Obama is gonna take your guns!!

I realize that a lot of Americans believe that the federal government is ready to take action against gun owners. Barack Obama says he's "committed" and "we must do something".

Yeah, right......:cuckoo:

The best indication of Obama's "commitment" is that he has put Joe Biden in charge of the whole operation. The Vice President has no power and Joe Biden is a laughingstock. That's how "committed" Obama is.....:lol:

Let me tell you what is going to happen with "Gun Control" in the US.

NOTHING. NADA. SQUAT.

The gun control movement is politically impotent.
:eusa_shhh: Don't let the 'war on women' crowd know their hysterics are just as impotent.

Merry Christmas!

I realize that a lot of Americans believe that the federal government is ready to take action against gun owners. Barack Obama says he's "committed" and "we must do something".

The best indication of Obama's "commitment" is that he has put Joe Biden in charge of the whole operation. The Vice President has no power and Joe Biden is a laughingstock. That's how "committed" Obama is.....:lol:

NOTHING. NADA. SQUAT.

In NY State the reaction seems pretty Totalitarian. Who knew? ..... The Empire State..... You must this.... You must that...... It seems that the folks with the power and the money are obsessed with controlling others, I'm thinking, for the pure enjoyment of it. Shhhhh!!! Don't let it get out. ;)

NOTHING. NADA. SQUAT.

In NY State the reaction seems pretty Totalitarian. Who knew? ..... The Empire State..... You must this.... You must that...... It seems that the folks with the power and the money are obsessed with controlling others, I'm thinking, for the pure enjoyment of it. Shhhhh!!! Don't let it get out. ;)
lol

NOTHING. NADA. SQUAT.

For the first, and likely last time, we agree – but for different reasons.

The Executive Branch can’t enact legislation. And regardless the commitment of the president, or who is placed in charge of a given intuitive, or the competence of those involved, there won’t be any bans or restrictions simply because the House will never sign-off on any such measures.

They won't take the guns...

But you will see tighter licensing requirements, restrictions on the type of ammo to be sold, and probably insurance requirements.

If they really wanted to deal a blow to the gun industry, do what they did to the tobacco industry- make them liable for the costs of their product to society.

The 2nd Amendment is no longer applicable, and will eventually be changed.

Given we no longer rely on militias, it is as relevant as the third amendment

I love how you idiots cherry pick the Second Amendment. Perhaps you'd care to explain the next line: the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Good luck with that.

The 2nd Amendment is no longer applicable, and will eventually be changed.

I love how you idiots cherry pick the Second Amendment. Perhaps you'd care to explain the next line: the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Good luck with that.

Two parts

A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,

the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”

Once the first part is gone.....no need for the second part is there?

Obsolete

Good luck with that.

Two parts

Obsolete

Obsolete if you consider tyranny, and slavery forward thinking.

Good luck with that.

Two parts

Obsolete

Obsolete if you consider tyranny, and slavery forward thinking.

We have banned those already

Time to go after guns

Good luck with that.

Two parts

Obsolete
I had no idea you were really this stupid. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back