Obama just lost the election tonight

Obama asked us to call our elected officials last night.

I did.

I asked my representative to initiate impeachment hearings to get this blithering fucking idiot out of the White House.

:lol:

Good luck with that one.

Would be the third democrat in a row and over "trivial" matters by a Republican congress.

No Republican has ever been impeached.

It was sarcasm.

Lighten up, Alice.

My bad.

Sonia.

:boobies::2up:.........wtf s0n?

Don't worry. No Reid plan..no deal.

While I think it was assinine for him to give so much to Republicans..there is absolutely no way the Boehner plan is going to pass.

And Conservatives will get what they want..a government shutdown and a default.

And this is a "careful what you wish for.." situation. Because the last government shutdown backfired majorly. That's a cakewalk compared to this one.:eusa_shhh:

typical of the hopelessly duped, they buy what the president says hook, line and stinker.

Default is impossible s0n...........that was a bald faced lie last night and he knew it. Interest on the debt = 29 billion or about 13% of the August revenue................dummy.

Government shut down..........yes.

The only way government shuts down is if it defaults..this time. They aren't mutually exclusive.

And given the current crop of whacked out hooligans in the Congress..it's entirely possible.

assessment fail............nothing could be further from the truth. This dope...........like most of the far left k00ks, doesnt understand what default means.

Please note: I used to be a Republican, then converted to a Democrat in 2008. I voted for Obama in 2008 and have largely defended his actions...

But tonight?

His speech was terrible. He delivered it terribly.

S&P has said that if Boehner's plan is passed, the credit rating of the country will be downgraded. Obama is in a lose-lose situation here and it looks like the Republicans are the only ones who are going to win.

The only thing left for Obama to do right now is let the country go into default and not extend the cap until Republicans increase revenues. Obama MUST stand firm on this. No short term deal. Let the country go into default in order to win this battle.

Unfortunately, we as middle class Americans, are stuck in the middle between the Liberals and the Conservatives and we're both going to have to pay for it.

Nothing is ever HIS unless its positive in the media......
Don't hate him, because he's had a

RECORD-BREAKING
PRESIDENCY!!

3454454.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBHK7zsz7xU]‪Rachel Maddow (2) 111th Congress put policy before politics‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfWpBWP8krs]‪Obama Takes a Victory Lap After Big Wins‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
obie doodle knows how to campaign and how to fear monger and how to blame. that's what he did last night. The sad thing is he lacks what he needs most and that's leadership.. I think Krauthammer referred to him as a "potted plant."

oh my

How about we stop presuming the country is screwed either way and actually cut spending so the nation isn't screwed?

Because the liberals insist that the 'rich' must be taxed more.
They may as well stick them all in prison and confiscate whatever they have.

The rich SHOULD be taxed more.

Corporations should not be allowed the write offs in the current tax code. The 34% marker is bullshit.

The political reality is that neither the House, nor the Senate will pass a bill that includes tax increases. Obama doesn’t have enough support -even in his own party- to pass any tax increases. The only thing they have to work with are spending cuts.

Then the President must default. It's time the rich pay their fair share.

How the hell is Obama gonna debate Romney or Perry in the Summer/Fall of 2012 without his Teleprompter? (well unless NBC provides all the answers for him on a teleprompter in front of his podium), And what happens if the Teleprompter fails and he gives an answer for a question that was asked of the GOP candidate? {Kinda like when Obama Thanked Himself on live TV?} Obama: and I would like to thank all of the Fallen Heroes who are in the audience tonight.

Obama is going to do fine.

He beat the two greatest evils in the world....Al Qaeda and the Republican Party.

How is Obama caving into Boehner's plan defeating the Republican Party again?

The political reality is that neither the House, nor the Senate will pass a bill that includes tax increases. Obama doesn’t have enough support -even in his own party- to pass any tax increases. The only thing they have to work with are spending cuts.

Then the President must default. It's time the rich pay their fair share.

Even Barry isn't that stupid.

Please note: I used to be a Republican, then converted to a Democrat in 2008. I voted for Obama in 2008 and have largely defended his actions...

But tonight?

S&P has said that if Boehner's plan is passed, the credit rating of the country will be downgraded. Obama is in a lose-lose situation here and it looks like the Republicans are the only ones who are going to win.

The only thing left for Obama to do right now is let the country go into default and not extend the cap until Republicans increase revenues. Obama MUST stand firm on this. No short term deal. Let the country go into default in order to win this battle.

Unfortunately, we as middle class Americans, are stuck in the middle between the Liberals and the Conservatives and we're both going to have to pay for it.

The Dems have also been warned that their gimmicks such as Reid's 1 Trillion "budget cut" (over 10 years) resulting from not being in Iraq and Afghanistan also will not fly. They are being called out for the ridiculous proposals. They said, go ahead and try it, and you will still likely be downgraded.

Thanks for voting for Obama, btw. The country is in great shape because of your decision.

The country's in better shape than it would've been if we would've voted for McCain and something would've happened to him and Palin would be our President. That's a scary thought right there.

But tonight?

