Obama Had a Trasgendered Nanny Named "Turdi?"

So? Is your family history spotless?

You keep showing your true colors more and more every day.

Family? (S)he was an employee. But it does add an interesting twist on the 'humble' beginnings... how many families employ Nannies? Outside the "1%" that is. :lol:

Family? (S)he was an employee. But it does add an interesting twist on the 'humble' beginnings... how many families employ Nannies? Outside the "1%" that is. :lol:

I take care of two people who did missionary work in Indonesia for 30 years, lived on a missionary income. They talk about their cook/nanny all the time. The wife told me the other day their son who is now doing missionary work there, just had her over for dinner a few weeks ago.
Ever been to Indonesia?

Oh! and he mentioned family in the OP... I guess you missed that part. This is becoming common with you, is something wrong?

Oh! and he mentioned family in the OP... I guess you missed that part. This is becoming common with you, is something wrong?

Boredom, possibly. I'm quite tired of the repetitive bullshit on USMB.

It's quite interesting that they even had a nanny since Moochelles mama came to Washington specifically to take care of the girls.

It's quite interesting that they even had a nanny since Moochelles mama came to Washington specifically to take care of the girls.

Perhaps you should read the article.

You can't make this shit up.

I think that the poor soul was probably a sex slave of his father's.

Obama's family is off limits now? He's a member of USMB?

Grow a fucking brain, asswipe.

You get dumber with each post.

A Nanny.
Talk about born with a silver spoon in the mouth.
What other "common man" issues does King Obama share with the working folks.

I can't even imagine what the left would do if George Bush had a transgendered Nanny named "Turdi."The Lib-turds in here seem to think it's "normal," i.e. "everyone has one of those...."

Fucking hypocritical asswipes.

Obama's family is off limits now? He's a member of USMB?

Grow a fucking brain, asswipe.

You get dumber with each post.
Obviously you do...

A Nanny.

See my above post about knowing missionaries who had a nanny/cook while living in Indonesia.
You are an idiot.

I can't even imagine what the left would do if George Bush had a transgendered Nanny named "Turdi."The Lib-turds in here seem to think it's "normal," i.e. "everyone has one of those...."

Fucking hypocritical asswipes.

Now, I recognize that you guys really love the "imagine if Bush did this..." meme, but it really doesn't make any sense in this case.

Do you think that Liberals would be "outraged" if GWB had had a transgender nanny?

A Nanny.

See my above post about knowing missionaries who had a nanny/cook while living in Indonesia.
You are an idiot.

When I lived in the PI, asswipe, I had a full time maid.
I think I paid her $35 a week, or something like that, back in '78.
If you'd get out of the trailer every now and then, you'd know shit was dirt cheap back then overseas.
But this isn't about me.
We're talking about Obama's transgendered Nanny here, asswipe. Stay on topic.

Forum List

Back