I wanted my niece aborted and ..

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
boy was I stupid when I was 25 years old!
My sister lived with my wife and I when were in college and got pregnant.
My wife and I being the totally ignorant "college students" encouraged my sister BUT my parents being the old-fashioned principled people said no and my sister had my beautiful niece that my parents helped raise for nearly 3 years till my sister married another man!
My sister went on had a large family and my niece was adopted as daughter by my sister's husband.
My niece is now 45 years old and productive member of society.

I always when I think about all the people advocating "abortions" of my niece and wonder what new inventions, businesses, values that the nearly 50 million murdered aborted humans could have contributed!
Cures for cancer, solving world problems may have been from that 50 million!
Then I also think of the girls that become pregnant because schools encourage sexual promiscuity while KNOWN statistics are condoms fail at least 15% of the time!
An explanation of condom failure rates | Go Ask Alice!

How sad...Condoms for free at 22 city schools The district is installing dispensers over winter break at high schools with the highest rates of STDs.

Condoms for free at 22 city schools

You really had no business in advocating an abortion of your sisters child.
Just think if Hitler or Stalin had been aborted, think of the 50 million that could have lived and given to society.

Completely irrelevant to abortion debate. The only national issue is whether the US Constitution prohibits the the citizens of the various States from passing laws on this subject. Any honest legal scholar will admit that Roe v. Wade's reliance on "trimesters" is flawed reasoning (or as Justice O'Connor observed, "on a collision course with itself"). The only possible basis for federal intervention in this area is the newly discovered "right to privacy" in the Constitution. Opponents are still searching the archives for historical references to this right, which apparently only applies to sexually related activity.

Forum List

Back