Obama has an epiphany. Finally admits we are at war.

Actually, no.

It's pathetic that you are reduced to trying to get the mocking exposure of what a massive fraud he is in such a plodding ineffectual way.

I'm sure a person of your severely limited intellectual ability is unable to stop and contemplate something like an implication.

But there are many implications in the fact that the President was so unable and/or unwilling to put the WORD to what was happening.

Yes it is pathetic you wrap your scrawny ass neck around the dumbest things and fool yourself into believing you are doing anything other than whining.

Listen ya idiot little pussy, when I want any shit outta you, I'll squeeze your head till it pops. :lol:

Seriously, though, You have nothing to offer, but you spout off your vapid idiocy without end.

By the way, you wrap your ass around things?

Ewww. I think that's just TMI, fuckface.

Hahaha....when message boards go animated (meaning instead of words a cartoon character speaks the post) how will you pick a mouse with a squeal whose pitch is low enough that people will be able to hear it?

Pompous, pompous, Pompous, LOL.....

If you are so smart, LOL, why aren't you out there running things instead of sitting your armchair warrior butt in front of a computer, LOL.....

And now he has said it stops with him, why'n'tcha start the other list of everything he is responsible for including typhoons and tsunamis in Asia going back to 1913, LOL.....

Can't do that Contessa...you guys already blamed all that on Bush...:rofl: :booze:

He never did do what he said, get bin Laden, and there is this: Inside the Oval Office | The Weekly Standard

and this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-sHxr-995o&NR=1[/ame]

Talk about lying and no empathy, LOL.....

And then there is just didn't know WHAT THE HELL was going on!!!

too funny/pathetic.....

I saw this vid for the first time and all I could say is I'm proud of Bush.

He's not giving away secrets like you assholes want...and he's telling us that he's gonna do whatever it takes within the law to protect us....and what do the Dems do? They change the damned laws.

It's refreshing to see a President that actually gives a damn.

Last edited:
I edited Jokey's dumbass bleating for the sake of rationality. The balance of the retarded Jokey's post is still available if one "jumps" to it using the icon in the quote box. Why anybody would want to waste the time reading that douchebag's commentary is another matter.

The rejoinder to his bullshit is easy. JOKEY and other dumbfucks like that pussy-boi are afraid of properly defining their terms. So they falsely claim that others (like me) use a "strategy" of getting people to rely on "hyper-defining." Yes. He made that shit up, naturally. He is a fucking imbecile, after all.

Of course, he was simply lying. That's all that idiot knows how to do.

In reality (a place not often visited by liars and scum like Jokey) I do not call for "hyper definitions." In fact, if you find the need to "hyper" define something, you are usually avoiding the actual definition. Unlike JOKEY and his idiot-ilk, I prefer the ACTUAL definitions.

The problem with debating the issue of whether waterboarding is torture is that the definition of torture quickly becomes the key. Once we know and agree on what waterboarding is (and that's pretty easy to nail down), it will either (a) clearly meet the defintion of torture or (b) it will clearly NOT meet that definition or (c) it will fall into some gray area in between. But what is the PROPER definition of "torture?'

Those who wish to only PRETEND to be engaging in a debate (like the ever fraudulent Jokey) but who actually wish, instead, to merely make it a matter of tautology will always rely on some defintion of torture favored by some uber-lib group like the U.N. Not surprisingly, this is exactly the position of the idiot, Jokey.

If the opponent (me) accepts that U.N. definition (which would be silly), there is no reason to even begin the debate since waterboarding does cause some pain and the fear of death, that could easily be seen as mental or psychological pain or agony and thus (by trivial defintion) waterboarding WOULD be "torture."

Thus we see it clearly. Debate is not want they want. They simply want to "win" their point regardless of the unsatisfactory nature of the original premise.

Is waterboarding torture? I said it before and I'll say it again. I don't know. It depends on the circumstances and the definitions. In some cases, it could be. If we accept the U.N. defintion of torture the answer is even simpler: it is probably a clear cut "yes."

