BREAKING: Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac agent contributed $200,000 to Romney campaign

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Talk about hypocrisy. I hope Newt takes Romney and tears a new one on him.

Romney super PAC supporter has ties to Freddie and Fannie

WASHINGTON – A Detroit-area law firm that represents mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in foreclosure and eviction cases contributed $200,000 to a super PAC supporting Republican Mitt Romney for president.

That super PAC, Restore Our Future, has run ads against rival Newt Gingrich attacking his ties to Freddie Mac and accusing him of "cashing in" on the foreclosure crisis.

The contribution, dated Dec. 27, was written from the corporate account of Trott & Trott PC. A 2010 Supreme Court decision allowed corporations and unions to spend unlimited amounts on independent campaigns to support or oppose federal candidates...

When F&F give $0 to the Boiking, then you can bitch.

Until then, the hypocrisy is all over you too, Buckwheat.

Got nothing?

LOL... and I love it! :lol:
I got lots....The big banksters support both the remocrats and depublicans.

So when your golden calf Boiking refuses to take money from F&F, Citi, Chase, AIG, BoA, Goldman Sachs, and the rest, you come and get me.

Until such a time, you're just as big a hypocrite dickweed as anyone else.

When F&F give $0 to the Boiking, then you can bitch.

Until then, the hypocrisy is all over you too, Buckwheat.

Got nothing?

So when your golden calf Boiking refuses to take money from F&F, Citi, Chase, AIG, BoA, Goldman Sachs, and the rest, you come and get me.

You got nothing birdbrain. :eusa_whistle:

Got nothing?

I got you, painted into a corner, dicknose.

You're obviously too stupid to recognize that the big money has been funding both sides for decades.

I got lots....The big banksters support both the(BROWN HORSE) remocrats and depublicans.

So when your golden calf Boiking refuses to take money from(WHITE HORSE) F&F, Citi, Chase, AIG, BoA, Goldman Sachs, and the rest, you come and get me.

You got nothing birdbrain. :eusa_whistle: (YES HE DOES, REALITY)

You're obviously too stupid to recognize that the big money has been (FUCKING US FROM) both sides for decades.
(Simpler visual explanation maybe Wrong hole butt they do all!)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDikg8aNgiw&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDikg8aNgiw&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:

You're obviously too stupid to recognize that the big money has been funding both sides for decades.

Well what are you doing here dittohead? Go start your own thread to back up your lies idiot.

Meanwhile, I got this...

You? You got nothing but hot air asswipe. :razz:

Talk about hypocrisy. I hope Newt takes Romney and tears a new one on him.

WASHINGTON – A Detroit-area law firm that represents mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in foreclosure and eviction cases contributed $200,000 to a super PAC supporting Republican Mitt Romney for president.

That super PAC, Restore Our Future, has run ads against rival Newt Gingrich attacking his ties to Freddie Mac and accusing him of "cashing in" on the foreclosure crisis.

The contribution, dated Dec. 27, was written from the corporate account of Trott & Trott PC. A 2010 Supreme Court decision allowed corporations and unions to spend unlimited amounts on independent campaigns to support or oppose federal candidates...

If you do not think an institution like Fannie or Freddie that deal so closely with the Government, is not giving money to any Potential Candidate that will take it, on both sides, then you are a moron. Wall street, and the Financial Sector do not only give to Republicans, despite the Liberal spin. They actually give Rather evenly to both, Hedging their bets. They pay for the Status Qua.

Depends on where the money comes from. The CEO and BOD or the people that work there? It makes a huge difference.

I'm not voting for Romney or Obama. I'll vote third party...Fact.

why do you prefer a third party candidate getting the money?

They can buy anyone once they are in office.

The answer is to Change the system

I'm not voting for Romney or Obama. I'll vote third party...Fact.

why do you prefer a third party candidate getting the money?

They can buy anyone once they are in office.

The answer is to Change the system

The Campaign Finance System definitely needs Reform, But so does the 2 Party system. The only way to change the 2 Party system is by voting for parties that are not the 2 parties. Only through performance do they gain access to funding, and Debates.

That said, just 1 3rd party candidate isn't effective at changing things either. What we really need is at least 2 more parties. One each that Draws most of it's support from the 2 big Parties.

That way Dejected Republicans and Democrats can at least vote for another party, and not feel that all they are doing is taking Votes away from the Major Party Candidate they hate the least and helping the one they hate the most win. If Both Sides lost votes to a smaller party that Catered to the Dejected people of the main Parties, things might actually change.

Fannie and Freddie are bribing an american politician?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS HUGE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why I'm going to vote for Obama, he'd never take bribes from a big bank. Why, I don't even have to do a google search because I already know. I have that much faith in his character.

Forum List

Back