Obama is instigating Muslim violence. should he be jailed?

you're a shitty liar, gramps, and everybody knows it.

try harder

:lmao:

Let me give you an example del.

The hamburger patti your cooking to serve costs probably about 70 cents. Your labor about 80 cents to cook and serve it. That's a buck fifty.

Our last Jacuzzi installed cost about 5200.00 and the labor was near 1000.00.

So you see, much like Ravi and her band of trolls you are completely clueless. Hell the vanities alone cost 3800.00 alone just to have made.

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. And if I'm a liar you better tell angieslist cause for 7 straight years I've been in the top 5 nation wide for service providers in my industry.

You couldn't even maintain as a mod on this website and you want to second guess me in my industry of expertise?

Fool

i never claimed to be as good a liar as you are, gramps.

i guess that's one of the things you pick up in the big house, like a taste for dick.

you said it was a 25k job, now it's a 32k job. sure. i believe you.

you're either a liar or a really shitty contractor.

or both.

:rofl:

keep swinging, jailbird :thup:

I'll admit one thing del. I am an asshole. The net brings it out. I dunno why your not a mod nor do i care. You punch i punch back. I'm sure you don't flip burgers but I'm also sure that I'm one of the best at what i do.

I'm proud of my life despite my youth. I don't lie but you can think what you like since it matters not.

Last word is yours douche bag, later

Let me give you an example del.

The hamburger patti your cooking to serve costs probably about 70 cents. Your labor about 80 cents to cook and serve it. That's a buck fifty.

Our last Jacuzzi installed cost about 5200.00 and the labor was near 1000.00.

So you see, much like Ravi and her band of trolls you are completely clueless. Hell the vanities alone cost 3800.00 alone just to have made.

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. And if I'm a liar you better tell angieslist cause for 7 straight years I've been in the top 5 nation wide for service providers in my industry.

You couldn't even maintain as a mod on this website and you want to second guess me in my industry of expertise?

Fool

i never claimed to be as good a liar as you are, gramps.

i guess that's one of the things you pick up in the big house, like a taste for dick.

you said it was a 25k job, now it's a 32k job. sure. i believe you.

you're either a liar or a really shitty contractor.

or both.

:rofl:

keep swinging, jailbird :thup:

I'll admit one thing del. I am an asshole. The net brings it out. I dunno why your not a mod nor do i care. You punch i punch back. I'm sure you don't flip burgers but I'm also sure that I'm one of the best at what i do.

I'm proud of my life despite my youth. I don't lie but you can think what you like since it matters not.

Last word is yours douche bag, later

liar

The best Obama exposure site on the net:
The Obama File ...

The United States Library of Congress has selectedThe Obama File for inclusion in its historic collection of Internet materials

The average American hasn’t a CLUE how much of our tax money Obama has sent down Muslim sh*t holes while he plans to slash the military, STOLE 716 BILLION FROM MEDICARE and threatened to withhold senior’s social security checks!

BILLIONS FOR JIHAD!

Obamas 2009 Supplemental Appropriations for Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Pandemic Flu was revised and passed by the full committee.
Google 'Creeping Sharia' word press..
of U.S. taxpayer dollars to countries and entities that support Sharia law and/or harbor, hide and support those who want to destroy the U.S. and our allies.

Read the summary from David Obeys office that was quietly released last week with nary a word from any media.

$3.6 BILLION, matching the request, to expand and improve capabilities of the Afghan security forces
$400 MILLION, as requested, to build the counterinsurgency capabilities of the Pakistani security forces

AFGHANISTAN:$1.52 BILLION,$86 MILLION above the request

WEST BANK AND GAZA:$665 MILLION in bilateral economic, humanitarian, and security assistance for the West Bank and Gaza

JORDAN:$250 million,$250 million above the request, including $100 million for economic and $150 million for security assistance

EGYPT:$360 MILLION,$310 million above the request, including $50 million for economic assistance,$50 million for border security, and $260 million for security assistance

PAKISTAN:$1.9 billion,$591 million above the request

IRAQ:$968 MILLION,$336 million above the request
Oversight:$20 million,$13 million above the request, to expand oversight capacity of the State Department, USAID, and the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan to review programs in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq

Lebanon:$74 million

International Food Assistance:$500 MILLION,$200 million above the request, for PL 480 international food assistance to alleviate suffering during the global economic crisis

REFUGEE ASSISTANCE:$343 MILLION,$50 million above the request, including humanitarian assistance for Gaza. Funding for the UN Relief and Works Agency programs in the West Bank and Gaza is limited to $119 million (Note: Gaza = Hamas)

Disaster Assistance:$200 MILLION to avert famines and provide life-saving assistance during natural disasters and for internally displaced people around the world, including Somalia, Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, the Middle East and South Asia

Peacekeeping:$837 MILLION FOR UNITED NATIONS peacekeeping operations, including an expanded mission in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and a new mission in Chad and the Central African Republic

Department of Justice:$17 million, matching the request, for counter-terrorism activities and to provide training and assistance for the Iraqi criminal justice system

Obama gives your tax dollars to rebuild Muslim mosques around the world

ACCORDING TO THE ASSOCIATED PRESS, THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION WILL GIVE AWAY NEARLY $6 MILLION OF AMERICAN TAX DOLLARS TO RESTORE 63 HISTORIC AND CULTURAL SITES, INCLUDING ISLAMIC MOSQUES AND MINARETS, IN 55 NATIONS. See the State Department document here.

Can't post links yet, but just Google it.

cyberella - I want to spit tacks thinking of Obama giving OUR billions to terrorists - for his own filthy muslim brotherhood agenda. It doesn't get sicker than that.

Grampa our country has become France. China will be the next super power and we will coware in fear to them within 10 years.

Nah. We have nukes and the USN owns the worlds oceans. It's not that dire. Besides if China really pisses us off we will stop paying/sending those humongous interest payments to them. Then who are they gonna call?

Follow me here.

Obama blamed ALL the recent Muslim violence and protests on that stupid low production YouTube video. The creator was subsequently jailed.
During all of this Muslims could be heard chanting Obama we are Osama.

In just a few weeks Obama's ZERO DARK THIRTY movie comes out. This is the movie Obama gave special access to the producer to make. In this movie we will brag about INVADING a MUSLIM country and KILLING Osama. You know, the guy all the Muslims were just chanting their support for.

Lets also not forget obama also said we were civilized and as such we wouldn't spike the ball so as to not inflame the Muslim pwople. Mind you bragging about killing him for months now is not spiking the ball.

So who will Obama blame when HIS FUCKING movie causes unrest?

Grampa, those dementia meds aren't working.

Don't worry, it will all be over soon....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

He should have been impeached a long time ago. I dont know about jail, but definitely impeached.

Or at least should have the honesty and integrity to resign, as Nixon did, after lying and covering up a third rate burglary, where nobody died.

Bob Woodward where are you now that we need you?

Oh, yeah, on TV promoting and sucking up to Obama.

Forum List

Back