based on wimps' comments on this forum

Discussion in 'Politics' started by healthmyths, Feb 4, 2012.

1. healthmyths

healthmyths Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,853
    I'm glad I'm near the end of my life!
    It is truly disgusting to read how pervasive the "nanny" mentality is of people younger then me! I know there are members of the younger generation such as my son who are NOT dependent on laws to do the right and responsible things but reading some of the people here that evidently feel (NOT THINK) there is a need for MORE AND MORE laws,rules and regulations my confidence in the USA is shaken!

A nation that has been a beacon to people around the world is now looked at as being out of touch, wimps, a toothless old lion!

And why shouldn't that be the perception when Obama continually berates independent, self reliance, and greater reliance on the nanny state!
    All the evidence of Obama's actions point to his being ashamed of the USA as his wife said she was proud for the first time..!

But not only has Obama torn down the USA in the world's eye but he frequently takes direct actions to harm the USA ... and isn't that a form of treason?

I mean why would he encourage Canada to sell oil they WANTED to sell to the USA to China?
    "“The Keystone decision was a slap in the face to Canada and it's making ... Efforts to boost support for selling oil to China may be having an impact."
    Harper Builds Oil Link With China After Obama Keystone

And NOT only is Obama's direct action harmful to the nation's security, but will be harmful to our coastland!
    What environmentally driven reason is there to have 1 million barrels a day riding in a tanker frought with crew errors, bad weather, equipment failures potentially destroying 1,000s of MILES of ocean and millions of wildlife?

All that risk PLUS oil going to China that would have made cheaper gas here!

Consequently I don't understand the wimps especially on this board that not only excuse this treason but ENcOURAGE IT!
    And then ask for more! "There oughta be a law against texting and driving" is the ultimate illustration of the wimpification of the the USA!

As I said I'm kind of glad I'm in the fall of my life because based on what I see in the future my son and granddaughter are going to have it a lot tougher and economically a lot more dangerous! Gas at $7.00/ steak at $10/lb.! Government rationing of when you can see a doctor.. death panels advising my son to let me die on an ice flow!

2. paulitician

paulitician Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,974
    I feel your pain man. I really do.

[​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. occupied

occupied Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,751
    That pain you feel is from the frontal lobotomy you must have had to love this piece of crap painting.

4. paulitician

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,974
    Didn't change yer handle yet ay? Your fellow Dems aint gonna like that. OWS is dead. Time to get onboard. Your new DNC Marching-Orders are...'HOORAY FOR WALLSTREET!!' Now get that handle changed right away...Or else. :)

5. DaGoose

DaGoose Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +676
    Hmmmm.....you mean that this time the Neo-Cons won't point their finger at the poor man in the picture and call him an lazy, unemployed, good-for-nothing fuck off?

And say that he's just a drag on society?

That if he simply tried he could get a great job or start his own business?

That there are no poor people unless they want to be poor?

And that we should deprive him of all safety nets since all they do is enable people like the poor person in this picture?

Or that the reason the person in the picture is poor is because he wants to suck the government tit?

When did you change your thinking? :confused:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. snjmom

snjmom VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +105
    That's OK. I'm sure your grandma thought your generation was shit, too.

7. paulitician

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,974
    Yeah, try again. This time try being concise and coherent. No one knows what the fuck your last rant was about. Good luck. :)

8. francoHFW

francoHFW Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,624
    It's the Second Pub Great Depression, and now the SECOND Pub Do Nothing congress, brainwashed dittoheads. But we're getting out of this despite your powermad, greedy, bought off heroes. Change the channel, hoping for your recovery shytteheads. See sig pp1...

9. Luddly Neddite

Luddly Neddite Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,829
    It all depends on whether the guy is a registered D or R. Another factor, did he carry a misspelled sign and wear a silly hat to a teabagger get together? Does he always carry a gun and Bible in his pickup?

See what I mean? Its not a simple, cut and dried question.

But it IS a stupid, dishonest and insulting "painting".

10. Steelplate

Steelplate Bluesman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +932
    Well... enjoy your remaining days being consumed with hate towards your fellow Americans.... May you live forever.