Obama lays down the law to Iran

"Iran, under Article IV of said treaty, has every right to enrich uranium to its heart’s content. The treaty clearly states: “Nothing in this Treaty shall be interpreted as affecting the inalienable right of all the Parties to the Treaty to develop research, production and use of nuclear energy for peaceful purposes without discrimination and in conformity with Articles I and II of this Treaty.”

It is we the USA that makes the rules, if we say that Iran is in violation, than they are in violation.

That is the solid truth. Might is right. Iran is a small powerless republic. There is no way it can defend itself. Iran could not even defeat Iraq. Consequently, The War Party believes that Iran is an ideal target .

Read the actual treaty. The IAEA is the oversight authority of the NPT.

"Iran, under Article IV of said treaty, has every right to enrich uranium to its heart’s content. The treaty clearly states: “Nothing in this Treaty shall be interpreted as affecting the inalienable right of all the Parties to the Treaty to develop research, production and use of nuclear energy for peaceful purposes without discrimination and in conformity with Articles I and II of this Treaty.”

It is we the USA that makes the rules, if we say that Iran is in violation, than they are in violation.

That is the solid truth. Might is right. Iran is a small powerless republic. There is no way it can defend itself. Iran could not even defeat Iraq. Consequently, The War Party believes that Iran is an ideal target .

You knew nothing of what you spoke on WW II, you ran when challenged, ignored all that got posted, now you speak as if you know something of Iran. Prove your comment on Iran, over a million dead fighting in the Iran/Iraq war, my god, a million people dead and you call iran a small powerless nation. You are truely brilliant.

You cannot defend yourself, you cannot even accurately describe Iranian history, so we are to debate what you cannot defend, we are to debate what you make up at a whim.

. See "Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan Discusses Nuclear Program in TV Talk Show," Aaj News Television, August 31, 2009

In interviews from May through July 2008, Khan recanted his previous confession of his involvement with Iran and North Korea.
He said President Pervez Musharraf forced him to be a "scapegoat" for the "national interest."[5][6] Khan accuses the Pakistan Army and President Musharraf of proliferating nuclear arms.[7] He said centrifuges were sent from Pakistan in a North Korean plane loaded under the supervision of Pakistani security officials. He also said that he had traveled to North Korea in 1999 with a Pakistani Army general to buy shoulder-launched missiles from the government there.[8]

I'm not arguing that is their violation. It's an idiotic post by Contumacious to assume that is the violation.

Iran is in violation of at least Article III of the NPT. They are not reporting their activities with fissionable materials to the IAEA, as required under Article III.

LINK, please. To an impartial non US not zionist website.

LMAO. Too bad it's the Department of State. I'll just let your conspiratorial delusions assume that State would alter the text of an international treaty of which there are an additional 184 nations who have the same text. Just to piss you off. Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT)

Just to piss you off, why is it that no one interferes with Israel's nuclear program?!?!?!?!?!?

. See "Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan Discusses Nuclear Program in TV Talk Show," Aaj News Television, August 31, 2009

In interviews from May through July 2008, Khan recanted his previous confession of his involvement with Iran and North Korea.
He said President Pervez Musharraf forced him to be a "scapegoat" for the "national interest."[5][6] Khan accuses the Pakistan Army and President Musharraf of proliferating nuclear arms.[7] He said centrifuges were sent from Pakistan in a North Korean plane loaded under the supervision of Pakistani security officials. He also said that he had traveled to North Korea in 1999 with a Pakistani Army general to buy shoulder-launched missiles from the government there.[8]

Wow, thats two posts of your own you are ignoring, unless I posted to quickly for you to think, gee, you can cut and paste, wow, so you going to explain how Iran is small and powerless with over a million dead in the last war it fought in or is this another fact that in makes you "unnnnncomfortable".

How about going back to what you send about Japan, another post of yours too diiiiificult to support?

and now you post as if you have the intellect to understand what you seem to "copy and paste"

You knew nothing of what you spoke on WW II, you ran when challenged, ignored all that got posted, now you speak as if you know something of Iran. Prove your comment on Iran, over a million dead fighting in the Iran/Iraq war, my god, a million people dead and you call iran a small powerless nation. You are truely brilliant.

You cannot defend yourself, you cannot even accurately describe Iranian history, so we are to debate what you cannot defend, we are to debate what you make up at a whim.

Blame Reagan, Rumfilled and the War Party. They instigated the god damned war.

LMAO. Too bad it's the Department of State. I'll just let your conspiratorial delusions assume that State would alter the text of an international treaty of which there are an additional 184 nations who have the same text. Just to piss you off. Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT)

Just to piss you off, why is it that no one interferes with Israel's nuclear program?!?!?!?!?!?

