Obama: Jesus would support tax-the-rich policy

The Old Testament has nothing to do with Jesus...That's New Testament.

So you're either a liar or a total ignoramus...Take your pick.

Oh, I guess a schizophrenic multiple personality disorder god isn't in the old testament. The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit simply didn't exist before the New Testament.

Those were the pre-schizo days!
When you find Jews praying to The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit (Catholic...New Testament), you come get me.

I know this shit and I'm not even religious.....Praise God I'm not a state-worshiping blasphemer...:lol::lol::lol:

You guys are always calling Obama "The Messiah"... so why shouldn't you equate his policies with Christ?

Not me.

I can't think of a more horrible sin than that.

No man on this earth is the Christ. Even Islam understands his one coming. Jews don't believe he's come yet. But no one messes around this. Not with faith.

I'm not a perfect human being. Far from it. I don't try to play that game.

I'm a Ted Nugent combo Chuck Norris kinda Christian trying to make their way thru life. And worse yet I'm a woman with a past. :eusa_angel:

But I don't ever try to play HIM.

This is disgusting that you would attempt to play politics and religion together.

Geeze. I thought you guys spent your whole lives fighting against Church and State being entertwined.

:eusa_angel:

Ohhhh right. I keep mistaking you for California Girl, but I should have remembered, you're the one on the back of an Album cover. You're famous, you're the one who slept with a million rock stars who considered you their muse and drew inspiration from your beauty!

How could I forget?

C'est moi.

I was a wild child. And I loved every minute of it. I loved sinning. I loved every second of being bad.
It's hard trying to be good now. It's actually hard go and I make no bones about it.

Do you have a problem though with my ex husband writing songs for me? I don't understand that at all.

Just cause he wrote "Dana's Song" for me how does that upset you? That I am China Doll?

I really don't get it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqAbuevrsf8]Ron Baumber DANA'S SONG - YouTube[/ame]

I hope that link works. I'm in the middle of nowhere and on dial up. My ex husband wrote songs for me.

How does that hurt you?

Not me.

I can't think of a more horrible sin than that.

No man on this earth is the Christ. Even Islam understands his one coming. Jews don't believe he's come yet. But no one messes around this. Not with faith.

I'm not a perfect human being. Far from it. I don't try to play that game.

I'm a Ted Nugent combo Chuck Norris kinda Christian trying to make their way thru life. And worse yet I'm a woman with a past. :eusa_angel:

But I don't ever try to play HIM.

This is disgusting that you would attempt to play politics and religion together.

Geeze. I thought you guys spent your whole lives fighting against Church and State being entertwined.

:eusa_angel:

Ohhhh right. I keep mistaking you for California Girl, but I should have remembered, you're the one on the back of an Album cover. You're famous, you're the one who slept with a million rock stars who considered you their muse and drew inspiration from your beauty!

How could I forget?

C'est moi.

I was a wild child. And I loved every minute of it. I loved sinning. I loved every second of being bad.
It's hard trying to be good now. It's actually hard go and I make no bones about it.

Do you have a problem though with my ex husband writing songs for me? I don't understand that at all.

Just cause he wrote "Dana's Song" for me how does that upset you? That I am China Doll?

I really don't get it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqAbuevrsf8]Ron Baumber DANA'S SONG - YouTube[/ame]

I hope that link works. I'm in the middle of nowhere and on dial up. My ex husband wrote songs for me.

How does that hurt you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0]Laugh Harder[/ame]

Oh, I guess a schizophrenic multiple personality disorder god isn't in the old testament. The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit simply didn't exist before the New Testament.

Those were the pre-schizo days!
When you find Jews praying to The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit (Catholic...New Testament), you come get me.

I know this shit and I'm not even religious.....Praise God I'm not a state-worshiping blasphemer...:lol::lol::lol:

So... the god of the Old Testament is not the god of the New Testament. The Jews worship a different god than the Christians.

Okay. Gotcha. An offshoot cult or something... like mormonism.

I used to be a devout Christian. The god of the Old Testament is the same god of the New Testament. Jesus existed(theologically) before he came to earth, and when he came he changed nothing of the old testament. All the laws were kept the same, everything in the Old Testament was kept the same.

In the end though you just realize that Christianity and Islam are just wacky younger siblings of Judaism... which itself was an offshoot of earlier religions.

Last edited:

And you're an idiot that believes Jesus would frown on using tax dollars to help the poor and disabled. :eusa_whistle:

So what you are NOW saying is that the Old Testament has no bearing or relevance anymore? :cuckoo:

Don't ever equate Obama and his policies with Christ.

It's appalling and disgusting to a Christian. Islam would forbid this as well.

FYI Christ is a prophet to Islam. Be careful where you tread here.

Be careful when you lie about Jesus.

Your hackiness is showing.

Republican claiming they consult Jesus = bad.

