Obama lies to women on his FB page

What is incredible is that Obamacare dictates what type of coverage people have to be provided. IT tells us what we must and must no do. Obama is like most liberals two faced and can't stand not getting their own way every time.

So you think it's OK for insurance companies to cancel you when you contract a disease they don't particularly like?

In this case, the disease is Being Female and, as we all know, bc pills are used for more than just birth control. Nor do they cause abortions but we'll be seeing a lot more of this kind of twisting of the facts.

Let's say you work for me. You smoke, my religion doesn't allow smoking, you get cancer, I don't pay your health insurance.

You're fat and diabetic. My religion does not allow gluttony and I'm sick of watching you sitting at your desk, shoving candy in your face so I cancel your insurance because you have caused your own illness.

Neither are far fetched but wait til its Muslims ...

candycorn
People pay for the insurance through their labor--you don't think that employees get free coverage now, do you? Whether it shows up on your pay stub or not, you're paying for the insurance
For some reason, this goes right over their heads.

SCOTUS just cut the pay of millions of women and their employers are not going to make it up with cash.

Why can't RWs get that?

for some reason every Obamazombie thinks that tax law is irrelevant to this discussion.

What is incredible is that Obamacare dictates what type of coverage people have to be provided. IT tells us what we must and must no do. Obama is like most liberals two faced and can't stand not getting their own way every time.

So you think it's OK for insurance companies to cancel you when you contract a disease they don't particularly like?

In this case, the disease is Being Female and, as we all know, bc pills are used for more than just birth control. Nor do they cause abortions but we'll be seeing a lot more of this kind of twisting of the facts.

Let's say you work for me. You smoke, my religion doesn't allow smoking, you get cancer, I don't pay your health insurance.

You're fat and diabetic. My religion does not allow gluttony and I'm sick of watching you sitting at your desk, shoving candy in your face so I cancel your insurance because you have caused your own illness.

Funny how science says the issue is inconclusive, yet you keep saying that you have the answers.

Sure...and if the boss decided they didn't want to pay for cholesterol lowering medication...a woman could go elsewhere for that too..or buy it herself. Right?

Don't work for them then.

The boss's religion shouldn't impact the workers anymore than the worker's religion should impact the boss. If the doctor prescribes X medicine or device, the insurance--that is paid for by the employee afterall--should cover it if it's not elective device related to lifestyle or simple desire. Not everybody can take hormonal tablets or suffer side effects from them.

It's none of an employers FUCKING business. Either you insure an employee or you don't PERIOD!!!!!!!

Exactly. It's none of their business, so stop trying to make it their business and force them to pay for shit you have no civil right to.

Last edited:
Sure...and if the boss decided they didn't want to pay for cholesterol lowering medication...a woman could go elsewhere for that too..or buy it herself. Right?

The boss's religion shouldn't impact the workers anymore than the worker's religion should impact the boss. If the doctor prescribes X medicine or device, the insurance--that is paid for by the employee afterall--should cover it if it's not elective device related to lifestyle or simple desire. Not everybody can take hormonal tablets or suffer side effects from them.

And of course, in Conservistan, sex is seen as an elective pursuit only designed to populate the planet; right?

Tell me where a boss has decided he didn't want to pay for cholesterol lowering medication?

That's the point.

The point is, it hasn't happened and it isn't going to happen.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

More lies and propaganda. Typical of ideologues. You have no logical argument so you throw out ad absurdums.

Who is doing that?

Who is doing that?

It's none of an employers FUCKING business. Either you insure an employee or you don't PERIOD!!!!!!!

Employers used to have that choice.

They still do.

The difference is that now they can decide what conditions, diseases, illness, treatments, drugs and procedures to cover.

They now stand between the patient and the doctor.

If you don't like the benefits they are offering don't work for them.

They still do.

The difference is that now they can decide what conditions, diseases, illness, treatments, drugs and procedures to cover.

According to the ACA, employers with more than 50 full time employees are forced to provide insurance. I'd say their choice to "Either you insure an employee or you don't PERIOD" has been removed.

More lies and propaganda. Typical of ideologues. You have no logical argument so you throw out ad absurdums.

Who is doing that?

Who is doing that?

You asked "what case is that?" and now this?

Are you not aware that this is exactly what SCOTUS just did?

Do RWs really believe that this is it, the end of it? Do you believe that no other employer is going to cancel your coverage for "religious" reasons?

Who is doing that?

Who is doing that?

You asked "what case is that?" and now this?

Are you not aware that this is exactly what SCOTUS just did?

Must be your little secret, Dudley, because I've heard of no such ruling.

They still do.

According to the ACA, employers with more than 50 full time employees are forced to provide insurance. I'd say their choice to "Either you insure an employee or you don't PERIOD" has been removed.

Oh, so Hobby Lobby has fewer than 50 full time employees?

Gawd, this is like talking to a damn tennis racket.

G'night all.

That's the point.

The point is, it hasn't happened and it isn't going to happen.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

The point is that it has happened.

The boss decided he didn't want to pay for women's birth control so they yelled First Amendment.

What do you think that was all about?

They did not, they invoked a federal law that requires the government to justify their actions.

Forum List

Back