Obama is most admired American for the 10th year running

Nothing in your post address my post or the topic.

The only reasonable conclusion is that you cannot refute what I said, but are too much of a dishonest prick to admit that.

THus my point stands as the last word on the issue.

Only a fool would trust a politicians word over twenty years of actions.

Obama joined Wright's church because he found Wright's message of hate, racism and anti-Americanism attractive.

He remained a member for over twenty years, raising his children in that hateful and racist and anti-American Church, because he agreed with Wright.

When caught, he would say what he thought he had to say to make it go away.

But he is still that man that joined Wright's Church because he liked the message.

And thus the Obama that won that poll, is a fiction, invented by the real Obama and sold to the American voter by the vile media.
We the People have met and admire the Great Obama
So much so that he won an overwhelming majority of the popular vote

We have also met Fat Donnie.......he is not admired

So, you believe that he was a member of a racist, bigoted, and anti-American Church for over twenty years and did not notice?

LOL!!!

I think Wright like me, is a reactionary against the pervasive racism that remains endemic in our country. From assessing his supposedly racist sermons through the eyes of RW males, many of whom hate Black people, I cannot find fault with anything he says. Is it racist to tell the truth no matter how damning it is?

Consider that Rev. Wright, born in 1941, lived through the Jim Crow era.
IMHO, that experience has made him who he is. He is bold and courageous enough to recall the many social atrocities committed by Euro-Americans upon the dark peoples of this country and the entire world. If Obama had heard every sermon dealing with the terrorism and horror foisted upon his people through the messages of Wright, he needed to hear them. He needed a fiery historian such as Wright, to help explain the plight of his black half. I only wish Obama had the courage to stand up and defend Wright instead of abandoning him, Obama should have stood up and said Wright is telling the truth. He should have challenged Bill O'Reilly to prove that anything Wright said was a lie right on national TV.

But why all this misguided blather and angst about the Obama/ Wright affair?
Caucasian presidents have not only attended racist churches pastored by KKK members or supremacists but in modern times many supported and agreed with the apartheid regimes of South Africa. That includes one of your heroes, Ronald Reagan.

BTW: Reverend wright was a Marine.
Here is the rest of the story:

Military Service
Wright, inspired by John F. Kennedy's 1961 challenge to public service, gave up his student deferment to join the U.S. Marine Corps. He became part of the 2nd Marine Division with the rank of private first class.

After two years of service, Wright transferred to the U.S. Navy and entered the Corpsman School at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center. After graduating valedictorian, Wright was trained as a cardiopulmonary technician at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, graduating salutatorian.

Wright was assigned as part of the medical team charged with caring for U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson. Indeed, Wright was photographed caring for Johnson after his 1966 surgery. The White House awarded Wright three letters of commendation before he left the position in 1967.

Following his military service, Wright earned bachelors and master's degrees from the historically black Howard University in Washington. He earned a second master's degree from the University of Chicago Divinity School. Wright also holds a doctor of ministry degree from the United Theological College in Dayton, Ohio, where he studied under the Rev. Samuel DeWitt Proctor, a mentor to Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.

Jeremiah A. Wright Jr.
Not a single Trump male has been in the military.

The hater tells his congregation that the American government created AIDS to commit genocide on the black people.

Past military service does not excuse that type of racism and hate.
Wright certainly can point to the Tuskegee Syphilis experiments to lend validation to his claims. And he got his AIDS information from
White scientists. He didn't make the data out of thin air. Funny how you FOTs try to eliminate their White sources when you want to brand a black leader as hateful.

As for Wright's military service... He served honorably as a bad ass Marine. Thats more patriotic than most of you right wing couch huggers will ever be. Criticizing the government makes Wright even more patriotic. Peaceful protest is a Constitutional
tenet that was encouraged by the framers. Wright's Blackness may taint his patriotic
grievance in your eyes but you are just another RW Cauc who hates the fact that Blacks have the same rights you do.

Trump will lie in 2018 as much as he lied in 2017,

1. Lie???

Like this?

"Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'"
Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

2. And let's not forget that President Trump is doing for the economy what the ingrate was never able to accomplish.

3. While there was always an overarching question about Obama: Shiite or Sunni....
We got the answer with the Iran Deal.
lAST I CHECK TRUMP AND HIS HENCHMEN ARE STILL UNDER IVESTIGATION. PAY ATTENTION YOU IDIOT!

Under investigation???

Any evidence in a year's farrago???

And.....it seems you were unable to dispute any of the items in my post.

I should have included this, which is indisputable, as well:

You're a dunce.
Trump and his supporters are the real the real idiots--dunces.

Obama:
"Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted) median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession.
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession

How come you're straying so far from the salt-licks we put out for your ilk???
Hey Politicalchick, check out this member Xelor. He is the longest winded airbag know it all I have seen on this site. You want some one to reply and argue till the end of time, this is your guy!!!!!! Have some fun with him will ya?

Barack Obama Is 'Most Admired Man' For 10th Year In A Row, Gallup Poll Says

Hats off to the great man. Its still a great achievement despite the lack of credible opposition.

And Hilliary was supposed to win WI, OH, FL, PA and IW by a landslide

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Trump wont win WI, OH, FL, PA and IW in 2020

He stole them in 2016 with empty promises

They won't be fooled again

P

Hats off to the great man. Its still a great achievement despite the lack of credible opposition.
Psst ---- nobody cares.
You mean no cares about Trump......hopefully Trump dies from colon cancer!
Actually, that's not what I meant at all.

But, thanks for playing. Don, do we have a gift for this loser?
Maybe you will get colon cancer for voting for Trump.

P

Psst ---- nobody cares.

Already did. But, I had it before Trump showed up.
So ... fuck off!

P

Psst ---- nobody cares.

So ... fuck off!
Maybe it will comeback.

P
Psst ---- nobody cares.

So ... fuck off!
Maybe it will comeback.
Already did.

Why do lefties feel the need to convince themselves that the former president is admired? Let it go for the sake of your mental health.

The Great Obama had over 60 percent approval

Fat Donnie can't break 40 percent

Remember when Obama said he didn't notice that his friend and pastor of twenty years was a raving anti-white racist and anti-american asshole?

Do you remember why he told that blatant lie?

WHY?!
If you ever listened to Rev Wrights actual speech....it was quite good
Unfortunately the lesson went right over the heads of Conservatives

Rev Wright actually fought for his country
Fat Donnie had heel Spurs
Wright is a shit stain...

Why do lefties feel the need to convince themselves that the former president is admired? Let it go for the sake of your mental health.

The Great Obama had over 60 percent approval

Fat Donnie can't break 40 percent

Remember when Obama said he didn't notice that his friend and pastor of twenty years was a raving anti-white racist and anti-american asshole?

Do you remember why he told that blatant lie?

So is Trump.
WHY?!
If you ever listened to Rev Wrights actual speech....it was quite good
Unfortunately the lesson went right over the heads of Conservatives

Rev Wright actually fought for his country
Fat Donnie had heel Spurs
Wright is a shit stain...

New Topics

Forum List

Back