Obama has hoodwinked the masses, and like a player is lifting up Americas skirt

Zombias...think about it people cried, people are in a dilemma (because of a mere mortal) I have not yet said Obama is the antichrist, but he sure does walk in the working of the antichrist..May the Lord reveal to us...ALLS I KNOW IS DO NOT BE DUPED BY A PLAYER....

ok, now that he's gone, can anyone else PROVE that Obama ever said Jesus is NOT the only way into heaven?

That is the whore (which reflects the ROman empire (guised in the Catholic church) and religion (not truth) as religion is an umbrella for lies and sorcery, wickedness, deception) The beast rides the whore, the beast is the antichrist who uses religion deception too lure people contrary to Gods plan for salvation. LOOK AT JESUS WALK AND WORDS HE NEVER SAID BE RELIGIOUS... HE is about intimacy and closeness, inner change through faith and being born again, set free from sin and death... God is supernatural religion is superficial.. I pray the Lord enlightens the readers!!

Lordy, lordy, I guess this board has everything now. Even our own resident whingding fundy. :lol:

Jeremiah Wright isn't on this board.

This is why so many of us have issues with the christian wingnuts ... pushing their myths into politics like this. Bah, wasn't Clinton the last one they said was the mythical anti-christ, can't remember who was before that, but Obama is just one in a long line of these idiotic claims. Really ... just because your myths on the "apocalypse" can be applied to just about anyone or any time doesn't mean you should, it wouldn't be so easy for us to see through them if you wouldn't try it every single year, quit moving the goal posts and just admit it's nothing but a fearie tale.

This is why so many of us have issues with the christian wingnuts ... pushing their myths into politics like this. Bah, wasn't Clinton the last one they said was the mythical anti-christ, can't remember who was before that, but Obama is just one in a long line of these idiotic claims. Really ... just because your myths on the "apocalypse" can be applied to just about anyone or any time doesn't mean you should, it wouldn't be so easy for us to see through them if you wouldn't try it every single year, quit moving the goal posts and just admit it's nothing but a fearie tale.

No. there was an entire website called bushisantichrist.

No. there was an entire website called bushisantichrist.

Oh damn ... I missed that gem? Okay, so even Bush was called the anti-christ ... I wonder who they will claim next ... any thoughts on who the next president will be?

Don't forget, both Reagan and Bush were called antichrist as well by certain fringe crazies...

Is George Bush The Antichrist

John F. Kennedy was a candidate for some. People were waiting for him to come back to life. The Bible says the antichrist will survive a fatal head wound.

Hey, Jesus isn't the only way. He told me that.

I know Sister Mary Third Grade told me that only Catholics go to heaven. Are you Catholic or one of those fake christian religions?

And the only hoodwinking is from the Do Nothing Republicans and the fake religious folks who think they alone own God.

How can you be sure it's a myth?

Reagan and Kennedy to? Shit ... where is all the fire and brimstone? I must have missed out on the good parts because all these anti-christs and we're still here.

Reagan and Kennedy to? Shit ... where is all the fire and brimstone? I must have missed out on the good parts because all these anti-christs and we're still here.

Ronald (6) Wilson (6) Reagan (6)

George (6) Walker (6) Busche (6)

Busche original German spelling.

John F. Kennedy was a candidate for some. People were waiting for him to come back to life. The Bible says the antichrist will survive a fatal head wound.

Teenage pop star Joe Jonas of the rocking Jonas Brothers was hospitalised on Saturday after hitting his head backstage at a concert in New Jersey. The tween heartthrob was messing around after a gig in Atlantic City when he “ran into a wall”, according to celebrity blogger Perez Hilton. He sustained a head injury requiring stitches, and was released from a local hospital after getting patched up.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

How can you be sure it's a myth?

Logic ... and proof. If any of it was true then according to the myths our world would have ended a LONG time ago, since it fits almost any time period. So far, each time they have made the idiotic claim that the world is entering the apocalypse it has come true exactly ... zero times. Yep ... still no end of the world, and each person they called the anti-christ has proven to have flaws, but none have been truly evil. So ... until the apocalypse actually happens it's all myth. But tell you what, when it does happen for real I'll send you a million bucks, promise.

Teenage pop star Joe Jonas of the rocking Jonas Brothers was hospitalised on Saturday after hitting his head backstage at a concert in New Jersey. The tween heartthrob was messing around after a gig in Atlantic City when he “ran into a wall”, according to celebrity blogger Perez Hilton. He sustained a head injury requiring stitches, and was released from a local hospital after getting patched up.

In order to be the antichrist, one must HAVE brains to begin with.

In order to be the antichrist, one must HAVE brains to begin with.

Maybe he's just a zombie then.

Forum List

Back