Obama is gonna take your guns!!

Boedicca is making erroneous assumption that the great numbers of mothers give a crap about what the few mothers in comparison think about gun ownership.

Gun packing mommas are in the great minority.

Doesn't matter if you or I see it, Missourian.

If 80 Million Moms do get political, this issue is over.

I agree...but I'm not seeing that happening.

Logic is prevailing over emotion.

Jakey is making an erroneous assumption that Moms Don't Have Guns.

In reality, gun ownership among women is rising Very Rapidly, for good reason.

That IS a price dictators are willing to pay.

The only ones who sound like a dictator are the ones threatening to shoot mothers. But I'm sure that never entered your mind.

Who did that?

Post 85

bigrebnc is being silly.

80mm Moms Mad At Gunners is going to change American law and American life.

You can't fight Mom, bigrebnc. ps: yes, you fail
if the faggot left tries to take our guns there will be a lot of diseased blood spilled !!

The only ones who sound like a dictator are the ones threatening to shoot mothers. But I'm sure that never entered your mind.

Who did that?

Post 85

bigrebnc is being silly.

if the faggot left tries to take our guns there will be a lot of diseased blood spilled !!

Mothers aren't faggots dumb ass.

Don't be stupid; no one intends to shoot mothers.

That IS a price dictators are willing to pay.

Hey Jake, did you forget what YOU SAID in response???

You are going to shoot the mothers of America. The diseased mind is yours, obviously.

bigrebnc is being silly.

Go back and read the whole page. Yidnar said that, and somebody attributed it to me. I corrected the mistake of leaving out the question mark. Thanks Bfgrn.

I support the Mothers. No one is going to the mothers of America.

Don't be stupid; no one intends to shoot mothers.

Hey Jake, did you forget what YOU SAID in response???

You are going to shoot the mothers of America. The diseased mind is yours, obviously.

Last edited:
Sorry gun grabbers, nothing will change. The scumbags in DC will hold hearing and do a whole lot talking and finger pointing. Then they'll do what they always do.....

NOTHING

Keep telling yourself that.. because I know you need to believe it.

Just like you really needed to believe that Romney was going to win, until he didn't.

The idiot fringe is once again out of control, echoing each other, repeating lies and using fallacious logic spurred on by paranoid delusions.

There are more negative comments and hate posted toward President Obama than have been posted about the last four mass killers combined: Arizona, Colorado, Washington and Connecticut.

Guns do kill people, so do cars, bombs, knives and poisons. Cars, bombs, knives and poisons all are regulated. The aforementioned paranoid believe any restriction / regulations are violations of the Constitution and cannot be regulated/restricted legally. Some suggest any citizen has the absolute right to own, possess and use fully automatic machine guns and the laws which prevent such ownership are unconstitutional.

The more the NRA and its supporters refuse to acknowledge that guns do kill people the more people will push back and demand the government on evey level do something to reduce the death of innocents as we witnessed in the four atrocities noted above.

Last edited:
bigrebnc is being silly.

This is post #85 and I see no reference to shooting mothers.

We all know the Left is much too sissified to try and confiscate weapons PERSONALLY, they'll send brownshirts to do their dirty work, and they won't be mothers.

They will be targets, though.

Forum List

Back