But in a world where words have their real meaning, the defintion of torture isn't a political football crafted by liberals in the U.N. And in THAT world, "torture" is not a word that has been forced into deliberately narrow constraints favored by the U.N. and other liberal ideologues.

Is there any issue you discuss where you are even remotely informed?

Pointless question coming from a complete assclown like you. You are unable to discern that which is informed from anything and everything else. You are, it appears, just tragically retarded.

Then pick a subject for a one on one debate. Any subject you want.

Can't do that Contessa...you guys already blamed all that on Bush...:rofl: :booze:

He never did do what he said, get bin Laden, and there is this: Inside the Oval Office | The Weekly Standard

and this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPTwsMEiI0g[/ame]

too funny/pathetic.....

He's not giving away secrets like you assholes want...and he's telling us that he's gonna do whatever it takes within the law to protect us....and what do the Dems do? They change the damned laws.

What damned laws did they change?

Lieability is projecting his inability to act like a grownup onto Curve Light (again).

Don't forget....he's the genius that claimed the Op Northwoods documents were planted fakes in order to boost the 9E False Flag camps. Then I pointed out those documents were declassified a year before 9E and he went scurrying back into his little hole.

Oh now it's god forbid.. Your side used the terror attack 911 as a political football. This kind of commentary is as contemptible as it was back then. You don't know how voters are reacting to anything, you just know how Neocon Repubs are reacting.

Maybe you'll be surprised once again in November.

Political football? Kerry was a fucking dope.

Explain.

Do the words mission accomplished ring a bell? The Bush administration squeezed every drop of terrorist fear mongering they could throughout the 2004, 2006 and 2008 elections. As your post indicates, they intend to continue along this line.

Kerry is about as smart senator as you can get. He pummeled Bush in the debates and came very close to taking the presidency.

Yeah...why should american's fear terrorists. They must be nuts.

Check out link below.

World Trade Center, around September 21, 2001

Lieability is projecting his inability to act like a grownup onto Curve Light (again).

Don't forget....he's the genius that claimed the Op Northwoods documents were planted fakes in order to boost the 9E False Flag camps. Then I pointed out those documents were declassified a year before 9E and he went scurrying back into his little hole.

One cannot "forget" something that never happened. Your distorted version of that exchange is typical.

What I said then and say again now is that I doubted the authenticity of the Op'n Northwoods documents. That's why I suggested that they are fraudulent documents.
I DO still doubt their actual authenticity, by the way.

But the purpose for which I actually offered that "conspiracy theory," you lying fucktard, was to mock conspiracy theories that lack great factual support. You know the kind of sub-moronic asshole "theories." The ones YOU tend to favor. Yeah. Taht's right. It was actually a discussion about the 9/11 Troofer crap. And you weren't supporting that hidouesly unpersuasive shit., No no. Not you. You were "only asking questions." You cowardly cockbite.

In any event, I project nothing onto bent tight. I just call you out for the lying asshole you are. If you don't like it, too bad. Stop being a lying asshole and maybe you'll reap the rewards someday.

and this:

too funny/pathetic.....

and this:

too funny/pathetic.....

For President Bush :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Lauer is such a douche bag.

The waterboarding of those master terrorists thwarted a terrorist attack of a plane into a Los Angeles building.

Before being waterboarded they were uncooperative, and when asked about future terrorist attacks they responded "soon, you will know".

Lauer is such an arrogant prick. What if he was in the LA building that was going to have a plane smashed into it? What if he or his family was on that plane?

President Bush was spot on. He was doing everything he could within the law to protect americans, despite the democrats, and he WAS SUCCESSFUL.

It's too bad that the democraps don't understand that we are in a war with unlawful combatants and that treating them to tea and croissants isn't going to thwart future terrorist attacks.

In review, we can conclude that Lieability and 'whistle are loons.

People who are :cuckoo: may conclude that.

To the sane people who have intelligence he is on target.

