Now That He is no Longer POTUS Will Obama be Open With His Muslim Beliefs

Obama isn't a Muslim, you idiot.
You can't possibly get out of campaign mode, can you? The hatred has to have a target, it's become too much of a habit to change.
People like you are what will ruin this country, from the inside out.
Hate? We aren't calling blacks that agree with Trump mediocre negros, liberals are. That's hateful and racist.
OP is attacking Obama. Don't know where you come in.
Obama is Muslim I don't see how you don't see that, but you called the Op out on hate. And there is nothing more hateful than liberals. I just pointed that out, that's all.

Even his POS pastor when Obama was pretending to be Christian would spout anti American rhetoric.

"God Damn America!!"

You can't possibly get out of campaign mode, can you? The hatred has to have a target, it's become too much of a habit to change.

Wait, hate and violence is what the left does. Obama neverbsaid a negative thingbabout muslims, but called out christains and jews, why?

Can you imagine that POS being appointed to The Supreme Court if Crooked Hillary had won the election. OMG, we are so lucky in that regard. But we must be vigilant. If Dems ever get to the White House again, they will try for it.
Should have ran Trump in 2012.

I think Trump's victory was only possible after full 8 years of Obama's failure.

In 2012 the people were not quite ready for Trump yet.

Anyway, we must say thank you, crazy and hypocritical liberals, for having Trump as a President.
Thank you WashingtonDC establishment and liberal media.

Can you imagine that POS being appointed to The Supreme Court if Crooked Hillary had won the election. OMG, we are so lucky in that regard. But we must be vigilant. If Dems ever get to the White House again, they will try for it.
Should have ran Trump in 2012.
Perhaps! However, I think Romney's loss helped to set up the Trump Win. Trump threw his hat in the ring with perfect timing to win the presidency. In 2012 we saw Romney loose partly because he was unwilling to fight the fight to the end. His campaign reminds me of the football team that doesn't play all 4 quarters and looses in the final minutes. One thing is for sure, in 2016 Trump proved to the be the one who would fight to the very end. He would not back away like a little kitten like Romney did in the Third debate with Obama.
If Trump had run in 2012, he may had been the front runner of the week like Herman Cane and Newt G., just to faid away after saying something too controversial. However, since he didn't run in 2012, we can never know for sure one way or another.
Don't know. People have been pissed at the establishment in WashingtonDC for a long time.

Last edited:
Sure...so many Christains I know have the middle name Hussien.

B. Hussien Sotoro should just come out of the closet and admit he is a Muslim.
Obama to Muslim Americans: 'You’re Right Where You Belong'

What a fool you are. Despite all evidence to the contrary, you choose to believe lies. No wonder you vote Republican.

This is why Republicans vote for idiots like Trump. They will believe anything but the truth!
JUST IN: Obama Just Mandated These 5 Schools to Pray in Muslim, Make Sure YOUR Kids Do NOT Go Here - Conservative Daily Post
Explain this.

Forum List

Back