll by Harvard University's Institute of Politics.

More to follow

:thanks:
obamawins.jpg

Meanwhile, the new PPP poll of Ohio out tonight has Obama +5 in Ohio (up from +3 prior to the convention), a must-win state for Romney.

And it looks like their North Carolina poll out today is showing Obama +1 in the state.
You can most definitely count North Carolina out, it's was a 50/50 split 2008 and the obama hopey changey feeling is dead here. Take that to the bank.

And it looks like Team Obama outraised Team Romney in August ($114 million to $111 million) for the first time since April. The Democrats are waking up.

And it looks like Team Obama outraised Team Romney in August ($114 million to $111 million) for the first time since April. The Democrats are waking up.

That is a blatant lie just as your comment about North Carolina.

BOSTON, Sept 9 (Reuters) - Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney raised more than $111 million in August, according to a statement issued by his campaign, maintaining an overwhelming cash advantage over President Barack Obama.

Romney raises $111 million in August-campaign | Reuters

What lie is that? I explicitly noted that Romney raised $111 million last month.

The point is that Obama raised more: $114 million.

A sharp turnaround from the $101 million to $75 million fundraising advantage Romney had in July. As I said, the Democrats are waking up.

What lie is that? I explicitly noted that Romney raised $111 million last month.

A sharp turnaround from the $101 million to $75 million fundraising advantage Romney had in July. As I said, the Democrats are waking up.

I'm giving links you're giving?
Romney Team Outpaces Obama in Fund-Raising Again
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/07/us/politics/romney-team-outpaces-obama-in-fund-raising-again.html

You seem to be reiterating everything I say immediately after I say it. Yes, in July Romney outraised Obama by a hefty $25 million.

The August numbers came out an hour ago and Obama's donations have jumped drastically.

Obama campaign hauls in $114 million in August, edging out Romney's $111 million - The Washington Post

As I said, the Democrats are waking up.

I'm giving links you're giving?
Romney Team Outpaces Obama in Fund-Raising Again
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/07/us/politics/romney-team-outpaces-obama-in-fund-raising-again.html

You seem to be reiterating everything I say immediately after I say it. Yes, in July Romney outraised Obama by a hefty $25 million.

The August numbers came out an hour ago and Obama's donations have jumped drastically.

Obama campaign hauls in $114 million in August, edging out Romney's $111 million - The Washington Post

As I said, the Democrats are waking up.

Waking up to failure not enough with little time

I guess that makes Obama a member of the 1%.

That has to suck when handed out as leaflets to the mass of 99%ers.

Forum List

Back