Obama is most admired American for the 10th year running

But Fat Donnie got his Participation Trophy

maxresdefault.jpg
He looks like an oompa-loompa there.

oompa-trump.jpg

He looks like The President here. Your President, leftard. Eat that.

H2_Trump_Sworn_In.jpg
Nice to see Melania finally stopped crying at the prospect of being First Lady by then.

Donald Trump Didn’t Want to Win – and Neither Did His Campaign

But Fat Donnie got his Participation Trophy

maxresdefault.jpg

oompa-trump.jpg

H2_Trump_Sworn_In.jpg
Nice to see Melania finally stopped crying at the prospect of being First Lady by then.

Feels better than admitting that you were outsmarted by someone you consider an imbecile, doesn't it.
WTF?? Where did I ever say Trump is an imbecile? :dunno:

Your pretense that you are capable of independent though is noted and laughed at.

Spits the forum’s filthy vile liar.

You said Obama disagreed with Wright because of a poll. I showed you Obama disagreed with Wright in April, 2007...

Where’s your poll?

SUre, he said he disagreed in 2007.

But then when the issue came up again, he stood by his man.

Until the polls showed that wasn't flying with the voters any more.

You seem to be having a problem understanding how to tell when someone is lying.

Look to their actions.

Obama was a member of that church for over twenty years.

He knew what Wright's message was, and he agreed with it.

That is the real Obama.

And the Obama that won the poll, was a fiction, created by Obama and sold to the people by the vile media.
You said he disagreed with Wright because of the polls. That you now try to switch to events in 2008 reveals both that you can’t produce any polls in early 2007 to back your claim and that your claim is wrong

Along with that crumbling point of yours goes your idiocy that Obama didn’t earn his title as the most admired man.

I was obviously referring to the scandal when revelations about Rev Wright became a huge political issue.

That you found some instance in 2007 when he disagreed with Wright on something, is not relevant to the fact that in 2008, when the revelations about Wright being a racist bigoted anti-American came out,

that that earlier disagreement was just forgotten by Obama and instead he, this time, stood by Rev Wright,

until the polls showed that that was not working and then he threw Wright under the bus.

I've demonstrated quite nicely my point, that the real Obama is the one that liked Wright message of hate and racism and anti-Americanism.

And that the one that "Disagreed" with Wright, was a fiction created in response to bad polling.
LOL

It doesn’t matter what you’re referring to — Obama disagreed with Wright on some issues from the start and it had nothing to do with any polls.

Look, there goes your point .... over the proverbial cliff...

cat-driving-a-car-sees-cucumber-falls-off-a-cliff-gif-animation.gif

His actions showed that he agreed with Wright.
Your dementia is noted and discarded. Here, in reality, Obama’s actions prove he didn’t agree with everything Wright said. Most notably in this case, the Wright comment you claim was racist.

oompa-trump.jpg

H2_Trump_Sworn_In.jpg

oompa-trump.jpg

H2_Trump_Sworn_In.jpg

Feels better than admitting that you were outsmarted by someone you consider an imbecile, doesn't it.

Your pretense that you are capable of independent though is noted and laughed at.
Thanks for conceding I never said that.
thumbsup.gif

SUre, he said he disagreed in 2007.

But then when the issue came up again, he stood by his man.

Until the polls showed that wasn't flying with the voters any more.

You seem to be having a problem understanding how to tell when someone is lying.

Look to their actions.

Obama was a member of that church for over twenty years.

He knew what Wright's message was, and he agreed with it.

That is the real Obama.

And the Obama that won the poll, was a fiction, created by Obama and sold to the people by the vile media.
You said he disagreed with Wright because of the polls. That you now try to switch to events in 2008 reveals both that you can’t produce any polls in early 2007 to back your claim and that your claim is wrong

Along with that crumbling point of yours goes your idiocy that Obama didn’t earn his title as the most admired man.

I was obviously referring to the scandal when revelations about Rev Wright became a huge political issue.

That you found some instance in 2007 when he disagreed with Wright on something, is not relevant to the fact that in 2008, when the revelations about Wright being a racist bigoted anti-American came out,

that that earlier disagreement was just forgotten by Obama and instead he, this time, stood by Rev Wright,

until the polls showed that that was not working and then he threw Wright under the bus.

I've demonstrated quite nicely my point, that the real Obama is the one that liked Wright message of hate and racism and anti-Americanism.

