Obama intel agency secretly conducted illegal searches on Americans for years

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Barack Obama's team secretly disclosed years of illegal NSA searches spying on Americans

'The National Security Agency under former President Barack Obama routinely violated American privacy protections while scouring through overseas intercepts and failed to disclose the extent of the problems until the final days before Donald Trump was elected president last fall, according to once top-secret documents that chronicle some of the most serious constitutional abuses to date by the U.S. intelligence community.'

All Obama holdovers involved in the illegal spying should be fired, charged, and prosecuted.

If not 'Perp Walked', Obama should be Impeached for his criminal abuse of power and violations of Americans' Constitutional Rights!

He wanted a dossier on every citizen, all data mining on that person to be filed in the NICS. If necessary, they can record your living room conversations through your entertainment system now. That isn't an accidental blip of technology. They have to know what you buy and sell before they can prevent you from doing so.
Bible prophesy is moving along smoothly...

He wanted a dossier on every citizen, all data mining on that person to be filed in the NICS. If necessary, they can record your living room conversations through your entertainment system now. That isn't an accidental blip of technology. They have to know what you buy and sell before they can prevent you from doing so.
Bible prophesy is moving along smoothly...
I promise nobody wants a dossier on you, dummy :laugh:

Now that Obama no longer controls the government he can no longer hide all of his and his administration's crimes.

We are finding out not only was Obama the worst President in US history, surpassing Carter, he was also the most scandalous / criminal, as we are discovering.

The republicans constantly vote to expand spying powers , and then proceed to bitch about it .

Barack Obama's team secretly disclosed years of illegal NSA searches spying on Americans

'The National Security Agency under former President Barack Obama routinely violated American privacy protections while scouring through overseas intercepts and failed to disclose the extent of the problems until the final days before Donald Trump was elected president last fall, according to once top-secret documents that chronicle some of the most serious constitutional abuses to date by the U.S. intelligence community.'

All Obama holdovers involved in the illegal spying should be fired, charged, and prosecuted.

If not 'Perp Walked', Obama should be Impeached for his criminal abuse of power and violations of Americans' Constitutional Rights!

Lemme get some folks attention here so that the seriousness of this revelation is appreciated. From the OP link..

The American Civil Liberties Union said the newly disclosed violations are some of the most serious to ever be documented and strongly call into question the U.S. intelligence community’s ability to police itself and safeguard American’s privacy as guaranteed by the Constitution’s Fourth Amendment protections against unlawful search and seizure.

“I think what this emphasizes is the shocking lack of oversight of these programs,” said Neema Singh Guliani, the ACLU’s legislative counsel in Washington.
---------
Speaking Wednesday on Fox News, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said there was an apparent effort under the Obama Administration to increase the number of unmaskings of Americans.

"If we determine this to be true, this is an enormous abuse of power," Paul said. “This will dwarf all other stories.”

“There are hundreds and hundreds of people,” Paul added.
--------
Officials like former National Security Adviser Susan Rice have argued their activities were legal under the so-called minimization rule changes Obama made, and that the intelligence agencies were strictly monitored to avoid abuses.

The intelligence court and the NSA’s own internal watchdog found that not to be true.

Probably MANY political opponents were subjected to this. Including Rand Paul himself as he ran for the nomination. He's since submitted requests to verify that his name was part of the unmaskings.

And be sure to read the actual document at:

The republicans constantly vote to expand spying powers , and then proceed to bitch about it .

There are only a HANDFUL of any Civil Liberties supporters that will VOTE to curtail the MASSIVE domestic spying program that was FOISTED on us by 9/11. Ain't a dime's worth of difference between the parties on this. And APPARENTLY -- the Dems LOVE it to death -- because they want to share it and open up it's use to further violations of the Constitution...

What happened? I thought warrantless wiretapping was cool when Bush did it?

...is it because...he's...black?

That's not funny. The info in that system can control any Markets, It can blackmail every legislator on Capitol Hill, it can literally bring down leadership in this country.. It can make people rich or bankrupt others. So MANY ways to abuse it. Like for instance -- doing opposition research on your political opposition which is likely to have already happened. Wouldn't be surprised if this whole Russia canard was the "go to" designed excuse to cover this abuse.

