Obama hits..... 49% approval

the only reason you do that is you dont like the numbers from rasmussen, and they are the best

Your Cherry-Picking in action again.

They are in fact not "the best".

Their results for the Presidential Election last year were worse than most other major pollsters.

They had a 6% margin, while the actual margin was 7.3%, a difference of a full 1.3 points.

Real Clear Politics average, my method of choice, was 7.6%, a difference of .3%.
real clear is not a POLL moron
they used Rasmussen's data to get there average

I didn't say it was a poll, learn to read. I said it was my method of choice.

But since it is the average of many polls including Rasmussen, and it was closer to the actual number than Rasmussen, that would mean what?

This from "Jake, King of the Unsubstantiated Statements."

In fact his poll numbers have been falling dramatically, his legislative program is at sea as he has not taken any responsibility for any of it, his foreign affairs are in shambles and he is dithering over important decisions in the Afghan war, a war he now owns, having declared it of vital interest.

His poll numbers fell dramatically over the summer, they have been stable, or rising, since the end of the right-wing smear campaign during the congressional break. You know, the one in which they spread all those lies? :eusa_liar:
ROFLMAO

yeah, "thats your story and your sticking to it"

What part of my "Story" would be untrue? The part about his poll numbers rising, or remaining stable, since the end of August? Ot the part in which the right-wing media lied about Obama's health care plan?

I can provide proof of either.

The Rabbi offers assertions without solid evidence as demonstrated above. BHO is doing as well as Reagan with similar poll numbers with Reagan at the same time in their administrations having a much easier job to do.

The majority of the electorate is upset with the stoopidcons, understandably so.

Your Cherry-Picking in action again.

They are in fact not "the best".

Their results for the Presidential Election last year were worse than most other major pollsters.

They had a 6% margin, while the actual margin was 7.3%, a difference of a full 1.3 points.

Real Clear Politics average, my method of choice, was 7.6%, a difference of .3%.

But since it is the average of many polls including Rasmussen, and it was closer to the actual number than Rasmussen, that would mean what?
but its not an actual POLL
you dont seem to understand that

The Rabbi offers assertions without solid evidence as demonstrated above. BHO is doing as well as Reagan with similar poll numbers with Reagan at the same time in their administrations having a much easier job to do.

The majority of the electorate is upset with the stoopidcons, understandably so.
you are in for a real shock come election night in 2010
i hope your not alone on that night

No, I understand that perfectly, it is a poll of polls, or a meta-poll, and it is more reliable than Rasmussen.

Now, to answer my own question from the previous post...

If the average of all polls is closer to the actual number than the Rasmussen Poll...

Then the Rasmussen Poll has below average accuracy, right?

Last edited:
Actually, I was just messing with you in my last post. That "below average" thing is not actually necessarily true. Just checking to see if you were paying attention.

However, it is true that the RCP average has proven itself to be a better indicator of the actual results than Rasmussen Reports.

No, I understand that perfectly, it is a poll of polls, or a meta-poll, and it is more reliable than Rasmussen.

If the average of all polls is closer to the actual number than the Rasmussen Poll...

no, because your average INCLUDED the Rasmussen data

It's really very simple--only 48 million people caught it--the other 54 million thought something else. The minority--48 million saw thru perfectly pronounced speeches & greek columns.

$obama-speech.jpg

BUT, the Rasmussen data was less accurate than the Meta-poll, and is historically less accurate than the meta-poll.

Here is the previous thread where I proved everything I said in this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/81668-daily-presidential-tracking-poll-34.html

And here are the stats showing Obama going up slightly since late August:

Real Clear Politics Average:

August 19th:

Approve: 51.4% / Dissapprove: 41.4% / Spread: 10%

Today:

Approve: 52.3% / Dissapprove: 40.5% / Spread: 11.8%

As shown on the chart located here:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...oval-1044.html

Yes...

All is well in Barryland....

Barryland-Poster.jpg

Here is the previous thread where I proved everything I said in this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/81668-daily-presidential-tracking-poll-34.html

And here are the stats showing Obama going up slightly since late August:

Real Clear Politics Average:

August 19th:

Approve: 51.4% / Dissapprove: 41.4% / Spread: 10%

Today:

Approve: 52.3% / Dissapprove: 40.5% / Spread: 11.8%

As shown on the chart located here:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...oval-1044.html

Yes...

All is well in Barryland....

Apparently it is. Funny pictures aside.

Ummm........evidently not s0n. Seems youve missed the changes in the polling #'s over the past 8 months!!!

Who cares about conservatives?

This president got elected by independents, who thankfully are not so duped anymore and are leaving him in droves!!!:clap2:

Forum List

Back