It's to bad these idiots aren't running Al Qaida, we would be so much safer.

and this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-sHxr-995o&NR=1

too funny/pathetic.....

How about making waterboarding illegal no matter how vital the information may be that the terrorist may have and how many lives getting that information may result in.

and this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-sHxr-995o&NR=1

too funny/pathetic.....

For President Bush :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Lauer is such a douche bag.

The waterboarding of those master terrorists thwarted a terrorist attack of a plane into a Los Angeles building.

Before being waterboarded they were uncooperative, and when asked about future terrorist attacks they responded "soon, you will know".

Lauer is such an arrogant prick. What if he was in the LA building that was going to have a plane smashed into it? What if he or his family was on that plane?

President Bush was spot on. He was doing everything he could within the law to protect americans, despite the democrats, and he WAS SUCCESSFUL.

It's too bad that the democraps don't understand that we are in a war with unlawful combatants and that treating them to tea and croissants isn't going to thwart future terrorist attacks.

You know....if I were President and got caught advocating torture techniques...I'd think the easiest way to get off the hook is to make some vague references to vague plots that were vaguely foiled by torturing a few suspects. Sorry, can't give you evidence...National Security and all *wink *wink. You'll just have to take our word for it. *wink *wink. (Don't worry, our minions are happy to be 'convinced' that was justification for torture, they like torture anyways)

How about making waterboarding illegal no matter how vital the information may be that the terrorist may have and how many lives getting that information may result in.

So what laws before "they changed them" allowed torturing for information?

Here is an observation about * * * *

I edited Jokey's dumbass bleating for the sake of rationality. The balance of the retarded Jokey's post is still available if one "jumps" to it using the icon in the quote box. Why anybody would want to waste the time reading that douchebag's commentary is another matter.

The rejoinder to his bullshit is easy. JOKEY and other dumbfucks like that pussy-boi are afraid of properly defining their terms. So they falsely claim that others (like me) use a "strategy" of getting people to rely on "hyper-defining." Yes. He made that shit up, naturally. He is a fucking imbecile, after all.

Of course, he was simply lying. That's all that idiot knows how to do.

In reality (a place not often visited by liars and scum like Jokey) I do not call for "hyper definitions." In fact, if you find the need to "hyper" define something, you are usually avoiding the actual definition. Unlike JOKEY and his idiot-ilk, I prefer the ACTUAL definitions.

The problem with debating the issue of whether waterboarding is torture is that the definition of torture quickly becomes the key. Once we know and agree on what waterboarding is (and that's pretty easy to nail down), it will either (a) clearly meet the defintion of torture or (b) it will clearly NOT meet that definition or (c) it will fall into some gray area in between. But what is the PROPER definition of "torture?'

Those who wish to only PRETEND to be engaging in a debate (like the ever fraudulent Jokey) but who actually wish, instead, to merely make it a matter of tautology will always rely on some defintion of torture favored by some uber-lib group like the U.N. Not surprisingly, this is exactly the position of the idiot, Jokey.

If the opponent (me) accepts that U.N. definition (which would be silly), there is no reason to even begin the debate since waterboarding does cause some pain and the fear of death, that could easily be seen as mental or psychological pain or agony and thus (by trivial defintion) waterboarding WOULD be "torture."

Thus we see it clearly. Debate is not want they want. They simply want to "win" their point regardless of the unsatisfactory nature of the original premise.

Is waterboarding torture? I said it before and I'll say it again. I don't know. It depends on the circumstances and the definitions. In some cases, it could be. If we accept the U.N. defintion of torture the answer is even simpler: it is probably a clear cut "yes."

But in a world where words have their real meaning, the defintion of torture isn't a political football crafted by liberals in the U.N. And in THAT world, "torture" is not a word that has been forced into deliberately narrow constraints favored by the U.N. and other liberal ideologues.

Is there any issue you discuss where you are even remotely informed?

Coming from liberals that's funny :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks.

Forum List

Back