The "interference" is based on the NPT, of which Iran is a signatory state. Israel, not being a signatory state, does not have any treaty obligations.

I didn't sign my neighbor's mortgage, thus I have no obligation under that mortgage. I know that's obvious, but sometimes the obvious needs to be demonstrated.

You know nothing about what you stated about WW II, you cannot and have not supported your assertion about Iran and now you ask a question about Israel as if your posts are legit, your trolling, nothing more, literally flames of another feather and trolls, thats all your posts.

You dont know nothing about Israel nukes.
You know nothing of WW II
You know nothing of iran

I state this because you just run from one post to the next troll to your next crazy comment.

I would ask your age but age has nothing to do with trolling.

Last edited:

The "interference" is based on the NPT, of which Iran is a signatory state. Israel, not being a signatory state, does not have any treaty obligations.

I didn't sign my neighbor's mortgage, thus I have no obligation under that mortgage. I know that's obvious, but sometimes the obvious needs to be demonstrated.

I does not matter whether Iran signed the NPT or not, the US and UK have been fucking around with Iran since the 50's. Always looking for a fucking pretext to intervene in its internal affairs. So the powers that be want Iran powerless and defenseless.

If Iran was able to produce nuclear weapons that could actually reach the U.S., and they were of the mind to use them, that would be a dangerous threat to us. I am not saying that they would be able to destroy us. But it would be a threat just the same.

To suggest that they are not really a threat because they haven't invaded another country is a logical fallacy.

WHY is it OK for the US and Israhell to produce nuclear weapons that reach Iran but not vice versa?

Did I say Iran doesn't have the right to have military weapons ( nuclear)? No, I did not. They have just as much right as we do.
Not under the treaty which they signed, they do not in the least have a right to nuclear weapons.

I does not matter whether Iran signed the NPT or not, the US and UK have been fucking around with Iran since the 50's. Always looking for a fucking pretext to intervene in its internal affairs. So the powers that be want Iran powerless and defenseless.

How idiotic. The treaty is in place as a contract among nations. No one held a gun to any nation's head to sign the NPT.

Mr Fucktard, Sir:

In the 80's , Saddam Hussein was Reagan's favorite dictator. reagan convinced Saddam TO INVADE IRAN. So get the facts straight.

No he didn't. You are a liar....and you better keep calling me sir........ you peon

Mr. Shithead, Sir:

handshake300.jpg

National Security Archive

The U.S. restored formal relations with Iraq in November 1984, but the U.S. had begun, several years earlier, to provide it with intelligence and military support (in secret and contrary to this country's official neutrality) in accordance with policy directives from President Ronald Reagan. These were prepared pursuant to his March 1982 National Security Study Memorandum (NSSM 4-82) asking for a review of U.S. policy toward the Middle East

you DO realize that 1984 is AFTER the start of the Iraq/Iran war, RIGHT?

about Israel

How is the weather in TelAviv?

Still stumped, still cant support your own ideas. Still think anyone should take you serious, tell us about Israel nukes, go ahead,

Tell us about the innocent japanese, go ahead, you brought it up.

Tell us how Iran is a tiny harmless country when a million died in their last war.

You think I should tell you about weather in Tel Aviv when you act like a coward, you made these comments without my help, now explain and defend them.

Notice how you are all alone here.

If you were smart you could figure out why of course if you were smart you could explain your posts.

Why dont you think deep and ask the dead chinese babies the Japanese Samurai of WW II murdered

No he didn't. You are a liar....and you better keep calling me sir........ you peon

Mr. Shithead, Sir:

handshake300.jpg

The U.S. restored formal relations with Iraq in November 1984, but the U.S. had begun, several years earlier, to provide it with intelligence and military support (in secret and contrary to this country's official neutrality) in accordance with policy directives from President Ronald Reagan. These were prepared pursuant to his March 1982 National Security Study Memorandum (NSSM 4-82) asking for a review of U.S. policy toward the Middle East

you DO understand the meaning of the word "several".

I'm sure Obama found a way to work in an apology from America as that is his way when talking to foreign governments......

Mr. Shithead, Sir:

handshake300.jpg

you DO understand the meaning of the word "several".

And it was in secret, according to your post. Let us in on this secret.

You think I should tell you about weather in Tel Aviv when you act like a coward, you made these comments without my help, now explain and defend them.

I am not ignoring you.

I am in the process of translating the posts into Hebrew so that you can fully understand them.

Shalom.

lol, so funny, so your saying its funny that the chinese ten year old girls got raped and murdered, why would you say that

I am not ignoring you.

I am in the process of translating the posts into Hebrew so that you can fully understand them.

Shalom.

LMAO. So, in your mind, it's an insult to another if they know Hebrew?

ROTFLMAO

Forum List

Back