Obama is a terrible president

But the best murka has to offer in this day and time. Scary, aint it ?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzfCgycpoqs]Kenny Rogers - The Gambler - YouTube[/ame]

one of the worst ever

i agree.. too bad the Republicans Suck Ass and don't have ANYBODY to run Against him.. :redface:

Yea, well just look around........every one of the Republican candidates are much more qualified to be POTUS than the inexperienced Chicago Punk that occupies the White House today.

Are they perfect?? Heck no, but guess what, neither is their guy!! :D

Last edited:
one of the worst ever

i agree.. too bad the Republicans Suck Ass and don't have ANYBODY to run Against him.. :redface:

Yea, well just look around........every one of the Republican candidates are much more qualified to be POTUS than the inexperienced Chicago Punk that occupies the White House today.

Are they perfect?? Heck no, but guess what, neither is your guy!! :D

i like Ron Paul Honey. Obumba is a Lump of Shit.. :eusa_shhh:

Whoops, sorry I go carried away from smelling that lump of shit, I'm going to go edit the post to say "their guy" :redface:

why can't we get Ron Paul to run as an Independent? :confused:

I'm not sure. I'd like to see it. I think the timing is as good as it's been in decades for a genuine alternative to gain momentum. But RP seems to see it differently.

To be fair, he's tried working it from the outside ('88) and was ignored even more than he is now. Truth is he's had more impact trying to change the system from within. Not much more - the Republican party's rhetoric leans libertarian, but its policies don't.

I still think there's a chance he'll break from the Republicans rather than endorse Romney. I sort of doubt he'll mount a third party campaign himself, but I could see him changing focus to building support for a genuine freedom movement outside the strictures of Republican nonsense. Maybe even endorsing Gary Johnson as a Libertarian. That's probably who I'll vote for anyway.

Well, the country IS in better shape than where you guys left it , huh CONZ?

128753443274821883.jpg

Ron Paul wasn't even able to win a single state. What's his motivation to run as an independent? Most people consider him totally insane. He does have his moments of sanity, as every lunatic usually does.

Forum List

Back