Obama lies to women on his FB page

Another idiot who thinks birth control is a choice between coke and pepsi

Another idiot that thinks health insurance is a womans only choice to get birth control. Doesn't planned parenthood provide it for free and aren't they subsidized by our tax dollars? Then there's to choice to pay out of pocket, it really isn't that expensive.

Last edited:
The thread title only needs the first two words.

Just sayin'.

Another idiot than thinks health insurance is a womans only choice to get birth control. Doesn't planned parenthood provide it for free and aren't they subsidized by our tax dollars? Then there's to choice to pay out of pocket, it really isn't that expensive.

Sure...and if the boss decided they didn't want to pay for cholesterol lowering medication...a woman could go elsewhere for that too..or buy it herself. Right?

The boss's religion shouldn't impact the workers anymore than the worker's religion should impact the boss. If the doctor prescribes X medicine or device, the insurance--that is paid for by the employee afterall--should cover it if it's not elective device related to lifestyle or simple desire. Not everybody can take hormonal tablets or suffer side effects from them.

And of course, in Conservistan, sex is seen as an elective pursuit only designed to populate the planet; right?

Another idiot than thinks health insurance is a womans only choice to get birth control. Doesn't planned parenthood provide it for free and aren't they subsidized by our tax dollars? Then there's to choice to pay out of pocket, it really isn't that expensive.

Sure...and if the boss decided they didn't want to pay for cholesterol lowering medication...a woman could go elsewhere for that too..or buy it herself. Right?

The boss's religion shouldn't impact the workers anymore than the worker's religion should impact the boss. If the doctor prescribes X medicine or device, the insurance--that is paid for by the employee afterall--should cover it if it's not elective device related to lifestyle or simple desire. Not everybody can take hormonal tablets or suffer side effects from them.

And of course, in Conservistan, sex is seen as an elective pursuit only designed to populate the planet; right?

Tell me where a boss has decided he didn't want to pay for cholesterol lowering medication?

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

You do know Hobby Lobby was paying for 16 of the 20 FDA approved forms of birth control prior to the ACA and what do you know, they still are.

Tell me where a boss has decided he didn't want to pay for cholesterol lowering medication?

That's the point.

You do know Hobby Lobby was paying for 16 of the 20 FDA approved forms of birth control prior to the ACA and what do you know, they still are.

People pay for the insurance through their labor--you don't think that employees get free coverage now, do you? Whether it shows up on your pay stub or not, you're paying for the insurance

As for the 16/20; that's great if you're prescribed one of the 16. What if you're prescribed one of the other four though? Tough tacos? I guess so.

I applaud Hobby Lobby for offering insurance to it's employees where they pay for some and employees pay for the rest.

The boss's religion shouldn't factor into it's employee's healthcare any more than the employee's religion shouldn't factor into the boss's life.

Again, if you work for a LLP or a sole proprietor or a "closely held" company like Hobby Lobby that, as I understand, the Green family is the sole owner of company stock and one day the LLP sells out to a guy who happens to be Muslim or the sole proprietor happens to sell out to a person who practices Islam or the Green family just decides they want to cash in their chips and sells their business to another family who uses the "closely held" model and happen to believe in Mohammed the Prophet--

are you supposed to go into your boss's office (so to speak) and demand to know what religion they are? I may work with Muslims at the office; my boss may be a Muslim...or my boss may be a Methodist.

It shouldn't matter.
I shouldn't have to worry about it.
My boss shouldn't have to tell me.
My boss's religion shouldn't have any effect on my life.

I'm happy that the Green family has religious values. From Time Magazine, I see where they give millions to charity on a regular basis in step with those values.
But those values shouldn't include taking money out of my check to give to whom they see as worthy any more than it should include not covering something my doctor prescribes for me.

Anyway; that is where I come down on it.

You problem is that you believe the bullshit that you are getting it for free.

People pay for the insurance through their labor--you don't think that employees get free coverage now, do you? Whether it shows up on your pay stub or not, you're paying for the insurance

As for the 16/20; that's great if you're prescribed one of the 16. What if you're prescribed one of the other four though? Tough tacos? I guess so.

I applaud Hobby Lobby for offering insurance to it's employees where they pay for some and employees pay for the rest.

The boss's religion shouldn't factor into it's employee's healthcare any more than the employee's religion shouldn't factor into the boss's life.

Again, if you work for a LLP or a sole proprietor or a "closely held" company like Hobby Lobby that, as I understand, the Green family is the sole owner of company stock and one day the LLP sells out to a guy who happens to be Muslim or the sole proprietor happens to sell out to a person who practices Islam or the Green family just decides they want to cash in their chips and sells their business to another family who uses the "closely held" model and happen to believe in Mohammed the Prophet--

are you supposed to go into your boss's office (so to speak) and demand to know what religion they are? I may work with Muslims at the office; my boss may be a Muslim...or my boss may be a Methodist.

It shouldn't matter.
I shouldn't have to worry about it.
My boss shouldn't have to tell me.
My boss's religion shouldn't have any effect on my life.

I'm happy that the Green family has religious values. From Time Magazine, I see where they give millions to charity on a regular basis in step with those values.
But those values shouldn't include taking money out of my check to give to whom they see as worthy any more than it should include not covering something my doctor prescribes for me.

Anyway; that is where I come down on it.

The employer is paying for it, idiot. The proof of that is that you are not charged taxes for it. If you don't like the way it fucking works why the fuck do you support Obamacare?

It's none of an employers FUCKING business. Either you insure an employee or you don't PERIOD!!!!!!!

Says you, as was said when the first Obamacare case went the other way, tough shit.

You don't always get your own way.

What is incredible is that Obamacare dictates what type of coverage people have to be provided. IT tells us what we must and must no do. Obama is like most liberals two faced and can't stand not getting their own way every time.

What is incredible is that Obamacare dictates what type of coverage people have to be provided. IT tells us what we must and must no do. Obama is like most liberals two faced and can't stand not getting their own way every time.

So you think it's OK for insurance companies to cancel you when you contract a disease they don't particularly like?

So you think it's OK for insurance companies to cancel you when you contract a disease they don't particularly like?

The only person that ever happened to was JosefB and we know he's a pathological liar

candycorn

For some reason, this goes right over their heads.

SCOTUS just cut the pay of millions of women and their employers are not going to make it up with cash.

Why can't RWs get that?

Forum List

Back