What happened? I thought warrantless wiretapping was cool when Bush did it?

...is it because...he's...black?

That's not funny. The info in that system can control any Markets, It can blackmail every legislator on Capitol Hill, it can literally bring down leadership in this country.. It can make people rich or bankrupt others. So MANY ways to abuse it. Like for instance -- doing opposition research on your political opposition which is likely to have already happened. Wouldn't be surprised if this whole Russia canard was the "go to" designed excuse to cover this abuse.
The least the fuckers can do is legalize WEED then Goddammit.

Gosh, you act so surprised! Have you been in a coma for the last 12 years? It's the only explanation I can come up with for your faux outrage.

Back when it came out that Bush was spying on Americans by the tens of millions, and tards just like you defended him ("He's keeping us safe!"), I warned those tards that someday the police state baton would be passed to a Democrat, and you would all suddenly be outraged.

Goddam, I should hire myself out as a psychic!

I'm going to make another psychic prediction.

When it comes out Donald Trump has ramped up spying on Americans, easyt65 and tards just like him will defend him by saying, "He's keeping us safe!"

:lol:

I told folks that this was gonna blow up into a bigger war if the domestic spying system has been abused. I truly think that's where heading. And most everything you've

Gosh, you act so surprised! Have you been in a coma for the last 12 years? It's the only explanation I can come up with for your faux outrage.

Back when it came out that Bush was spying on Americans by the tens of millions, and tards just like you defended him ("He's keeping us safe!"), I warned those tards that someday the police state baton would be passed to a Democrat, and you would all suddenly be outraged.

Hang on a minute. There WAS no massive bulk collection Domestic Spying operation until AFTER 9/11, and after the PATRIOT Act, And after that huge new city of NSA buildings in Utah became operational around 2010..

In fact -- prior to the Patriot Act the INtel agencies WERE PROHIBITED from conducting domestic operations. I don't think -- no I KNOW ---- that the worlds most awesome spy agency was not targeting citizens til well into the end of Bush's term..

I told folks that this was gonna blow up into a bigger war if the domestic spying system has been abused. I truly think that's where heading. And most everything you've

Hang on a minute. There WAS no massive bulk collection Domestic Spying operation until AFTER 9/11, and after the PATRIOT Act, And after that huge new city of NSA buildings in Utah became operational around 2010..

In fact -- prior to the Patriot Act the INtel agencies WERE PROHIBITED from conducting domestic operations. I don't think -- no I KNOW ---- that the worlds most awesome spy agency was not targeting citizens til well into the end of Bush's term..
It was in all the papers in 2005 that Bush was spying on Americans by the tens of millions. His Administration asked the phone companies to cooperate, and they did.

Then, once it broke in the papers, the phone companies ran to Congress to beg for immunity from prosecution, which Congress gave to them.

You must have been in a coma at the time, like so many others who didn't notice any of this shit until the negro won the White House,.

Seriously, were you all in comas during the Bush Administration?

https://www.eff.org/files/filenode/foia_C0705278/022908_ex_a-d_0.pdf

USATODAY.com - NSA has massive database of Americans' phone calls

Bush seeks legal immunity for telecoms - USATODAY.com

The Bush administration wants the power to grant legal immunity to telecommunications companies that are slapped with privacy suits for cooperating with the White House's controversial warrantless eavesdropping program.
The authority would effectively shut down dozens of lawsuits filed against telecommunications companies accused of helping set up the program.

The vaguely worded proposal would shield any person who allegedly provided information, infrastructure or "any other form of assistance" to the intelligence agencies after the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attack.

Not kidding. The words about Bush and "warrantless wiretapping" doesn't ring a bell in any of your thick heads?

You HAD to have been in a coma!

People think I call you tards "goldfish" to be mean, but you actually do have the memory span of goldfish.

Seriously, were you all in comas during the Bush Administration?

So, for some reason you want to give Obama a pass because Bush did it. What about Trump, should he get a pass too, how about the next Pres?

Forum List

Back