Obama is instigating Muslim violence. should he be jailed?

I heard he had to call in someone to fix his mistakes and it cost him his monthly $23,000 profit. :lmao:

I heard you're so fucking stupid you can't argue the topic at hand so you resort to childish personal attacks.

The topic at hand is your stupidity. And your lies.

No the topic at hand is Obama blaming a 15 minute low production youtube video for muslim violence while he aided in a blockbuster movie about killing muslims.

You are one dumb bitch

"Instigating Muslim Violence"

Not our fault that they get butthurt over something as shitty as that video. There should be no sympathy, leniency, or any "understanding" towards them. THEY ARE THE ONES CAUSING THE VIOLENCE, ARE ARE AT FAULT DUE TO THEIR ACTIONS!

You're still buying the video caused the attacks BS? It would be quite comical, if it wasn't so sad.

Not our fault that they get butthurt over something as shitty as that video. There should be no sympathy, leniency, or any "understanding" towards them. THEY ARE THE ONES CAUSING THE VIOLENCE, ARE ARE AT FAULT DUE TO THEIR ACTIONS!

You're still buying the video caused the attacks BS? It would be quite comical, if it wasn't so sad.

If I criticize your beliefs, does that give you ground to kill someone?

Should I be blamed for your actions?

Don't worry 0bama will just blow it off. Click on picture.

Attachments

• $BarackObama13-1.gif
    $BarackObama13-1.gif
    122 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I heard you're so fucking stupid you can't argue the topic at hand so you resort to childish personal attacks.

No the topic at hand is Obama blaming a 15 minute low production youtube video for muslim violence while he aided in a blockbuster movie about killing muslims.

You are one dumb bitch

You've done this thread before. No one got upset about the death of bin laden (except perhaps you).

The dumb bitch is you, and you prove it repeatedly.

You are one dumb bitch

You've done this thread before. No one got upset about the death of bin laden (except perhaps you).

The dumb bitch is you, and you prove it repeatedly.

I've never done this thread before. YOU are a lying bitch.

More diversions from a mindless obamabot

I use to respect others points of view, but anyone who supports Obama is an asshole. He is so fucking inept that it ecapes me! He new it was a preordained terrorist attack, but it was so politically incongruent with his bullshit. Now the coverup - what the fuck is wrong with his supporters :bang3:

I use to respect others points of view, but anyone who supports Obama is an asshole. He is so fucking inept that it ecapes me! He new it was a preordained terrorist attack, but it was so politically incongruent with his bullshit. Now the coverup - what the fuck is wrong with his supporters :bang3:
Birds of a feather flock together.

No worries faggot I'll share the negs, enjoy

still can't figure out that shower, huh, bozo?

:lmao:

Yep, that bathroom was finished and the 32k collected. The next bathroom was started yesterday and it grew into 3 other rooms.

Hows your FAILED stint as a mod going? Ill have a burger and fries if you're still on duty.

you know,pinhead, lying is stupid, but lying where everything you say is recorded is really stupid

Took a major bath renovation for about 25k and though i could manage it all without subs. The size wasn't the problem, it was the damn plumbing that's killing me.

The customer switched from a standard soaker tub to replace a Jacuzzi so i plumbed the rough in and frame to support it only to have them change to an airjet tub. One I'm not familiar with. Naturally the framing i had done got in the way of almost all the newly needed plumbing. A day later it was worked out. Then came a custom walk out marble shower from HELL.
My framing for all the body sprays and diverter valves was off by 1/4 inch but i didn't catch it until after the marble was installed. I'm thinking no big deal I'll just buy 1&3/4 nipples to accomodate. WRONG... they only come in 1/2 inch increments. So i buy a die set to make my own pipes. You guessed it, I fucking bought metric instead ofdof standard like a moron. An hour later I've got the right tools but every brass pipe cracks from the pressure of removing it from the die.
Anyhow a day and a half later i got it all put together and turn on the valves to make sure i have the hot water adjusted properly and.............NO FUCKING WATER COMES OUT ANYWHERE! Just typing this is making me angry.....
Only thing i can think of is when i removed the cartridges from the diverters to sweat the pipes is that i put them back upside down? Either that or one of my cartridges was bad from the factory.

