Obama has hoodwinked the masses, and like a player is lifting up Americas skirt

I give up on guessing on the antichrist....as i have told others, i was certain President Bush was the antichrist and met a great deal of the prophesy regarding him....for the longest time...and admittingly so, i was off my rocker...no?

Well, i have learned my lesson...I am just gonna sit back with eyes and ears opened and have faith to wait with little anxiety for God to let me know, who it is...if it happens in my lifetime! hahahahahahaha! Even crazier to some...huh, waiting for God to tell me? :lol:

Care

Dude hate to break the news to you but every president we have had since Kennedy-"the last president who cared about the people-which is why the CIA killed him." has been an wicked and evil man.Carter was the one exception.He was the one president who at least TRIED to do the right thing but when he found out later on that the president doesnt run the country like he is suppose to be able to and is just a puppet,he later became corrupt as well and did what they asked of him.

Isreal is already a nation, like Jesus said his coming would be like a thief in the night. Seeing people laught at truth reminds me of when they laughed at Moses building the ship, or when LOt left Sodom...SInners laughh because to to wake up means to repent....

Logic ... and proof. If any of it was true then according to the myths our world would have ended a LONG time ago, since it fits almost any time period. So far, each time they have made the idiotic claim that the world is entering the apocalypse it has come true exactly ... zero times. Yep ... still no end of the world, and each person they called the anti-christ has proven to have flaws, but none have been truly evil. So ... until the apocalypse actually happens it's all myth. But tell you what, when it does happen for real I'll send you a million bucks, promise.

You're obviously not a student of Bible Prophecy. There are several events that must happen before the end of times. One event is the creation of Israel. According to Prophecy we are getting closer. I appreciate the offer of a million dollars, but I won't be here to collect. Perhaps you can send it to some other people on this board.

LOL. The "rapture" is not Biblical, but an artifact of Darbyism. Pretty much considered heresy by a good part of Christian denominations.

Obama sure HAS hodwinked the masses.all those idiots in chicago going crazy about him getting lected are in for a rude awkening.He is a member of the CFR who doesnt have our best interestt at heart and making that evil witch Mrs Clinton secretary of state and making 21 of his 27 cabinet members former clinton appointees that the american people voted out of office and even keeping some Bush people around? thats hardly change.freaking liar.He also said in the several months prior to his campaine that he was going to bring home the troops and has reversed his stance on that calling for more only to deploy them for afghanistan.yeah thats real change all right.sheesh.change my ass.freaking liar.

Obama sure HAS hodwinked the masses.all those idiots in chicago going crazy about him getting lected are in for a rude awkening.He is a member of the CFR who doesnt have our best interestt at heart and making that evil witch Mrs Clinton secretary of state and making 21 of his 27 cabinet members former clinton appointees that the american people voted out of office and even keeping some Bush people around? thats hardly change.freaking liar.He also said in the several months prior to his campaine that he was going to bring home the troops and has reversed his stance on that calling for more only to deploy them for afghanistan.yeah thats real change all right.sheesh.change my ass.freaking liar.

Take care what you say 'bout Messiah:

Ezekiel 25:17. "The path
of the righteous man is beset on
all sides by the inequities of the
selfish and the tyranny of evil
men. Blessed is he who, in the
name of charity and good will,
shepherds the weak through the
valley of darkness, for he is truly
his brother's keeper and the finder
of lost children.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those
who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Are you def? OBama has CLEARLY SAID with HIS OWN lips JESUS IS NOT THE ONLY WAy..Yes many have been labled the antichrist through the years, but never has a man had soo much support...THe papacy shall be involved also...

OBAMA WITH HIS OWN LIPS SAID JESUS ISNT THE ONLY WAY>>> like many deciever do

Listen, Koresh, either PROVE he said it or go away.
PLEASE, stop posting this crap, you are making christians look like stupid idiots

Take care what you say 'bout Messiah:

Ezekiel 25:17. "The path
of the righteous man is beset on
all sides by the inequities of the
selfish and the tyranny of evil
men. Blessed is he who, in the
name of charity and good will,
shepherds the weak through the
valley of darkness, for he is truly
his brother's keeper and the finder
of lost children.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those
who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

say what?:lol:

Forum List

Back