Obama is most admired American for the 10th year running

You are beating a dead horse

Republicans played that card ten years ago and nobody bought it then

What makes you think anyone buys it now?

Because it is utterly absurd that a man could be a member of a racist and bigoted and anti-American organization, led by a raving racist and bigoted and anti-American man, for OVER TWENTY YEARS, and not notice.

I note that you never actually say that you believe that Obama did not notice what Wright was despite twenty years of friendship.

YOu disagree and deny, but never clearly state your position.

Because to do so, reveals how utterly absurd it is.

Republicans played that stupid card ten years ago
Rev Wright....Rev Wright.....Rev Wright

The voters just laughed at them

Yet, you once again failed to clearly state your position.

Because you fear that stating it clearly, might reveal how utterly absurd it is.

Coward.
What position?

That The Great Obama is loved by the country and Fat Donnie is not?

Your regular use of the pretense of stupidity to avoid a point you can't refute, makes you look stupid.

To those that fall for it.

TO me, it makes you look like a vile piece of shit.

YOu lie to defend someone you know is a racist and an anti-American.

Fat Donnie is a known racist

But Fat Donnie got his Participation Trophy

maxresdefault.jpg
He looks like an oompa-loompa there.

oompa-trump.jpg

He looks like The President here. Your President, leftard. Eat that.

H2_Trump_Sworn_In.jpg
Nice to see Melania finally stopped crying at the prospect of being First Lady by then.

Donald Trump Didn’t Want to Win – and Neither Did His Campaign

But Fat Donnie got his Participation Trophy

maxresdefault.jpg

oompa-trump.jpg

H2_Trump_Sworn_In.jpg
Nice to see Melania finally stopped crying at the prospect of being First Lady by then.

Feels better than admitting that you were outsmarted by someone you consider an imbecile, doesn't it.
WTF?? Where did I ever say Trump is an imbecile? :dunno:

oompa-trump.jpg

H2_Trump_Sworn_In.jpg

oompa-trump.jpg

H2_Trump_Sworn_In.jpg

Feels better than admitting that you were outsmarted by someone you consider an imbecile, doesn't it.
WTF?? Where did I ever say Trump is an imbecile? :dunno:
Trump hasn't been to school since he bought his bachelor degree back in the sixties.

Your dementia has already been discarded as I showed where he disagreed with Wright.

Only a fool would trust a politicians word over twenty years of actions.
Aww, you poor thing. Bless your heart. :itsok:

Nothing in your post address my post or the topic.

The only reasonable conclusion is that you cannot refute what I said, but are too much of a dishonest prick to admit that.

THus my point stands as the last word on the issue.

Obama joined Wright's church because he found Wright's message of hate, racism and anti-Americanism attractive.

He remained a member for over twenty years, raising his children in that hateful and racist and anti-American Church, because he agreed with Wright.

When caught, he would say what he thought he had to say to make it go away.

But he is still that man that joined Wright's Church because he liked the message.

And thus the Obama that won that poll, is a fiction, invented by the real Obama and sold to the American voter by the vile media.
We the People have met and admire the Great Obama
So much so that he won an overwhelming majority of the popular vote

We have also met Fat Donnie.......he is not admired

Funny, he defeated Hillary who was predicted to win in a landslide.
Putin helped elect Trump!

The only reasonable conclusion is that you cannot refute what I said, but are too much of a dishonest prick to admit that.

Obama joined Wright's church because he found Wright's message of hate, racism and anti-Americanism attractive.

He remained a member for over twenty years, raising his children in that hateful and racist and anti-American Church, because he agreed with Wright.

But he is still that man that joined Wright's Church because he liked the message.

And thus the Obama that won that poll, is a fiction, invented by the real Obama and sold to the American voter by the vile media.

So, you believe that he was a member of a racist, bigoted, and anti-American Church for over twenty years and did not notice?

LOL!!!

I think Wright like me, is a reactionary against the pervasive racism that remains endemic in our country. From assessing his supposedly racist sermons through the eyes of RW males, many of whom hate Black people, I cannot find fault with anything he says. Is it racist to tell the truth no matter how damning it is?