And that the one that "Disagreed" with Wright, was a fiction created in response to bad polling.
LOL

It doesn’t matter what you’re referring to — Obama disagreed with Wright on some issues from the start and it had nothing to do with any polls.

Your dementia is noted and discarded. Here, in reality, Obama’s actions prove he didn’t agree with everything Wright said. Most notably in this case, the Wright comment you claim was racist.

He spend over twenty years in Wright's church. He raised his children in that church.

Only lair or a fool would state that his actions prove that he disagreed with Wright.

LOL

He spend over twenty years in Wright's church. He raised his children in that church.

Only lair or a fool would state that his actions prove that he disagreed with Wright.
Your dementia has already been discarded as I showed where he disagreed with Wright.

H2_Trump_Sworn_In.jpg

H2_Trump_Sworn_In.jpg

Thanks for conceding I never said that.
thumbsup.gif

Thanks for dishonestly moving the goal posts. I was referring to your thinking, not your words.

Such dishonesty is a tacit admission of guilt.

YOu are welcome for being as honest as a lib can be.

Thank you for conceding that you think what you are told, just like I said.

LOL

Your dementia has already been discarded as I showed where he disagreed with Wright.

Only a fool would trust a politicians word over twenty years of actions.

LOL

Aww, you poor thing. Bless your heart. :itsok:

Nothing in your post address my post or the topic.

The only reasonable conclusion is that you cannot refute what I said, but are too much of a dishonest prick to admit that.

THus my point stands as the last word on the issue.

Obama joined Wright's church because he found Wright's message of hate, racism and anti-Americanism attractive.

He remained a member for over twenty years, raising his children in that hateful and racist and anti-American Church, because he agreed with Wright.

When caught, he would say what he thought he had to say to make it go away.

But he is still that man that joined Wright's Church because he liked the message.

And thus the Obama that won that poll, is a fiction, invented by the real Obama and sold to the American voter by the vile media.

The only reasonable conclusion is that you cannot refute what I said, but are too much of a dishonest prick to admit that.

Obama joined Wright's church because he found Wright's message of hate, racism and anti-Americanism attractive.

He remained a member for over twenty years, raising his children in that hateful and racist and anti-American Church, because he agreed with Wright.

But he is still that man that joined Wright's Church because he liked the message.

And thus the Obama that won that poll, is a fiction, invented by the real Obama and sold to the American voter by the vile media.
LOLOL

You’re insane, I decimated your point.

You tried to paint Obama as a racist for his association with Reverend Wright and I showed where Obama actually disagreed with Wright on the very Wright quote you cited.

Your point is DOA, even if you are too senile to understand that.

LOLOL

You tried to paint Obama as a racist for his association with Reverend Wright and I showed where Obama actually disagreed with Wright on the very Wright quote you cited.

YOu pretend to trust a politician's word over twenty years of his actions.

YOur "point" is what is dead.

The only thing preventing you from admitting that, is that you are a completely dishonest person with no sense of shame or decency.

LOLOL

The only thing preventing you from admitting that, is that you are a completely dishonest person with no sense of shame or decency.
LOLOL

You poor thing. What a pity I stabbed your point right in the heart with a wooden stake. Your vacuous denials can’t change that.

:dance:

LOLOL

LOLOL

You poor thing. What a pity I stabbed your point right in the heart with a wooden stake. Your vacuous denials can’t change that.

AT this point, you know that you have been bested.

I do not understand how you can have so little shame as to hold to a position that has been so completely crushed.

Do you realize that all you are doing at this point, is demonstrating your completely lack of intellectual honesty and morals?

LOLOL

LOLOL

I do not understand how you can have so little shame as to hold to a position that has been so completely crushed.

Do you realize that all you are doing at this point, is demonstrating your completely lack of intellectual honesty and morals?
LOLOL

Projects the idiot who got caught propping up his dead point with a poll that doesn’t exist.

We the People have met and admire the Great Obama
So much so that he won an overwhelming majority of the popular vote

We have also met Fat Donnie.......he is not admired

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Projects the idiot who got caught propping up his dead point with a poll that doesn’t exist.

Yes, we went over that at great length.

This is more of your dishonesty and lack of morals.

So, you believe that he was a member of a racist, bigoted, and anti-American Church for over twenty years and did not notice?

LOL!!!

Funny, he defeated Hillary who was predicted to win in a landslide.

Forum List

Back