Obama lies to women on his FB page

You asked "what case is that?" and now this?

Are you not aware that this is exactly what SCOTUS just did?

Must be your little secret, Dudley, because I've heard of no such ruling.

Google Hobby Lobby.

I'm very aware of the lawsuit and the ruling. It's pretty clear you're the one who does not understand it.

You know, the big irony here is that you greedy, selfish asshats who are wetting your pants over the ruling are the ones that forced ObamaCare on us and it is because of that legislation that this lawsuit was filed by Hobby Lobby. If there had been no ObamaCare, there would be no Hobby Lobby lawsuit and no recent ruling by SCOTUS.

You make a deal with the devil, Dudley, you get burned and you and your fellow self-entitled chumps deserve to be barbecued to a crisp for the damage you've done to this country.

In this case, the disease is Being Female and, as we all know, bc pills are used for more than just birth control. Nor do they cause abortions but we'll be seeing a lot more of this kind of twisting of the facts.

More lies and propaganda. Typical of ideologues. You have no logical argument so you throw out ad absurdums.

Who is doing that?

Who is doing that?

Neither are far fetched but wait til its Muslims ...
Don't work for them then.

You asked "what case is that?" and now this?

Are you not aware that this is exactly what SCOTUS just did?

Do RWs really believe that this is it, the end of it? Do you believe that no other employer is going to cancel your coverage for "religious" reasons?

if you don't like the results of the law why the fuck do you support Obamacare? Terminal stupidity is the only answer to that question that even begins to make sense.

What is incredible is that Obamacare dictates what type of coverage people have to be provided. IT tells us what we must and must no do. Obama is like most liberals two faced and can't stand not getting their own way every time.

So you think it's OK for insurance companies to cancel you when you contract a disease they don't particularly like?

In this case, the disease is Being Female and, as we all know, bc pills are used for more than just birth control. Nor do they cause abortions but we'll be seeing a lot more of this kind of twisting of the facts.

Let's say you work for me. You smoke, my religion doesn't allow smoking, you get cancer, I don't pay your health insurance.

You're fat and diabetic. My religion does not allow gluttony and I'm sick of watching you sitting at your desk, shoving candy in your face so I cancel your insurance because you have caused your own illness.

Maybe Democrats should have read the bill before they passed it, instead of passing it to find out what's in it.

They still do.

The difference is that now they can decide what conditions, diseases, illness, treatments, drugs and procedures to cover.

They now stand between the patient and the doctor.

According to the ACA, employers with more than 50 full time employees are forced to provide insurance. I'd say their choice to "Either you insure an employee or you don't PERIOD" has been removed.

Oh, so Hobby Lobby has fewer than 50 full time employees?

Gawd, this is like talking to a damn tennis racket.

G'night all.

As SCOTUS pointed out, the mere fact that they handed out exceptions to the law proves that the law is flawed. That is the entire basis of the ruling, and why your claims are stupid.

That's the point.

The point is, it hasn't happened and it isn't going to happen.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

The point is that it has happened.

The boss decided he didn't want to pay for women's birth control so they yelled First Amendment.

What do you think that was all about?

The bigger problem where employers are going to get in trouble is that if you offer boner pills to a guy not offering birth control to women can be construed as sexual harassment.

The boss decided he didn't want to pay for women's birth control so they yelled First Amendment.

The bigger problem where employers are going to get in trouble is that if you offer boner pills to a guy not offering birth control to women can be construed as sexual harassment.

If you had a brain you might be able to make a rational argument.

Actually, you wouldn't because there is no rational argument that even come close to defending your position. That is why all your side has is hate and lies.

What is incredible is that Obamacare dictates what type of coverage people have to be provided. IT tells us what we must and must no do. Obama is like most liberals two faced and can't stand not getting their own way every time.

So you think it's OK for insurance companies to cancel you when you contract a disease they don't particularly like?

Let's say you work for me. You smoke, my religion doesn't allow smoking, you get cancer, I don't pay your health insurance.

You're fat and diabetic. My religion does not allow gluttony and I'm sick of watching you sitting at your desk, shoving candy in your face so I cancel your insurance because you have caused your own illness.

WTF? Suddenly, slippery slope is valid?

It's none of an employers FUCKING business. Either you insure an employee or you don't PERIOD!!!!!!!

Employers used to have that choice.

They still do.

The difference is that now they can decide what conditions, diseases, illness, treatments, drugs and procedures to cover.

They now stand between the patient and the doctor.

The Democratic Party put business right in the middle of a patient and a doctor, the Democratic Party, by failing to pass healthcare the appropriate legislation, and instead went to the irresponsible position of "passing it, to know what's in it" have massively failed the American worker and the entire middle class.

The Democrats are going to try to blame the Republicans, the Supreme Court, Hobby Lobby, insurance companies, corporate America, but the blame falls squarely on the Democratic Party that failed to read and understand what they passed and pushed on the American people.

Obama and his Democratic Party own this mess, they need to figure out how to fix their mess.

WTF? Suddenly, slippery slope is valid?

Funny how Democrats caught up in their own laziness and stupidity will run with what they in other areas, find appalling. Remember how they laughed at the right when the right brought out the slippery slope of gay marriage?

The hypocrisy of the left is mind boggling, their abdication of personal responsibility is a travesty.

Lol! Yeah, go ahead and try that stupidity in a court room.

Actually, you wouldn't because there is no rational argument that even come close to defending your position. That is why all your side has is hate and lies.

None of your, or this BULL SHIT is RATIONAL. :D

Why would you go to court?

None of your, or this BULL SHIT is RATIONAL. :D

The decision was based on federal law, your arguments are based on lies, which side sounds rational?

Why would you go to court?

If it is sexual harassment as you claim, the only way to collect is through the courts. And you claim to be a business owner? LOL!

Yeah, sure it will.... :rolleyes:

puff puff give .......

Yeah, sure it will.... :rolleyes:

I take it you haven't read sexual harassment laws recently.

Sure...and if the boss decided they didn't want to pay for cholesterol lowering medication...a woman could go elsewhere for that too..or buy it herself. Right?

The boss's religion shouldn't impact the workers anymore than the worker's religion should impact the boss. If the doctor prescribes X medicine or device, the insurance--that is paid for by the employee afterall--should cover it if it's not elective device related to lifestyle or simple desire. Not everybody can take hormonal tablets or suffer side effects from them.

I think you've crystalized the difference between liberals and others.

If you work for company X as a, lets say, sales person. You make your numbers and are progressing in the company and are being groomed for sales manager.

Then the owner/partnership/family that owns the company is sold and you're no longer even being considered because of your gender and their religion. It certainly seems as though the Supreme Court is saying that this is perfectly okay.

Sure, just give up the career you've built and move on. Easy to say and easier not to care if you are male. You won't be affected.

Forum List

Back