Obama is gonna take your guns!!

None that are effective. Otherwise there would be 20 children alive today, and a bunch of families all over this nation whose Christmas would not be spent in grief.

Let's see we had 10 years under a assault weapons ban, did that stop the mass shooting or any school shootings?

:lol: GGGOOOAAAALLLLL!!!! on a rebound of a weak bigliereb kick.

Big Jake takes the bounder and boots bigliereb toward the . . . GGGOOOAAAALLLLL!!!!

The crowd boos bigliereb as he is yellow carded for lying again and is kicked out of the game.

I can see all the mental ass kicking's I have given you has made you act whether odd and strange. when you get off your meds come on back for another mental ass kicking.

jokey is posting like a dopey

Jokey you can live in that fantasy world and beat your chest and say I won I won to yourself, but here in the real world I know the score a zero has more substance than you do.

bigrebnc is being silly.

80mm Moms Mad At Gunners is going to change American law and American life.

You can't fight Mom, bigrebnc. ps: yes, you fail

Let's take their bibles too. Then all they'll have is NASCAR.

Good one.

But, no matter how the gun nuts twist and turn, they cannot make a good case for the US being a police state.

You keep smoking that bong.....:lol:

A police state exists when the citizenry is disarmed. That will NEVER happen in the US.

That will never happen, and even the most liberal Senator, House member or mayor is NOT calling for disarming the citizenry. Not even CLOSE to that. That is fear filled right wing paranoia.

bigrebnc is being silly.

I'm not seeing it Jake....

December 19, 2012
To Stop Shootings, Americans Focus on Police, Mental Health

Democrats substantially more likely to see assault gun ban as effective

by Frank Newport

PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans are most likely to say that an increased police presence at schools, increased government spending on mental health screening and treatment, and decreased depiction of gun violence in entertainment venues would be effective in preventing mass shootings at schools. Americans rate the potential effectiveness of a ban on assault and semi-automatic guns as fourth on a list of six actions Gallup asked about.

To Stop Shootings, Americans Focus on Police, Mental Health

Doesn't matter if you or I see it, Missourian.

If 80 Million Moms do get political, this issue is over.

You are going to shoot the mothers of America? The diseased mind is yours, obviously.

bigrebnc is being silly.

if the faggot left tries to take our guns there will be a lot of diseased blood spilled !!

Last edited:
We will see. I had a mother and have known many, many mothers. If enough of them make up their minds that the guns got to go, they will go.

Last edited:
Sorry gun grabbers, nothing will change. The scumbags in DC will hold hearing and do a whole lot talking and finger pointing. Then they'll do what they always do.....

NOTHING

If 80mm mothers, zander, say you will not have certain type of firearms, the legislators will act.

They need the ladies' vote far more than yours.

bigrebnc is being silly.

if the faggot left tries to take our guns there will be a lot of diseased blood spilled !!

That IS a price dictators are willing to pay.

The only ones who sound like a dictator are the ones threatening to shoot mothers. But I'm sure that never entered your mind.

bigrebnc is being silly.

You keep talking about these 80 million mothers? Where is the link? OH and by the way madd has no affect on the liquor industry. Thousands of people are killed yearly because of Alcohol

That IS a price dictators are willing to pay.

The only ones who sound like a dictator are the ones threatening to shoot mothers. But I'm sure that never entered your mind.

No one but the anti gun Statist elite is a threat to mothers and fathers, they will use them as cannon fodder to push their agenda.

Doesn't matter if you or I see it, Missourian.

If 80 Million Moms do get political, this issue is over.

I agree...but I'm not seeing that happening.

Logic is prevailing over emotion.

Jakey is making an erroneous assumption that Moms Don't Have Guns.

In reality, gun ownership among women is rising Very Rapidly, for good reason.

Forum List

Back