Obama Is Gonna Win In November...

just like Clinton won in '96...

I don't like it either... but, sorry, y'all... that's what's gonna happen... get used to it...

Clinton had solid employment, strong economic growth and low gas prices.

Obama is a fuckup.

He's not going to win.

yep, Obama's a fuckup...

but unemployment is going down, the economy is recovering, and gas prices are stable...

and Reagan is still dead, and the GOP has nobody to fill his place...

bottom line: Obama's gonna win in November...

yep, Obama's a fuckup...

but unemployment is going down,

Not enough to move anyone less partisan than RDean.

the economy is recovering, and gas prices are stable...

Bullshit and bullshit.

We have a GDP growth lower than new entrant levels - the economy continues to sink into the sewer.

Gas prices will be north of $4 a gallon in November - they rise constantly.

These are events that hit the average American in the pocketbook, coupled with the attacks on Catholics.

Nothing you can do will make Obama win.

Sorry, not going to happen.

yep, Obama's a fuckup...

but unemployment is going down,

Not enough to move anyone less partisan than RDean.

the economy is recovering, and gas prices are stable...

Bullshit and bullshit.

We have a GDP growth lower than new entrant levels - the economy continues to sink into the sewer.

Gas prices will be north of $4 a gallon in November - they rise constantly.

These are events that hit the average American in the pocketbook, coupled with the attacks on Catholics.

Nothing you can do will make Obama win.

Sorry, not going to happen.

you really are one dense mofo...

And add the draw down of our military capabilities.......

You mean the next time the Zionists or Oil companies call up the Pentagon and say, "take care of the scary muslim for us", they won't be able to?

Ooooh, dread. That'd be terrible. America might actually only have to fight wars in her own interest.

You're still stupid I see...........

Whatever, guy.

YOu know why I got out? Because after the GUlf War, we went from Saddam being our bestest bud in the world to him being the "next Hitler".

Bin Laden. He was a Freedom Fighter when he was killing Russians. He became a "terrorist" when he was killing Americans.

We make 90% of our own problems in the world. Do you ever ask yourself why? Or is that too philosophical for you.

Whatever, guy.

YOu know why I got out? Because after the GUlf War, we went from Saddam being our bestest bud in the world to him being the "next Hitler".

Bin Laden. He was a Freedom Fighter when he was killing Russians. He became a "terrorist" when he was killing Americans.

We make 90% of our own problems in the world. Do you ever ask yourself why? Or is that too philosophical for you.

x2.

Evidently for some, this notion of "American Exceptionalism" gives us some kind of carte blanche to be arrogant fools on an international basis.

This ain't our world, gang. We don't own it. Some of us still haven't figured that out.

I wouldn't bank on it.
I am voting for anyone but him
Hopefully millions of others will too.
They won't tell you that on MSNBC
or Gallup, or anywhere else.

What takes place behind the voting curtain may wake up America.

You are correct. It will be a wake up call. The GOP is going to get hammered for letting the fruitcakes run the party. Many Teabaggers presently in Congress will no longer be there. President Obama will have a much saner Congress to work with for his second term.

It has started in Oregon, where a Democrat soundly thrashed a Republican for a seat that would normally have go the the GOP because of the Democratic fruitcake that had held that seat previously. In Wisconsin a whole change in government is going to happen this summer as the people of Wisconsin reject the Koch Brothers surrogate presently in office. There is a groundswell out here, as people realize that the present GOP represents only the 1% and cares nothing at all for the rest of us.
There will only be ONE "other" and the Republicans are still ripping each other to shreds. Still, Romney might beat Obama, he is cheerful, smiles a lot, and is tall, rich, and privileged. All lower middle income Republicans want to be; his religion will be held against him in parts of the country, like North Florida, Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi. Sad but true; my area of Florida went for Gingrich. Then HE comes up last in Maine.

Now that the GOP is wheeling madly onto their old worn out social agenda to change the subject away from the economy,

you gotta figure that puts Obama in might fine shape.

Whatever, guy.

:bsflag:

Saddam was never our Best Buddy, He was an enemy to our enemy. And even then we played both sides against each other to keep them under control.

I seriously doubt that we knew or cared who Bin Laden even was until he began attacking American targets.

We make 90% of our own problems in the world? really? How far up your ass did you have to reach for that number?

