Obama just lost the election tonight

You saying he lost the election for 2012 because of tonight's speech...did you post this before or after he gave the speech?

Oh and who exactly will beat him in 2012?

That is the part of the scenario that always remains unanswered..

I think he will win again because stupid and greedy people/voters have become the norm in America.

Stupid greedy people? yeah there is a lot of that. Funny how people who want to earn enough to feed their families, keep a roof over their heads and perhaps someday want to send their kids to school, are greedy in your eyes. But Corporate America, the Banking Industry, and our top 2-3% in general are your heroes and don't do a damn thing wrong....and if they do.... it's OK because they are these mysterious "Job Creators" that don't seem to be creating much of anything, but are sucking up money like never before, and they get a free pass from you.

Stupid and greedy? Yep... sounds like the problem... you are right about that... you just refuse to point the finger where it belongs.... The Stupidity lies with the Cult of the Tea Party, The Greed comes from those that fund it.

A lot of wailing and knashing of teeth here.

The debt ceiling crisis will be solved.

And there will be other crisis which will make this look like a tempest in a teapot.

That's the way of the world.

I know I'm a N00B and as much as it may pain me to post this, I actually agree with you! To use smilies:

:eusa_clap: :woohoo: :party: :iagree: :banana:

What I normally think about many of your posts is:
:bsflag: :asshole: :finger3: :lame2:

In the spirit of GMTA :beer: at least on this matter.

Thanks!!

Please note: I used to be a Republican, then converted to a Democrat in 2008. I voted for Obama in 2008 and have largely defended his actions...

But tonight?

His speech was terrible. He delivered it terribly.

S&P has said that if Boehner's plan is passed, the credit rating of the country will be downgraded. Obama is in a lose-lose situation here and it looks like the Republicans are the only ones who are going to win.

The only thing left for Obama to do right now is let the country go into default and not extend the cap until Republicans increase revenues. Obama MUST stand firm on this. No short term deal. Let the country go into default in order to win this battle.

Unfortunately, we as middle class Americans, are stuck in the middle between the Liberals and the Conservatives and we're both going to have to pay for it.
"The only thing left for Obama to do right now is let the country go into default...".

Your Teabags are showing.

If it wasn't for you folks' amateurish/less-than-sophisticated/History-challenged approach to politics, people might take you more-seriously.

In your next-Life, ya' might want to pay-more-attention in Civics-class.....unless, of course, you have some deep-seated, masochistic, genetically-disposed need to be the butt of civil-society's jokes.

:eusa_hand:

Obama's pushing a higher ups agenda.
wow.....how descriptive/detailed an opinion. It sounds like you almost put some thought into it.​

Months and Months pass by and all of a sudden it has to be done at the last minute.
Uhhhhhhhhhhh.....you knew Obama's (officially) been In-Office since January 2009, right?

He gave Congress every-opportunity to take-the-lead, in passing whatever Legislation was needed (to clean-up after BUSHCO's economic-debacle), but....unfortunately.....everyone had to wait on Republicans' crying & slobbering, over their loss (to him). No one expected Republicans (and, their Congressmen) to take two years, doing so.
329.gif
How wimpy.

Two-years-later, Republicans thought it was a pretty-good-idea (due to their lack o' creativity) allowing the Teabaggers to run wild.....all-the-way to the Halls o' Congress. It appears the Teabaggers' reps are still in the process of finding the restrooms.....'cause they've done nothing-else, since arriving. (Maybe it's the indoor-plumbing that's got them so mesmerized.)

If John Boner had established control o' the Teabaggers' herd-o'-rookies, a little sooner (rather than celebrating the 2010 election's wins, in every D.C. bar that still allowed him entrance)....it wouldn't SEEM like the last minute.

You folks need to start Accepting responsibility for your own (in)actions.

:rolleyes:

Please note: I used to be a Republican, then converted to a Democrat in 2008. I voted for Obama in 2008 and have largely defended his actions...

But tonight?

S&P has said that if Boehner's plan is passed, the credit rating of the country will be downgraded. Obama is in a lose-lose situation here and it looks like the Republicans are the only ones who are going to win.

The only thing left for Obama to do right now is let the country go into default and not extend the cap until Republicans increase revenues. Obama MUST stand firm on this. No short term deal. Let the country go into default in order to win this battle.

Unfortunately, we as middle class Americans, are stuck in the middle between the Liberals and the Conservatives and we're both going to have to pay for it.

If you voted for Obama in 08 you were never a level headed American much less a Republican.

It's folks that think like you that made this mess possible. Maybe you need to take some time and contemplate what you've help do to this country and maybe, just maybe you won't fall for the same tricks again.

Last edited:
I guess you'll be converting back to a Republican in 2012 and a Democrat in 2016. You're on a 4-year cycle. I bet I could make money off people like you.
There would have to be big money in anti-whiplash devices!!!

(....Especially with Teabag-decals!!)

241.png

11771002.jpg

wow.....how descriptive/detailed an opinion. It sounds like you almost put some thought into it.​

Months and Months pass by and all of a sudden it has to be done at the last minute.
Uhhhhhhhhhhh.....you knew Obama's (officially) been In-Office since January 2009, right?

He gave Congress every-opportunity to take-the-lead, in passing whatever Legislation was needed (to clean-up after BUSHCO's economic-debacle), but....unfortunately.....everyone had to wait on Republicans' crying & slobbering, over their loss (to him). No one expected Republicans (and, their Congressmen) to take two years, doing so.
329.gif
How wimpy.

