Illinois population declines for 10th straight year

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Gee I wonder why?

"51% of residents said they would leave the state if given the opportunity, citing high taxes, crime, and the cost of living as primary reasons."
CHICAGO, Ill. (WTVO) — Illinois residents left the state at a rate of 1 every 6 minutes between July 2022 and July 2023, according to the Illinois Policy Institute.

Data from the U.S. Census Bureau showed the state’s population declined for the 10th year in a row, losing 32,826 residents this year.

The Illinois Policy Insititute calculated that 83,839 people left the state. A poll it conducted found that 51% of residents said they would leave the state if given the opportunity, citing high taxes, crime, and the cost of living as primary reasons.

Gee I wonder why?

"51% of residents said they would leave the state if given the opportunity, citing high taxes, crime, and the cost of living as primary reasons."

Its the midwest Kalifornia.

It would be interesting to see which part of the state people are moving out of.

It would be interesting to see which part of the state people are moving out of.

1703095729899.png

The "blue" states are losing population. The "red" states are gaining. This has been a pattern for years now.

Gee I wonder why?

So they stopped screwing because they are scared? BS.

Gee I wonder why?

This is what the left want for the entire country.

Forum List

Back