If he does what you're suggesting he's screwed, royally. Even his own party has backed off the tax increases for additional revenue in the Reid bill. So he goes against his own party and Republicans and puts the country into default? I dunno what you're smoking but please pass it around.

anybody and i mean anybody that runs against the idiot!!hell he may be challenged for the democratic nomination.AND HE COULD LOOSE!!!!:razz:

Yeah, I wish Hillary would run so Bill could balance the budget for us. But the right is scared to death of the wrath and power he could deliver as a pay back for impeachment.
the republican congress balanced the budget during clintons term.the president was brought kicking and screaming to the table.and even if she won the nomination the left does not have anyone to take on RICK PERRY.....the left may never recover from the shit they pulled during this administration.......SPEED READING THE HEALTH CARE BILL IN THE HALLS OF CONGRESS ON NATIONAL TV......you pukes are done!!!:clap2:
Clinton submitted a balanced budget to congress on Feb 2, 1998.

"THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much for that warm welcome. Good morning. Thank you, Mr. Vice President, Mr. Bowles, members of our economic team, members of the Cabinet and administration. And I thank the large number of members of Congress who have come here today, and others, all of you here for the submission of the first balanced budget in 30 years, one that will truly strengthen our nation for the 21st century".
President Clinton Submits First Balanced Budget in 30 Years

First Balanced Budget in 30 Years

Last edited:
"Just remember, this is the United States of America. We write 80 million checks a month. There are millions and millions of Americans that depend on those checks coming on time," Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner told "FOX News Sunday."
Sarah, think this might be part of the problem?

Gosh, what's that? Disabled people, veterans and government employees depending on the government? How terrible! Let's stop giving out checks to people who fought for us in World War 2, Korea, Vietnam, the first Gulf War, Kosovo, Afghanistan, and Iraq. Let's also not pay private corporations who earn a living by building weapons or facilities or anything else the government needs, let's completely de-fund all federal highways and projects, de-fund federal court, federal penitentiaries and all of the people who work there, let's suspend the FAA from doing its job (we kind of already did that), let's stop all work in helping Japan and Haiti and other countries that are suffering from disasters, let's halt all work being done by FEMA to help the people who recently got hit by tornadoes in the midwest and let's also ground all air traffic by not paying air traffic controllers.

80 million checks a month suddenly seems a hell of a lot more important, doesn't it?

You saying he lost the election for 2012 because of tonight's speech...did you post this before or after he gave the speech?

Oh and who exactly will beat him in 2012?
anybody and i mean anybody that runs against the idiot!!hell he may be challenged for the democratic nomination.AND HE COULD LOOSE!!!!:razz:

Yeah, I wish Hillary would run so Bill could balance the budget for us. But the right is scared to death of the wrath and power he could deliver as a pay back for impeachment.
Actually, that's not so far fetched. It wouldn't be first time a president didn't run for a second term because there were more important matters than campaigning. This is McConnell's plan. Get the president to agree to short term solutions then he would be occupied with the debt crisis into 2012 and could not wage an effective campaign.

You saying he lost the election for 2012 because of tonight's speech...did you post this before or after he gave the speech?

Oh and who exactly will beat him in 2012?

Hey, dumbass, can't you read? It clearly tells you what time he posted this.

What a numbnut.

the republican congress balanced the budget during clintons term.the president was brought kicking and screaming to the table.and even if she won the nomination the left does not have anyone to take on RICK PERRY.....the left may never recover from the shit they pulled during this administration.......SPEED READING THE HEALTH CARE BILL IN THE HALLS OF CONGRESS ON NATIONAL TV......you pukes are done!!!:clap2:
Clinton submitted a balanced budget to congress to congress on Feb 2, 1998.

"THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much for that warm welcome. Good morning. Thank you, Mr. Vice President, Mr. Bowles, members of our economic team, members of the Cabinet and administration. And I thank the large number of members of Congress who have come here today, and others, all of you here for the submission of the first balanced budget in 30 years, one that will truly strengthen our nation for the 21st century".

Wait, was that with higher taxes?? Ohhhh yes it was!

The country's in better shape than it would've been if we would've voted for McCain and something would've happened to him and Palin would be our President. That's a scary thought right there.

LOL Yes the drug cartels would agree.

LOL Yes the drug cartels would agree.

Wow, fantasize much?

That is the part of the scenario that always remains unanswered..

I think he will win again because stupid and greedy people/voters have become the norm in America.

Stupid greedy people? yeah there is a lot of that. Funny how people who want to earn enough to feed their families, keep a roof over their heads and perhaps someday want to send their kids to school, are greedy in your eyes. But Corporate America, the Banking Industry, and our top 2-3% in general are your heroes and don't do a damn thing wrong....and if they do.... it's OK because they are these mysterious "Job Creators" that don't seem to be creating much of anything, but are sucking up money like never before, and they get a free pass from you.

Stupid and greedy? Yep... sounds like the problem... you are right about that... you just refuse to point the finger where it belongs.... The Stupidity lies with the Cult of the Tea Party, The Greed comes from those that fund it.
Yes, Wall Street Republicans have being trying convince us for years, that greed is not really one of the seven deadly sins.

Clinton submitted a balanced budget to congress to congress on Feb 2, 1998.

Wait, was that with higher taxes?? Ohhhh yes it was!
So??
He did what no other president has done in 30 years when Johnson another Democrat balanced the budget. In fact the budget has been balanced 12 times since 1940. 75% of time it's been Democrats who did it.

History of Deficits and Surpluses In The United States

Forum List

Back