Just a very frustrating mess. On top of that I'm ptobably gonna miss Ryan school Biden tonight as i haven't even made it home yet!

Anyhow thanks for reading. Don't laugh to hard and enjoy your evening

i'm pretty sure the only one serving burgers and fries is you.

remember to lock the door before you pass out :thup:

still can't figure out that shower, huh, bozo?

Yep, that bathroom was finished and the 32k collected. The next bathroom was started yesterday and it grew into 3 other rooms.

Hows your FAILED stint as a mod going? Ill have a burger and fries if you're still on duty.

you know,pinhead, lying is stupid, but lying where everything you say is recorded is really stupid

Took a major bath renovation for about 25k and though i could manage it all without subs. The size wasn't the problem, it was the damn plumbing that's killing me.

The customer switched from a standard soaker tub to replace a Jacuzzi so i plumbed the rough in and frame to support it only to have them change to an airjet tub. One I'm not familiar with. Naturally the framing i had done got in the way of almost all the newly needed plumbing. A day later it was worked out. Then came a custom walk out marble shower from HELL.
My framing for all the body sprays and diverter valves was off by 1/4 inch but i didn't catch it until after the marble was installed. I'm thinking no big deal I'll just buy 1&3/4 nipples to accomodate. WRONG... they only come in 1/2 inch increments. So i buy a die set to make my own pipes. You guessed it, I fucking bought metric instead ofdof standard like a moron. An hour later I've got the right tools but every brass pipe cracks from the pressure of removing it from the die.
Anyhow a day and a half later i got it all put together and turn on the valves to make sure i have the hot water adjusted properly and.............NO FUCKING WATER COMES OUT ANYWHERE! Just typing this is making me angry.....
Only thing i can think of is when i removed the cartridges from the diverters to sweat the pipes is that i put them back upside down? Either that or one of my cartridges was bad from the factory.

Just a very frustrating mess. On top of that I'm ptobably gonna miss Ryan school Biden tonight as i haven't even made it home yet!

We do more than one job at a time del. I couldn't make what i make doing one at a time. I know its hard for you to grasp but consider this. Its kinda like when your working fries and chicken nugets all at the same time.

We do more than one job at a time del. I couldn't make what i make doing one at a time. I know its hard for you to grasp but consider this. Its kinda like when your working fries and chicken nugets all at the same time.

you're a shitty liar, gramps, and everybody knows it.

try harder

try harder

Let me give you an example del.

The hamburger patti your cooking to serve costs probably about 70 cents. Your labor about 80 cents to cook and serve it. That's a buck fifty.

Our last Jacuzzi installed cost about 5200.00 and the labor was near 1000.00.

So you see, much like Ravi and her band of trolls you are completely clueless. Hell the vanities alone cost 3800.00 alone just to have made.

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. And if I'm a liar you better tell angieslist cause for 7 straight years I've been in the top 5 nation wide for service providers in my industry.

You couldn't even maintain as a mod on this website and you want to second guess me in my industry of expertise?

Fool

Welcome to the team nitroz......but that video didnt do shit....and yes muslims are ok....but a large percentage are crazy .....

try harder

Let me give you an example del.

The hamburger patti your cooking to serve costs probably about 70 cents. Your labor about 80 cents to cook and serve it. That's a buck fifty.

Our last Jacuzzi installed cost about 5200.00 and the labor was near 1000.00.

So you see, much like Ravi and her band of trolls you are completely clueless. Hell the vanities alone cost 3800.00 alone just to have made.

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. And if I'm a liar you better tell angieslist cause for 7 straight years I've been in the top 5 nation wide for service providers in my industry.

You couldn't even maintain as a mod on this website and you want to second guess me in my industry of expertise?

Fool

i never claimed to be as good a liar as you are, gramps.

i guess that's one of the things you pick up in the big house, like a taste for dick.

you said it was a 25k job, now it's a 32k job. sure. i believe you.

you're either a liar or a really shitty contractor.

or both.

:rofl:

keep swinging, jailbird :thup:

Forum List

Back