Obama hits..... 49% approval

I guess the change Obama had in mind wasn't the same as the American people, ya think?

(Rasmussen Reports)
Overall, 49% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the President's performance. Fifty-one (51%) disapprove.

:dig: Obama & da Democrats

Which is still 30+ % points above Bush, and look at EVERYTHING Obama has on his plate. Bush did nothing besides fearmonger and push for more war while he was in office.

I think we're talking about 8 months compared to 8 YEARS----:lol:

Not looking good. With millions of Americans still out of work to boot. The JOB promises are not coming in. While I realise he had a ton on his plate---Presidents can't make promises & then show up empty handed.

View attachment 8262

Yes and 24% of 16- 24 year olds unemployed, I am betting that the great majority of the mush heads that were 18 and older voted for all that hopey changey stuff, I wonder how they are feeling now that they can't get jobs and won't for the forseable future. They probably are not too happy now.:lol:

I guess the change Obama had in mind wasn't the same as the American people, ya think?

(Rasmussen Reports)
Overall, 49% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the President's performance. Fifty-one (51%) disapprove.

I am betting that when his polls hit the mid 30's which is coming very soon, Hillary is gonna bail on him, neither her or Bill will stand by a losing proposition. They don't want to be attached to that scenario.:lol:
you wont see that
i highly doubt you will ever see it drop below 40%

I think you got the wrong thread David. Maybe not.

I'm not wrong.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Gallup9/25 - 9/271547 A5140 +11Rasmussen Reports9/25 - 9/271500 LV4951 -2CBS News/NY Times9/19 - 9/231042 A5633 +23NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl9/17 - 9/201005 A5141 +10FOX News9/15 - 9/16900 RV5439 +15Democracy Corps (D)9/12 - 9/161200 RV5241 +11
A = Americans
LV = Likely Voters
RV = Registered Voters

Even FoxNews gives him a 54% approval rating.

(Rasmussen Reports)

I am betting that when his polls hit the mid 30's which is coming very soon, Hillary is gonna bail on him, neither her or Bill will stand by a losing proposition. They don't want to be attached to that scenario.:lol:
If you noticed, Hillary is not involved with any of Barry's foreign dealings these days.

They smell the blood in the water, they know Barry is sinking like micheal moore in a vat of quicksand.

(Rasmussen Reports)

If you noticed, Hillary is not involved with any of Barry's foreign dealings these days.

They smell the blood in the water, they know Barry is sinking like micheal moore in a vat of quicksand.

What a fucking joke.

Obama is going to be re-elected in 2012 by an overwhelming majority. Americans vote with their pocket books and the economy will have completely recovered by then.

toon_going_to_hell.jpg

Maybe he should show up on the food network.

What a fucking joke.

Obama is going to be re-elected in 2012 by an overwhelming majority. Americans vote with their pocket books and the economy will have completely recovered by then.
not unless he changes the massive spending he is doing
and i dont see that happening

The Obama mix

2 pinches Jimmy Carter
3 pinches Saul Alinsky
1 pinch Bill Clinton
2 pinches rev. Rice
2 pinches rev, Al Sharpton
3 pinches Howdy Doody
and a dash of Neville Chamberland

"Mix with liberal doses of hogwash"

(improved with the brilliance of, The Thinman)

In honor of the Thinman

What a fucking joke.

Americans are more concerned than ever by the soaring deficit. While jobs play a big role in Presidents being re-elected--the deficit & all this nonsense big spending is going to play even a bigger role--

To add--many economists are calling for a non-job recovery. New job creation will be in the tank for years to come. The so-called economic stimulus bill that really wasn't, isn't working. His job promises have come up empty handed--& it appears that the economy is getting worse--not better. The only people that are happy are road & bridge builders--& there aren't too many Americans that work in that field--& it takes 5 to 7 YEARS of engineering & design--before the first shovel goes in the dirt.

Americans are losing faith in this President & Congress.

$lipstuck-pig-sb0206d.jpg

Last edited:
Yup, the comparison of Bush on 9/28 of his first year with Obama on 9/28 in his first year is truly an apple and orange comparison. If Bush were still in office, he would be facing a trial in the Senate. BHO is turning it around, and the voting majority easily recognizes that fact.

Jake, King of the Unsubstantiated Assertions.

If you ever decide you want to engage in serious debate I'd suggest at least posting something to back up your assertions.

As it is, you have yet to refute the fact that Obama is beholden to the Chinese for all the campaign contributions they made to him, including bribing Hillary not to pursue her primary run.
The only think BHO is turning around is his approval numbers. Look at the Rasmussen (or any other) polling numbers and his scores on handling the economy, foreign policy, and overall likeability are steadily reversing themselves from when he took office.

