Obama is instigating Muslim violence. should he be jailed?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Follow me here.

Obama blamed ALL the recent Muslim violence and protests on that stupid low production YouTube video. The creator was subsequently jailed.
During all of this Muslims could be heard chanting Obama we are Osama.

In just a few weeks Obama's ZERO DARK THIRTY movie comes out. This is the movie Obama gave special access to the producer to make. In this movie we will brag about INVADING a MUSLIM country and KILLING Osama. You know, the guy all the Muslims were just chanting their support for.

Lets also not forget obama also said we were civilized and as such we wouldn't spike the ball so as to not inflame the Muslim pwople. Mind you bragging about killing him for months now is not spiking the ball.

So who will Obama blame when HIS FUCKING movie causes unrest?

• Banned
I want him removed by the people on November 6th. He deserves to hear what the people think.

For the record I really have no problem with this movie. I just wanted to point out the sheer hypocrisy on display by Obama.

The technical reason for the filmmaker being jailed wasn't strictly for making the video: it was for violation of probation. But i get your point. Where does Obama draw the line on "spiking the ball" per se?

To me, allowing inside access within the making of a film about it does seem to be "spiking the ball."

I want him removed by the people on November 6th. He deserves to hear what the people think.

For the record I really have no problem with this movie. I just wanted to point out the sheer hypocrisy on display by Obama.

I'd be lying if I said all I wish for him is "removal." :eusa_silenced:

How about flogging?

By the way, he is already lining up some Presidential pardons that will knock your socks off when he gets removed.

• Banned

I'd be lying if I said all I wish for him is "removal." :eusa_silenced:

How about flogging?

By the way, he is already lining up some Presidential pardons that will knock your socks off when he gets removed.

No better humiliation than being ousted without a second term.

Go Romney

"Instigating Muslim Violence"

Not our fault that they get butthurt over something as shitty as that video. There should be no sympathy, leniency, or any "understanding" towards them. THEY ARE THE ONES CAUSING THE VIOLENCE, ARE ARE AT FAULT DUE TO THEIR ACTIONS!

Follow me here.

Obama blamed ALL the recent Muslim violence and protests on that stupid low production YouTube video. The creator was subsequently jailed.
During all of this Muslims could be heard chanting Obama we are Osama.

In just a few weeks Obama's ZERO DARK THIRTY movie comes out. This is the movie Obama gave special access to the producer to make. In this movie we will brag about INVADING a MUSLIM country and KILLING Osama. You know, the guy all the Muslims were just chanting their support for.

Lets also not forget obama also said we were civilized and as such we wouldn't spike the ball so as to not inflame the Muslim pwople. Mind you bragging about killing him for months now is not spiking the ball.

So who will Obama blame when HIS FUCKING movie causes unrest?

This is what is crazy, Every limp dick on the Democrat side has been chest thumping GM's ALIVE, Bin Laden is dead 9/11 comes up and an Ambassador is smoked.

Oh and whoopsies 2 weeks before they were just bragging about assassinating AQ#2 who
just happened to be Libyan

When it comes to foreign policy Obama's amateurish approach has gotten people killed in more countries then just Libya. He has created such a mess that someone else is going to have to sort it out. Obama lives in a fantasy world and obviously does not posses the knowledge or skills to do it.

Forum List

Back