Two-years-later, Republicans thought it was a pretty-good-idea (due to their lack o' creativity) allowing the Teabaggers to run wild.....all-the-way to the Halls o' Congress. It appears the Teabaggers' reps are still in the process of finding the restrooms.....'cause they've done nothing-else, since arriving. (Maybe it's the indoor-plumbing that's got them so mesmerized.)

If John Boner had established control o' the Teabaggers' herd-o'-rookies, a little sooner (rather than celebrating the 2010 election's wins, in every D.C. bar that still allowed him entrance)....it wouldn't SEEM like the last minute.

Gave Congress every opportunity to take the lead?????

:lol::lol::lol:

Why don't you blame Bush like Obama for the thousandth time.

As President you need to give Congress an honest direction you want them to go. It's their problem if they choose not to go that way.

The Senate is still under Democrat control yet they act like they're rudderless. Seems the only folks that have any clue at all is the GOP but they can't do it by themselves.

Obama had deals that were workable on the table and tossed them back asking for more. It's like he didn't want a deal. Guess he's not smart enough to realize that any deal would have worked wonders for him in the upcoming election. The media could have spun it to his advantage. Now that chance is gone and this speech pretty much sealed the deal. Now he looks like a whiner that can't get anything done domestically.

You saying he lost the election for 2012 because of tonight's speech...did you post this before or after he gave the speech?

Oh and who exactly will beat him in 2012?

Look at the timestamp bud. Don't shoot the messenger. If Obama doesn't do a Bay of Pigs alla JFK and refuse to back down, then he's lost 2012.

Bay of Pigs??????

529.gif

You Teabaggin' History Majors are tooooooooooooooooo obvious!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

His whole presidency has been about one thing and one thing only: Fcukk the wealthy and spreadit out to my people!!

ANd by the way.........he mentioned "compromise" 6 times. How many times did Obama "compromise" with Republicans on the stimulus? Zero.

How many times did Obama "compromise" on Obamacare? Zero.

The Obama definition of "compromise"?

"When you see it my way, we have a deal!!"

LOL....as the Speaker said last night......this time........."its not happening!!" I laughed so hard I damn near peed my shorts.

Lastly.........Obama's assertion that "We will default" = an out and out lie.

41058656460a86577b8194d85867-1.jpg

Last edited:

329.gif
How wimpy.

Gave Congress every opportunity to take the lead?????

:lol::lol::lol:

Why don't you blame Bush like Obama for the thousandth time.

As President you need to give Congress an honest direction you want them to go. It's their problem if they choose not to go that way.
Really?

Republican congressmen need a babysitter?????

323.png

I thought their "loaded" Uncle Porky was covering that job???

otis_limbaugh.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35CLNIAAEik]‪RUSH LIMBAUGH THE PHONY SOLDER‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

But tonight?

There have been many reports that it will be down graded if it is passed or not.
I saw a clip where the shit stain said after the dems and repubs got more done with out him that is the plan we (Bohner and shit stain) have been working on and I heard more blame again ...
Nothing is ever HIS unless its positive in the media and when it goes bad there is another excuse or someone else loses their job.

But tonight?

Don't worry. No Reid plan..no deal.

While I think it was assinine for him to give so much to Republicans..there is absolutely no way the Boehner plan is going to pass.

And Conservatives will get what they want..a government shutdown and a default.

And this is a "careful what you wish for.." situation. Because the last government shutdown backfired majorly. That's a cakewalk compared to this one.:eusa_shhh:

Obama asked us to call our elected officials last night.

I did.

I asked my representative to initiate impeachment hearings to get this blithering fucking idiot out of the White House.

:boobies::2up:.........wtf s0n?

But tonight?

While I think it was assinine for him to give so much to Republicans..there is absolutely no way the Boehner plan is going to pass.

And this is a "careful what you wish for.." situation. Because the last government shutdown backfired majorly. That's a cakewalk compared to this one.:eusa_shhh:

typical of the hopelessly duped, they buy what the president says hook, line and stinker.

Default is impossible s0n...........that was a bald faced lie last night and he knew it. Interest on the debt = 29 billion or about 13% of the August revenue................dummy. What you're saying is the president would direct the treasury secretary not to pay it.:oops:

Government shut down..........yes.

Last edited:

I did.

I asked my representative to initiate impeachment hearings to get this blithering fucking idiot out of the White House.

:lol:

Good luck with that one.

Would be the third democrat in a row and over "trivial" matters by a Republican congress.

No Republican has ever been impeached.

:boobies::2up:.........wtf s0n?

But tonight?

typical of the hopelessly duped, they buy what the president says hook, line and stinker.

Default is impossible s0n...........that was a bald faced lie last night and he knew it. Interest on the debt = 29 billion or about 13% of the August revenue................dummy.

Government shut down..........yes.

The only way government shuts down is if it defaults..this time. They aren't mutually exclusive.

And given the current crop of whacked out hooligans in the Congress..it's entirely possible.

I did.

Good luck with that one.

Would be the third democrat in a row and over "trivial" matters by a Republican congress.

No Republican has ever been impeached.

It was sarcasm.

Lighten up, Alice.

Boehner also may have told a lie last night. He said the "Cut, Cap and Balance" act had "Bi-Partisan" support. 234 votes for it..and 5 were Democrats.

That counts as "Bi-Partisan"?

Forum List

Back