Consider that Rev. Wright, born in 1941, lived through the Jim Crow era.
IMHO, that experience has made him who he is. He is bold and courageous enough to recall the many social atrocities committed by Euro-Americans upon the dark peoples of this country and the entire world. If Obama had heard every sermon dealing with the terrorism and horror foisted upon his people through the messages of Wright, he needed to hear them. He needed a fiery historian such as Wright, to help explain the plight of his black half. I only wish Obama had the courage to stand up and defend Wright instead of abandoning him, Obama should have stood up and said Wright is telling the truth. He should have challenged Bill O'Reilly to prove that anything Wright said was a lie right on national TV.

But why all this misguided blather and angst about the Obama/ Wright affair?
Caucasian presidents have not only attended racist churches pastored by KKK members or supremacists but in modern times many supported and agreed with the apartheid regimes of South Africa. That includes one of your heroes, Ronald Reagan.

BTW: Reverend wright was a Marine.
Here is the rest of the story:

Military Service
Wright, inspired by John F. Kennedy's 1961 challenge to public service, gave up his student deferment to join the U.S. Marine Corps. He became part of the 2nd Marine Division with the rank of private first class.

After two years of service, Wright transferred to the U.S. Navy and entered the Corpsman School at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center. After graduating valedictorian, Wright was trained as a cardiopulmonary technician at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, graduating salutatorian.

Wright was assigned as part of the medical team charged with caring for U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson. Indeed, Wright was photographed caring for Johnson after his 1966 surgery. The White House awarded Wright three letters of commendation before he left the position in 1967.

Following his military service, Wright earned bachelors and master's degrees from the historically black Howard University in Washington. He earned a second master's degree from the University of Chicago Divinity School. Wright also holds a doctor of ministry degree from the United Theological College in Dayton, Ohio, where he studied under the Rev. Samuel DeWitt Proctor, a mentor to Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.

Jeremiah A. Wright Jr.
Not a single Trump male has been in the military.

I believe that this will be increasingly how Obama is seen:

67180002-cartoon-racist-149531_600-jpg

As the Ray Nagin of the presidency.
Trump will lie in 2018 as much as he lied in 2017,

1. Lie???

Like this?

"Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'"
Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

2. And let's not forget that President Trump is doing for the economy what the ingrate was never able to accomplish.

3. While there was always an overarching question about Obama: Shiite or Sunni....
We got the answer with the Iran Deal.
lAST I CHECK TRUMP AND HIS HENCHMEN ARE STILL UNDER IVESTIGATION. PAY ATTENTION YOU IDIOT!

Under investigation???

Any evidence in a year's farrago???

And.....it seems you were unable to dispute any of the items in my post.

I should have included this, which is indisputable, as well:

You're a dunce.
Trump and his supporters are the real the real idiots--dunces.

So, you believe that he was a member of a racist, bigoted, and anti-American Church for over twenty years and did not notice?

LOL!!!

I think Wright like me, is a reactionary against the pervasive racism that remains endemic in our country. From assessing his supposedly racist sermons through the eyes of RW males, many of whom hate Black people, I cannot find fault with anything he says. Is it racist to tell the truth no matter how damning it is?

IMHO, that experience has made him who he is. He is bold and courageous enough to recall the many social atrocities committed by Euro-Americans upon the dark peoples of this country and the entire world. If Obama had heard every sermon dealing with the terrorism and horror foisted upon his people through the messages of Wright, he needed to hear them. He needed a fiery historian such as Wright, to help explain the plight of his black half. I only wish Obama had the courage to stand up and defend Wright instead of abandoning him, Obama should have stood up and said Wright is telling the truth. He should have challenged Bill O'Reilly to prove that anything Wright said was a lie right on national TV.

Caucasian presidents have not only attended racist churches pastored by KKK members or supremacists but in modern times many supported and agreed with the apartheid regimes of South Africa. That includes one of your heroes, Ronald Reagan.

