In a gun fight, two guns are better than one....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Here we have two morons trying to rob someone at a gas station.....the victim wasn't a victim, and had not one, but two guns.......and now the two morons are in jail.....but I am sure some democrat judge will let them out fairly soon....

St. Louis Backup Gun for the Win! - The Truth About Guns

Police say the incident happened at a BP gas station the intersection of Madison and Florissant around 6:45 p.m. Thursday.

The victim went up to the gas station window to buy something. He had a gun in his waistband, police said. He has a CCW permit.

A suspect then tried to grab the gun, but the victim pulls out another gun before the suspect fired shots. The victim then returned fire wounding the suspect.

Police said another suspect got out of a car and he was also hit. One suspect was shot in the leg and the other was shot in the stomach.

The suspects then drove to a hospital, where authorities say they were conscious and breathing when they arrived.

Huh? You said gun fight, think again sometime, maybe, try hard.

'Fuck You, Guns'

OH....you are a dumb shit...sorry....I didn't know who you are, now I do.....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...
-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

'Fuck You, Guns'

And here we have how often Americans use their guns to save lives.....

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....

The name of the group doing the study, the year of the study, the number of defensive gun uses and if police and military defensive gun uses are included.....notice the bill clinton and obama defensive gun use research is highlighted.....

GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, military)

DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, military)

L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, military)

Kleck......1994...2.5 million ( no cops, military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops, military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million ( the bill clinton study)

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment - Springer

-------------------------------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..

If you take the studies from that Kleck cites in his paper, 16 of them....and you only average the ones that exclude military and police shootings..the average becomes 2 million...I use those studies because I have the details on them...and they are still 10 studies (including Kleck's)....

Situational awareness: Never let a gun-grabbing shithead get close enough to do that. I don't carry a backup but I do carry a push dagger in the boot and a spring-loaded knife in the pocket.

`
From my experience, most fools can barely shoot effectively with one, much less two guns....with or without license.

Of course, "barely effectively" is in fact, effective, so I'm not sure why that makes one who has successfully defended themselves a "fool", but please, tell us what evidence you can provide to demonstrate your superior marksmanship.

Thanks!

'Fuck You, Guns'

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...
-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
CRP0PbmWcAA28It.png

8:23 PM - 13 Oct 2015

Everytown on Twitter

Compared to civilized nations we don't do so good.

Situational awareness: Never let a gun-grabbing shithead get close enough to do that. I don't carry a backup but I do carry a push dagger in the boot and a spring-loaded knife in the pocket.
Well, if you truly need that armament maybe you need to consider changing neighborhoods.

Well, if you truly need that armament maybe you need to consider changing neighborhoods.
Changing neighborhoods is one option and giving up the heroin or whatever he`s using is another. Those things are sold in bad neighborhoods.

'Fuck You, Guns'

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

CRP0PbmWcAA28It.png

8:23 PM - 13 Oct 2015

Everytown on Twitter

Compared to civilized nations we don't do so good.

Why "gun" murders? Who cares HOW a person is murdered? Dead is dead. A fairer comparison would be the overall per capita rate of murder, by whatever means. In that case, America does not make the top 100 list of countries by rate of intentional homicide...despite our having more firearms per capita than any country in the world.

Hmm...maybe it's not the tool, but the guy behind it???

There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men. RH

From mine almost everyone I know are extremely effective with firearms.
`
I'm referring to non-hunting, urban folk who can barely handle a hand gun in the correct manner. Most never practice. I do, 2 to 3x a week. But then again I live out in a deep rural area and have had excellent teachers.

Last edited:

I'll quit carrying whenever the Second Amendment is struck from the constitution.

Forum List

Back