Obama Is Preparing Prison-Court Complex System For You

The point that many are missing is that the legislation is already in place put there by Bufoon Bush and co. And just how long does it take to turn any facility into a detention camp, a couple of days at most. And as the perps have the legislation in place then logic dictates that they have the systems in place as well ready to be used at the tip of a pen.

Perhpas Americans just need to get away from their TV's etc. and watch what is going on around them all in the name of the bogus WOT. Perhaps Americans need to read the Patriot Act to see what just could happen if things turned nasty.
why would a company build a train repair facility for the government to "convert" it to a prison?

Why would a government lie to its people about the cause of the worst terror attack in that nations history, and blame it on someone who had nothing to do with it?

Listen.......the crap and idiocy left behind by Bush Jr. and Cheney is going to last a long while. No wonder the GOP is so fucked up.......they used Cheney's ideas!

Dive, I think if you look at past history the answers are there. Its not beyond imagination that all nations have contigency plans for many matters that could arise. One has to couple the factors together to deduce is there a real risk of an event happening and what would be the possible outcome of such an event.

If you look at the state of the US right now many would say there are several scenarios where martial law could be invoked. It all depends on the scale of the event and the public reaction to it. It is that factor which decides the outcome. One big problem for the perps is that many Americans have guns and lots of them. Deciding to take them away before the next step in the plan is taken may well be the event that could trigger Martial law.

I'm sure you could come up with many idea's of what could happen. But there is one constant with all these events past and present and that is the people don't believe whats happening until its too late. How one fares in all this depends who's side you back.

The point that many are missing is that the legislation is already in place put there by Bufoon Bush and co. And just how long does it take to turn any facility into a detention camp, a couple of days at most. And as the perps have the legislation in place then logic dictates that they have the systems in place as well ready to be used at the tip of a pen.

Perhpas Americans just need to get away from their TV's etc. and watch what is going on around them all in the name of the bogus WOT. Perhaps Americans need to read the Patriot Act to see what just could happen if things turned nasty.
why would a company build a train repair facility for the government to "convert" it to a prison?

Why would a government lie to its people about the cause of the worst terror attack in that nations history, and blame it on someone who had nothing to do with it?

Listen.......the crap and idiocy left behind by Bush Jr. and Cheney is going to last a long while. No wonder the GOP is so fucked up.......they used Cheney's ideas!
so, you think FEMA actually has these detention facilities?

Dive, I think if you look at past history the answers are there. Its not beyond imagination that all nations have contigency plans for many matters that could arise. One has to couple the factors together to deduce is there a real risk of an event happening and what would be the possible outcome of such an event.

If you look at the state of the US right now many would say there are several scenarios where martial law could be invoked. It all depends on the scale of the event and the public reaction to it. It is that factor which decides the outcome. One big problem for the perps is that many Americans have guns and lots of them. Deciding to take them away before the next step in the plan is taken may well be the event that could trigger Martial law.

I'm sure you could come up with many idea's of what could happen. But there is one constant with all these events past and present and that is the people don't believe whats happening until its too late. How one fares in all this depends who's side you back.
sorry, i will not believe anything that liar, alex jones, says
you need PROOF
and as has been shown here the "facility" in question isnt even in the US
i suppose they will fly all the "prisoners" to North Korea?

Actually, after seeing the fucked up way that Bush Jr. and Cheney handled Katrina, I wouldn't be surprised.

Next, combine that with the stuff that came to light within the past year on Cheney and his prisons.

Shit.......the very thing the people are blaming on Obama is what Bush Jr. had in mind all along!

Dive, I'm not taliking about Alex Jones, the historical facts are there for all to see and don't you see them. As for moving people around whats new about that, nothing it happens in every conflict and yes there will be plans to turn many facilities into camps just as they have been in the past in many countries around the world.

Actually, after seeing the fucked up way that Bush Jr. and Cheney handled Katrina, I wouldn't be surprised.

Next, combine that with the stuff that came to light within the past year on Cheney and his prisons.

Shit.......the very thing the people are blaming on Obama is what Bush Jr. had in mind all along!
dude, seriously, it doesnt matter who is in the whitehouse, they will be the focus of the blame for these nutters
these guys see Obama, bush 43, clinton, bush 41, reagan, carter, ford, nixon, LBJ as all the same
they skip over JFK and claim he was killed because he was going to "expose THEM"

dude, seriously, it doesnt matter who is in the whitehouse, they will be the focus of the blame for these nutters
these guys see Obama, bush 43, clinton, bush 41, reagan, carter, ford, nixon, LBJ as all the same
they skip over JFK and claim he was killed because he was going to "expose THEM"
Better watch out...you're stepping into "our" land!!! :D :D

Really? It doesn't matter who is in the White House? Okay.

Just out of curiosity, do you think that McStupid and Pain in the Ass Palin would have done the Somali pirate situation better? How about the nose dive on the economy? Remember when McStupid parachuted back into DC and fucked things up worse?

Yeah. Right. It doesn't matter who is in the White House.

I'm just glad that McStupid and Pain in the Ass didn't make it.

Just out of curiosity, do you think that McStupid and Pain in the Ass Palin would have done the Somali pirate situation better? How about the nose dive on the economy? Remember when McStupid parachuted back into DC and fucked things up worse?

ok, damn, continue to rant about things this thread isnt talking about
have at it

Sushi Boy.........you've gotta quit diving, as the gases you are using in your tank are dropping your IQ.

Or, maybe it's that Palin worship that you have. Either way, both are fatal.

Dive to give you an example after Chernobyl went up the Russian authorities moved 50,000people from the town of Pripyat in 1200 buses in just 3 hours.

How long would it take to put thousands people in already standing facilities to be totally secured by the military and others. And whats that favourit American phrase "in plain site"
In many cases special camps would not have to be made, that might come later but I'm sure that a towns populace could very quickly be moved to whatever facilities are available initially.

And bearing in mind that the legislation is in force to already for the military etc. to have forced labour, so you would have people working around the clock if needed, again its all happened before many times over.

have at it

Figures......you don't have a good answer do you idiot?

Know what Sushi Boy? You are one big heaping pile of stupid.

have at it

says the asshole that cant even stay on the topic of this thread

Dive to give you an example after Chernobyl went up the Russian authorities moved 50,000people from the town of Pripyat in 1200 buses in just 3 hours.

How long would it take to put thousands people in already standing facilities to be totally secured by the military and others. And whats that favourit American phrase "in plain site"
In many cases special camps would not have to be made, that might come later but I'm sure that a towns populace could very quickly be moved to whatever facilities are available initially.

And bearing in mind that the legislation is in force to already for the military etc. to have forced labour, so you would have people working around the clock if needed, again its all happened before many times over.
fine, lets see some proof that these "facilities" exist
did you see how long it took FEMA to get housing for New Orleans?

Dive is correct, it does not matter who is in the Whitehouse, Politicians are just mere puppets, window dressings that hide the perps who control them. Anyone who believes that they control matters or events are clearly missguided at best.

the current thread title:

Obama Is Preparing Prison-Court Complex System For You

thread title had McCain won:

McCain Is Preparing Prison-Court Complex System For You

now maybe abikerasshole would understand

have at it

There's quite a few things Dive and I disagree on, but he's right on this one. You've gotta be seeing a whole team of shrinks if you seriously believe what you're posting is relevant.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back