I got out 2 years after the Gulf war. You know why? Because I figured 22 years was enough.....And I couldn't call a draft dodger CIC....

Whatever, guy.

Although your post is flatly false, there is one particularly stupid "point" in it that deserves a LITTLE bit of highlighting.

I there some reason that WE wouldn't properly consider bin Laden a "terrorist" when he set about the task of sending his minions to our shores to slaughter our civilians? And succeeded?

Saddam was never our Best Buddy, He was an enemy to our enemy. And even then we played both sides against each other to keep them under control.

I seriously doubt that we knew or cared who Bin Laden even was until he began attacking American targets.

We make 90% of our own problems in the world? really? How far up your ass did you have to reach for that number?

I got out 2 years after the Gulf war. You know why? Because I figured 22 years was enough.....And I couldn't call a draft dodger CIC....

Saddam was launching Genocide against the Kurds, and an unprovoked war against Iran, and we quietly supported him. Once he started threatening Exxon's profits.. that guy had to die.

The CIA knew exactly who Bin Laden was. Get real. THis is the problem here. We encouraged religious fanatics to become a murdering army because we disagreed with an economic system. And when those fanatics turned on us...

On a similar note, the CIA's predecessor, the OSS, thought Ho Chi MIhn was the Bee's Knees when he was fighting the Japanese in World War II. Until they found out he was a commie.

Iran is an enemy today because we toppled the Democratic Government of Mossedeqi and put the Shah in power. He proceeded to kill anyone who might be rational, leaving only the crazy mullahs.

We are our own worst enemy in many ways. And when the politicians screw up, it's the military that has to go in and clean up the mess.

Bush inherited a freakin recession and you know it.

Even if that WERE the case, he made it WORSE!!

Then Obama stepped in and trumped that failure with bigger failures.

Ya sure. Getting Bin Laden and essentially destroying the Al Queda is such a failure. An economy on the upswing is such a failure. A health care program that makes is possible for millions more Americans to get health care coverage is such a failure.

We all realize how fervently you 'Conservatives' are praying for a total economic debacle, and have done all in your power to make it happen. We realize that, and will vote with that knowledge in November.

Whatever, guy.

Although your post is flatly false, there is one particularly stupid "point" in it that deserves a LITTLE bit of highlighting.

I there some reason that WE wouldn't properly consider bin Laden a "terrorist" when he set about the task of sending his minions to our shores to slaughter our civilians? And succeeded?

Was he less of a terrorist when he was killing Russians in Afghanistan? He wasn't an Afghan. He had no business being there. The CIA recruited him, trained him, armed him and sent him in to kill Russians. And Afghans who were unlucky enough to get in his way.

"Terrorist" is largely a point of view. So is "Freedom Fighter". Bin Laden was called both, dependent on who he was killing. From his point of view, there was no difference. He was a Muslim killing unbelievers invading his region of the world. They might teach women how to read or something.

Imagine a world where our leaders had said, "You know what, Afghanistan is the butthole of the planet, anything Russia does there is likely to be an improvement. It just ain't our problem." Guys like Bin Laden who went there would be like Roaches going to a Roach motel.

And just to be non-partisan here, I think the people we helped in Libya because we thought Qadaffi was an a--hole are now murdering folks, and their really good pals with Al Qaeda. So at what point do they stop being "Freedom Fighters" and start being Terrorists?

Even if that WERE the case, he made it WORSE!!

Then Obama stepped in and trumped that failure with bigger failures.

Ya sure. Getting Bin Laden and essentially destroying the Al Queda is such a failure. An economy on the upswing is such a failure. A health care program that makes is possible for millions more Americans to get health care coverage is such a failure.

We all realize how fervently you 'Conservatives' are praying for a total economic debacle, and have done all in your power to make it happen. We realize that, and will vote with that knowledge in November.

Shouldn't that say forces millions more Americans to get health care coverage wether they want it and can afford it or not?

The economy is on the upswing depending upon which numbers you use or forget to use.

The Democrats had total control of Washington for 2 years and they wasted it all on one bill......... But the Conservatives are holding them back...:lol::lol::lol:

just like Clinton won in '96...

I don't like it either... but, sorry, y'all... that's what's gonna happen... get used to it...

Gotta have faith brother ... its going to get dirty and hopefully people will see he for the corrupt pos he is and said he was replacing

Forum List

Back