Democrat claiming they consult Jesus = good.

Don't ever equate Obama and his policies with Christ.

It's appalling and disgusting to a Christian. Islam would forbid this as well.

FYI Christ is a prophet to Islam. Be careful where you tread here.

Be careful when you lie about Jesus.

Your hackiness is showing.

Republican claiming they consult Jesus = bad.

Democrat claiming they consult Jesus = good.

Claiming consulting to justify invading nations and killing people = bad

Claiming consulting to justify helping the poor = good

In the Gospel of Matthew, a rich young man asks Jesus what actions bring eternal life. First Jesus advises the man to obey the commandments. When the man responds that he already observes them, Jesus adds:

If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.

The Gospel of Luke has a similar episode and states that:

When he heard this, he became very sad, because he was a man of great wealth. Jesus looked at him and said, "How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God! Indeed, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

You forgot the part about taxes.

In the Gospel of Matthew, a rich young man asks Jesus what actions bring eternal life. First Jesus advises the man to obey the commandments. When the man responds that he already observes them, Jesus adds:

If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.

When he heard this, he became very sad, because he was a man of great wealth. Jesus looked at him and said, "How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God! Indeed, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

Rich men can still enter heaven. All one has to do is accept Christ. Rich or poor. Ill or healthy. A runner or a lame man. An old man or a child. A woman or a man. And nothing we do in this lifetime counts on getting a ticket to heaven.

You miss the point entirely Chris.

It's called 3:16.

No, you miss the point.

Jesus told the young man to sell his possessions and give them to the poor.

ie...the Buffett Rule plus the earned income tax credit....

There is a small flaw in your position, the government is not poor. The various federal, state, and local government agencies took in over $5 trillion last year, the last place anyone wanting to follow Jesus advice should give money to is them.

Here ya go........

Matthew 22:15-22 we read:
Then the Pharisees went out and laid plans to trap him in his words. They sent their disciples to him along with the Herodians. "Teacher," they said, "we know you are a man of integrity and that you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. You aren't swayed by men, because you pay no attention to who they are. Tell us then, what is your opinion? Is it right to pay taxes to Caesar or not?"
But Jesus, knowing their evil intent, said, "You hypocrites, why are you trying to trap me? Show me the coin used for paying the tax." They brought him a denarius, and he asked them, "Whose portrait is this? And whose inscription?"

"Caesar's," they replied.

Then he said to them, "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's."

When they heard this, they were amazed. So they left him and went away. (NIV)

From the bolded passage is this saying that Jesus considers all money belongs to the government?

Here ya go........

Then the Pharisees went out and laid plans to trap him in his words. They sent their disciples to him along with the Herodians. "Teacher," they said, "we know you are a man of integrity and that you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. You aren't swayed by men, because you pay no attention to who they are. Tell us then, what is your opinion? Is it right to pay taxes to Caesar or not?"
But Jesus, knowing their evil intent, said, "You hypocrites, why are you trying to trap me? Show me the coin used for paying the tax." They brought him a denarius, and he asked them, "Whose portrait is this? And whose inscription?"

Then he said to them, "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's."

From the bolded passage is this saying that Jesus considers all money belongs to the government?

Do me a favor, take out a dollar bill and look at it, then tell me who's picture is on it. The way I see it those dollars belong to George Washington, not Obama.

Never try to outsmart a smart ass.

Here ya go........

Do me a favor, take out a dollar bill and look at it, then tell me who's picture is on it. The way I see it those dollars belong to George Washington, not Obama.

Never try to outsmart a smart ass.

Either way they sure as hell don't belong to you.

With Papa Obama's last HHS ruling
he has thrown "Jesus" under the bus

From all the people Papa Obama has thrown under the bus
Well at least he has company there...
:eusa_whistle:

under-one-i3161.jpg

Last edited:

Rich men can still enter heaven. All one has to do is accept Christ. Rich or poor. Ill or healthy. A runner or a lame man. An old man or a child. A woman or a man. And nothing we do in this lifetime counts on getting a ticket to heaven.

You miss the point entirely Chris.

It's called 3:16.

No, you miss the point.

Jesus told the young man to sell his possessions and give them to the poor.

ie...the Buffett Rule plus the earned income tax credit....

One cannot sell his possessions and then give them to the poor.

And Warren Buffett is a fucking hypocrite who owes the government a billion dollars in back taxes yet the very thought of him wanting higher taxes obviously sends the blood flow from your brain to your nether regions so you can't think straight.

Last edited:

He wasn't talking about taxes. He was talking about how difficult it was for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

Were you beaten with a stupid-stick or something???

Jesus was a beggar who never held a real job so he and Obama have a lot in common

Remember the left and MSM pushing the crap
to support Papa Obama's lack of a resume

"Jesus was a community organizer"

So was Hitler, Lenin, Mao

Last edited:

Forum List

Back