Obama has hoodwinked the masses, and like a player is lifting up Americas skirt

Okay ... if Obama is the anti-christ and the world comes to an end, I'll send one christian a million bucks once the "rapture" occurs. Just send me your bank account number (the first one wins) and I'll wire the money once the world ends.

This is why so many of us have issues with the christian wingnuts ... pushing their myths into politics like this. Bah, wasn't Clinton the last one they said was the mythical anti-christ, can't remember who was before that, but Obama is just one in a long line of these idiotic claims. Really ... just because your myths on the "apocalypse" can be applied to just about anyone or any time doesn't mean you should, it wouldn't be so easy for us to see through them if you wouldn't try it every single year, quit moving the goal posts and just admit it's nothing but a fearie tale.

How can you be sure it's a myth?

Logic ... and proof. If any of it was true then according to the myths our world would have ended a LONG time ago, since it fits almost any time period. So far, each time they have made the idiotic claim that the world is entering the apocalypse it has come true exactly ... zero times. Yep ... still no end of the world, and each person they called the anti-christ has proven to have flaws, but none have been truly evil. So ... until the apocalypse actually happens it's all myth. But tell you what, when it does happen for real I'll send you a million bucks, promise.

You're obviously not a student of Bible Prophecy. There are several events that must happen before the end of times. One event is the creation of Israel. According to Prophecy we are getting closer. I appreciate the offer of a million dollars, but I won't be here to collect. Perhaps you can send it to some other people on this board.

Logic ... and proof. If any of it was true then according to the myths our world would have ended a LONG time ago, since it fits almost any time period. So far, each time they have made the idiotic claim that the world is entering the apocalypse it has come true exactly ... zero times. Yep ... still no end of the world, and each person they called the anti-christ has proven to have flaws, but none have been truly evil. So ... until the apocalypse actually happens it's all myth. But tell you what, when it does happen for real I'll send you a million bucks, promise.

You're obviously not a student of Bible Prophecy. There are several events that must happen before the end of times. One event is the creation of Israel. According to Prophecy we are getting closer. I appreciate the offer of a million dollars, but I won't be here to collect. Perhaps you can send it to some other people on this board.

Then I will wager that this is all just myth, I'll even be nice and make it a one sided wager, if I win you don't owe me anything. If the world comes to an end I will lose the bet and pay you a million US dollars, just send me your account number and once the world ends I'll wire it to you.

I won't be here to collect either.

I won't be here to collect either.

LOL ... I will, even if it does happen according to their myth anyone who doesn't follow their religion will be "left behind". Of course I could never bring myself to be part of a religious belief where good people who aren't following their belief go to hell but bad people who do follow their belief go to heaven, that's just not a good religion.

It is possible that Obama is the antichrist.

Hmm, it seems a new anti-Christ pops up every time a new president is elected..

WASHINGTON DC -- According to freelance journalist Wayne Madsden, "George W Bush's blood lust, his repeated commitment to Christian beliefs and his constant references to 'evil doers,' in the eyes of many devout Catholic leaders, bear all the hallmarks of the one warned about in the Book of Revelations--the anti-Christ."

LOL. The "rapture" is not Biblical, but an artifact of Darbyism. Pretty much considered heresy by a good part of Christian denominations.

It is possible that Obama is the antichrist.

what about the "Seven Hills" Scriptures?

the "mystery Babylon" sits on 7 hills....

that is different than the antichrist...

7 is symbolic of "complete, full"

a hill is symbolic of a country, a mountain is a nation...pretty much the same...

calling them hills instead of mountains in this passage may be a way of saying it is "complete", this New World Order, but it is not one big nation, but made up of many Countries still in unison,(complete) with eachother in goals???

translation: the intermingled or in unison... greed and corruption of the earth, is complete- ("mystery Babylon" is not the city of Babylon of old, but a new one, acting in the same manner...with boastfulness, with greed, with arrogance, with power, with trade etc....)

care

LOL. The "rapture" is not Biblical, but an artifact of Darbyism. Pretty much considered heresy by a good part of Christian denominations.

the Bible, i believe somewhere in Thesolonians, the Bible does mention being "caught up" with the Lord and that our feet will not be on the ground when this happens...

The tim Lahaye "Left behind Series" is fiction.

The word "rapture" is never used in the Bible, never....

Nor is the timing given of when this "being caught up" takes place nor who is being "caught up", so it could be the 144,000 righteous mentioned and not all believers....i think?

There is no specific timing as mentioned, no one knows if this happens pretribulation, midtribulation, or post tribulation....there are theologians, all respectable that all believe in one of these plans or another....anyone who says they know for certain, are presuming too much imo....

For the most part, and as far as I know, the Catholic church never speaks of a rapture of all christians as part of their doctrine.

Care

Forum List

Back