Rich folk are fleeing tax heavy California

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

California has the worst taxes in the US, and now the super rich have had enough and leaving in droves

I honestly think this is a huge opportunity. Take all the homeless folk in the US and send them to California. The weather is ideal for it and the government is used to it and voters don't seem to give a damn.

It's a win/win for the country.

California has the worst taxes in the US, and now the super rich have had enough and leaving in droves

I honestly think this is a huge opportunity. Take all the homeless folk in the US and send them to California. The weather is ideal for it and the government is used to it and voters don't seem to give a damn.

Only if they leave their politics behind in CA. We don't need a bunch of progressive liberals screwing up the red states they are moving to.

I'd flee too. But leave your idiotic bleeding heart liberal political bullshit at the border when you leave, or you will recreate the same shitholes wherever you go

I'd flee too. But leave your idiotic bleeding heart liberal political bullshit at the border when you leave, or you will recreate the same shitholes wherever you go
The economic power of the states is slowly moving to the red states. Of course, the red states need to stay red. Some have been purposely infiltrated over the years.

California could be the dumping ground for both the homeless and illegals.

Just one huge camping state and call it a day.

These crooks shouldn't be able to flee. They should be federally taxed 50% at a minimum pre-reagan. They're the cause of most of our problems and they are the ones destroying the middle class.

Sending criminals to LA is worse than the death penalty

Where is your humanity man?
icegif-2290.gif

Well it's still lose for the country because there will still be a ass load of homeless, criminals and dopeheads in America. Means america loses a part of it to the dregs of society.

And all those shitty people that made California what it is today and voted those Democrats in power? Now they will spread their poison to other parts of the country. They didn't become better and smarter people, they left to protect their money

Forum List

Back