Military Service
Wright, inspired by John F. Kennedy's 1961 challenge to public service, gave up his student deferment to join the U.S. Marine Corps. He became part of the 2nd Marine Division with the rank of private first class.

After two years of service, Wright transferred to the U.S. Navy and entered the Corpsman School at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center. After graduating valedictorian, Wright was trained as a cardiopulmonary technician at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, graduating salutatorian.

Wright was assigned as part of the medical team charged with caring for U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson. Indeed, Wright was photographed caring for Johnson after his 1966 surgery. The White House awarded Wright three letters of commendation before he left the position in 1967.

Following his military service, Wright earned bachelors and master's degrees from the historically black Howard University in Washington. He earned a second master's degree from the University of Chicago Divinity School. Wright also holds a doctor of ministry degree from the United Theological College in Dayton, Ohio, where he studied under the Rev. Samuel DeWitt Proctor, a mentor to Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.

Jeremiah A. Wright Jr.

How did Fred get out of WWII?
My grandfather was drafted and he was 36 and had two kids

Fred must have had bone spurs...it runs in the family

As the Ray Nagin of the presidency.

1. Lie???

Like this?

2. And let's not forget that President Trump is doing for the economy what the ingrate was never able to accomplish.

3. While there was always an overarching question about Obama: Shiite or Sunni....
lAST I CHECK TRUMP AND HIS HENCHMEN ARE STILL UNDER IVESTIGATION. PAY ATTENTION YOU IDIOT!

Under investigation???

You're a dunce.

Obama:
"Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted) median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession.
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession

How come you're straying so far from the salt-licks we put out for your ilk???

1. Lie???

Like this?

Under investigation???

You're a dunce.

Obama:
"Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted) median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession.
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession

Who knows why PolitcalHack feels compelled to lie with a 4½ year old article when reality since then says otherwise? :dunno:

cf4bd375bc44dafafd11b4116851e527.png

1. Lie???

Like this?

Under investigation???

You're a dunce.

Obama:

STFU BROOM HILDA!

Because it is utterly absurd that a man could be a member of a racist and bigoted and anti-American organization, led by a raving racist and bigoted and anti-American man, for OVER TWENTY YEARS, and not notice.

I note that you never actually say that you believe that Obama did not notice what Wright was despite twenty years of friendship.

YOu disagree and deny, but never clearly state your position.

Because to do so, reveals how utterly absurd it is.

Because you fear that stating it clearly, might reveal how utterly absurd it is.

Coward.
What position?

Your regular use of the pretense of stupidity to avoid a point you can't refute, makes you look stupid.

The fact that you give a pass to a real racist and anti-American while slandering others based on incredibly weak or non-existing evidence,

shows that you are a vile piece of shit.

AND, you still have refused to state your position clearly,

Because you know you will look like a fucking moron, if you clearly claim that you truly believe that Obama was a member of that church and friend of the pastor for over TWENTY years, and never noticed that Wright was a raving racist and anti-American.

Coward.
What position?

The fact that you give a pass to a real racist and anti-American while slandering others based on incredibly weak or non-existing evidence,

Because you know you will look like a fucking moron, if you clearly claim that you truly believe that Obama was a member of that church and friend of the pastor for over TWENTY years, and never noticed that Wright was a raving racist and anti-American.

Fat Donnie grew up a racist ....His father was in the KKK
Brought about his embracing white supremacists while he was President

Who else would defend Nazi and KKK marchers?

LOL!!!

Military Service

Jeremiah A. Wright Jr.

The hater tells his congregation that the American government created AIDS to commit genocide on the black people.

Past military service does not excuse that type of racism and hate.

Coward.
What position?

YOur lies have been repeatedly refuted. You are an asshole for making them anew.

What position?

YOur lies have been repeatedly refuted. You are an asshole for making them anew.

We have elected a racist as our President

Fat Donnie has repeatedly embraced the Klan and tried to convince the American people that some of them are good people

We have elected a racist as our President

Fat Donnie has repeatedly embraced the Klan and tried to convince the American people that some of them are good people

Forum List

Back