The diff 'tween you and me is that my assertions are easily supported and yours takes twists, turns, falisfication, and outright lying at times. Rab, you just ain't right, son.
If your assertions are easily supported then start doing so.
In fact they get disproved virtually every time. Like now.

What a fucking joke.

Americans are more concerned than ever by the soaring deficit. While jobs play a big role in Presidents being re-elected--the deficit & all this nonsense big spending is going to play even a bigger role--

To add--many economists are calling for a non-job recovery. New job creation will be in the tank for years to come. The so-called economic stimulus bill that really wasn't, isn't working. His job promises have come up empty handed--& it appears that the economy is getting worse--not better. The only people that are happy are road & bridge builders--& there aren't too many Americans that work in that field--& it takes 5 to 7 YEARS of engineering & design--before the first shovel goes in the dirt.

Americans are losing faith in this President & Congress.

Every recovery is billed as "jobless" because employment is the last thing to go up. I remember Bush's recovery and the media were all over him with McJobs and the like.
So I expect employment to get better, despite what the WH is doing, not because of it.
BUT, this admin has loaded a bunch of new potential mandates on employers that will make them think twice before adding workers. If the health care bill passes, watch out. Because it puts a very expensive mandate on companies with payrolls over [insert figure here]. So anyone near that mark is going to want to scale down before they reach [insert figure here]. (See how clear the bills in Congress are??).
So I expect growth will be anemic while inflation will roar. The rest of the world will be doing fine (France and Germany are already experiencing growth) and we'll be stuck with a huge deficit.

Clearly the only way Obama could be at only 49% approval is because of racism!

He would only be at 49% with the consistent outlier Rasmussen. Nothing wrong with that as it is his own idealism but if you want a true picture of the polls, you need to take others into account.

What a fucking joke.

Its nice to dream.

But the economy ISN'T 'better' and won't 'recover' by then, Dem majority in both houses will be gone and people will be fed up with the empty suit.

They are already, its obvious Barry treats the job as a joke, demeans the office by ignoring real problems so he can do talk shows and wastes the taxpayer's dime to try and promote his Chicago home base with frivilous nonsense like trying to get an 'olympics'.

Barryland-Poster.jpg

*Artwork by Dr House, Concept by Xenophon

What a fucking joke.

Its nice to dream.

But the economy ISN'T 'better' and won't 'recover' by then, Dem majority in both houses will be gone and people will be fed up with the empty suit.

They are already, its obvious Barry treats the job as a joke, demeans the office by ignoring real problems so he can do talk shows and wastes the taxpayer's dime to try and promote his Chicago home base with frivilous nonsense like trying to get an 'olympics'.

*Artwork by Dr House, Concept by Xenophon

It's obvious you treat this country like a joke with your partisan bullshit bias. Thank goodness you are nowhere near an office of influence or this country would have been fucked up for good a long time ago.

It's obvious you treat this country like a joke with your partisan bullshit bias.
Pay attention asshole.

You can't be 'partisan' when you don't support GoPers OR Democrats.

That's the problem with sheep like you, the only world you can function in is 'us/them', and never take responsibility but forever try to blame someone else.

The next original thought you have will be the first original thought you have.

You now have your perfect commendant, Barry Odingleberry is the ultimate 'blame the other guy' POTUS.

Hate to tell you guys.....

Obama could poll in the low 30% and still beat the best candidate the republicans have to offer. As much as the attacks on Obama have brought down Obama's approval rating, it has not resulted in a comparable increase in approval for the republicans.

The republican party is still a party in exile and will remain so. They have done nothing to improve their political standing

Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 9/12 - 9/27 -- 52.2 40.8 +11.4
Gallup 09/25 - 09/27 1547 A 51 40 +11
Rasmussen Reports 09/25 - 09/27 1500 LV 49 51 -2
CBS News/NY Times 09/19 - 09/23 1042 A 56 33 +23
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 09/17 - 09/20 1005 A 51 41 +10
FOX News 09/15 - 09/16 900 RV 54 39 +15
Democracy Corps (D) 09/12 - 09/16 1200 RV 52 41 +11
RealClearPolitics - RealClearPolitics Poll Averages

Interesting. Even Fox has President Obama at a 54% approval rating. Who is doing the Rasmussen polls?

The policies and programs that President Obama has started are only beginning to have an effect. Thus far, the effects are positive. Should they continue in this manner, his polls will be in good shape by fall of 2010. Should the economy dramatically improve, and a health bill is passed that creates a system that covers all Americans immediatly, 2010 will look like 2008 again for the Party of No.

Forum List

Back