Obama lays down the law to Iran

You think I should tell you about weather in Tel Aviv when you act like a coward, you made these comments without my help, now explain and defend them.

I am not ignoring you.

I am in the process of translating the posts into Hebrew so that you can fully understand them.

Shalom.

LMAO. So, in your mind, it's an insult to another if they know Hebrew?

ROTFLMAO

Obama's minions are just supporting him in every way possible. It doesnt matter who they insult or if they have to spit on the graves of the innocent children raped and murdered. Its all for Obama and Obama is happy to have people Contumacious do everything possible and every way possible.

Look how Contumacious debates, its hate, its evil, its obfuscation, what do you think people like Contumacious will resort to in the defense of Obama, the person who hanged the fed in Kentucky was most likely an Obama supporter trying to stir up hate. We see how they try and stir up hate here, nothing is off limits, why should I presume Obama's supporters will stop at hate speech, if Obama supporters like Contumacious can so easily use these kind of tactics where do you think they draw the line.

You think I should tell you about weather in Tel Aviv when you act like a coward, you made these comments without my help, now explain and defend them.

I am not ignoring you.

I am in the process of translating the posts into Hebrew so that you can fully understand them.

Shalom.

ROTFLMAO

O f course not.

According , to USAF COL Karen Kwiatkowski, during the Bush II administration the Pentagon was controlled by people who spoke hebrew.

I am not ignoring you.

Shalom.

ROTFLMAO

O f course not.

According , to USAF COL Karen Kwiatkowski, during the Bush II administration the Pentagon was controlled by people who spoke hebrew.

Interesting.

Yet, Iran is in violation of the NPT.

you DO understand the meaning of the word "several".

And it was in secret, according to your post. Let us in on this secret.

The LINK takes you to documents released pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, so knock yourself out.

Sorry, I'm not going throught the National Archives (LMAO) to do your work. Give me a proper reference, and I will be glad to inspect it. Really. Just telling another to go to a library/archives/database is not a proper rererence.

And it was in secret, according to your post. Let us in on this secret.

The LINK takes you to documents released pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, so knock yourself out.

Sorry, I'm not going throught the National Archives (LMAO) to do your work. Give me a proper reference, and I will be glad to inspect it. Really. Just telling another to go to a library/archives/database is not a proper rererence.

Well, you should not research the issues if you can not handle the truth. The ONLY reason I did it is because I have three testicles and do not speak Hebrew or Yiddish.

Well, you should not research the issues if you can not handle the truth. The ONLY reason I did it is because I have three testicles and do not speak Hebrew or Yiddish.

You made the claim that something happened at a certain time. The burden is on you to support that claim. Until you do, one must rationally give your claim no credibility at all.

I am not ignoring you.

Shalom.

ROTFLMAO

O f course not.

Thats not how your post read and thats not the context you used.

You say "of course not", yet you have yet to defend one of your posts on much more hateful things than than your hebrew joke, of course not rings hollow.

Insults and lies, great trolls

You made the claim that something happened at a certain time. The burden is on you to support that claim. Until you do, one must rationally give your claim no credibility at all.

I was just joshing, we are being governed by saints.

ROTFLMAO

O f course not.

You say "of course not", yet you have yet to defend one of your posts on much more hateful things than than your hebrew joke, of course not rings hollow.

Hear, Hear!

ROTFLMAO

O f course not.

yes, indeed . The zombified , gotta love them:

IRAQ: War Launched to Protect Israel - Bush Adviser

By Emad Mekay

WASHINGTON, Mar 29 (IPS) - IPS uncovered the remarks by Philip Zelikow, who is now the executive director of the body set up to investigate the terrorist attacks on the United States in September 2001 - the 9/11 commission - in which he suggests a prime motive for the invasion just over one year ago was to eliminate a threat to Israel, a staunch U.S. ally in the Middle East

Yet, Iran is still in violation of the NPT

Yet , Iran is still violation of the War Party Edict (WPE).
wharrgarbl.jpg

Forum List

Back