Obama Had His Records Sealed.....Isn't That Influencing An Election???

So once again Dims:
Sergey Kislyak WH log records, please tell us how many times he visited the WH.
How about Ashley the head of Resist?

is no longer updated and links to external websites and some internal pages may not work."

Then it says: "File was too large or unavailable for preview."

is no longer updated and links to external websites and some internal pages may not work."

All of the records are right here in Zip file if you prefer. Down load them and look.

White House Visitor Records

Or download the entire record as an Excel spreadsheet so its easier to review by going here.

https://open.obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/node/52/download

I don't think 'sealed' means what you think it means. As Obama's WH visitor records are still publicly available. You simply refuse to look at them.

So once again Dims:

Once again, here's the white house visitors log that you insist were 'sealed'

Look it up.
there is no log when you do a search which is why you refuse to answer the simple question and resorted to trolling & forum flaming, in other words people can see your true pathelogical nature and how far you'll sink to cover up.
Old web sites have broken missing parts, if ypu claim itcs a public logvthen feel free to prove itcwith my answer you've avoided for 20 posts.

So once again Dims:

Once again, here's the white house visitors log that you insist were 'sealed'

Look it up.
there is no log when you do a search which is why ypu refuse to answer the simple question andcresoryed to forum flaming, in other words people can see your true pathelogical nature and how far you'll sink to cover up.

Yes, there is. There's a searchable database. AND there are download zip and cbr files. AND you can download the whole thing as an excel spread sheet. Right now.

You simply refuse to download or look at anything. And then insist that because you refuse to look at the archive.....the archive is 'sealed'.

Yeah, what you're describing is called 'willful ignorance'.

All of the records are right here in Zip file if you prefer. Down load them and look.

Or download the entire record as an Excel spreadsheet so its easier to review by going here.

https://open.obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/node/52/download

I don't think 'sealed' means what you think it means. As Obama's WH visitor records are still publicly available. You simply refuse to look at them.
You download them so he can spy on you, you seem dumb enough.
Now you can answer my question once you've downloaded the info right?

By the way you busted Faun and others who refused to look up stuff.
When you said: "You simply refuse to look at them"

Can't answer the question from the fake site can you?
egg-on-your-face.jpg

*Lol* when you go to the home page of Skylars link it says on the very top
"This is historical material “frozen in time”. The website is no longer updated and links to external websites and some internal pages may not work."
failure.jpg

*Lol* when you go to the home page of Skylars link it says on the very top
"This is historical material “frozen in time”. The website is no longer updated and links to external websites and some internal pages may not work."
View attachment 212770

Laughing.....Of course Its not updated. Obama's not president anymore.

Holy shit, dude.

You download them so he can spy on you, you seem dumb enough.

Laughing! So you're worried that Obama is gonna spy on you if you download the WH visitors logs from a government website?

Call your nurse immediately. You need to take your meds.

Last edited:

a fact many sheep here are ignorant about same as they are he was born in kenya.

I'm not sure that he was. Nor am I sure that he wasn't.

Where ever he was, the CIA will make sure that fact is obfuscated for their own purposes. They want folks in the US to believe he was, and folks in Africa and other Muslim nations to believe otherwise, obviously.

Likewise, if they can keep people divided on the issue, it weakens the nation, that works to the advantage of the folks that are really in control. So having salt of the earth folks argue about something so trivial, since he is just a pawn, is dumb, IMOH.

a fact many sheep here are ignorant about same as they are he was born in kenya.

Where ever he was, the CIA will make sure that fact is obfuscated for their own purposes. They want folks in the US to believe he was, and folks in Africa and other Muslim nations to believe otherwise, obviously.

Likewise, if they can keep people divided on the issue, it weakens the nation, that works to the advantage of the folks that are really in control. So having salt of the earth folks argue about something so trivial, since he is just a pawn, is dumb, IMOH.

There's as much evidence that Obama was born in orbit as there is evidence he was born in Kenya.

While his birth in Hawaii has been affirmed by Hawaii repeatedly. Don't let disinformation campaigns confuse on you rather simple issues.

There's as much evidence that Obama was born in orbit as there is evidence he was born in Kenya.

While his birth in Hawaii has been affirmed by Hawaii repeatedly. Don't let disinformation campaigns confuse on you rather simple issues.

Okay. You believe what you want, and leave others to be wise to what is going on.

CIA influence on public opinion - Wikipedia

quote-we-ll-know-our-disinformation-program-is-complete-when-everything-the-us-public-believes-william-j-casey-61-78-30.jpg

Okay. You believe what you want, and leave others to be wise to what is going on.

CIA influence on public opinion - Wikipedia

quote-we-ll-know-our-disinformation-program-is-complete-when-everything-the-us-public-believes-william-j-casey-61-78-30.jpg

I'm gonna go with the evidence. And the evidence is all on one side of this issue.

Forum List

Back