Obama Had a Trasgendered Nanny Named "Turdi?"

When I lived in the PI, asswipe, I had a full time maid.
I think I paid her $35 a week, or something like that, back in '78.
If you'd get out of the trailer every now and then, you'd know shit was dirt cheap back then overseas.
But this isn't about me.
We're talking about Obama's transgendered Nanny here, asswipe. Stay on topic.

Ever stop to think about what you've said? Obviously, if he was living in Indonesia, he was living there at a time when "shit was dirt cheap back then overseas", and also was actually living overseas. His mother would have been in a position to be able to afford a nanny/maid for very little money.

As far as the transgendered issue? Well, considering that s(he) had to keep things pretty much under wraps or they'd get beat up or killed, I wonder if Obama's mother actually checked into what their sexuality was, or did she simply follow the standards of the time and keep her nose out of other people's business if she did a good job?

You're really reaching dude.........but if you'd pull your head out of your ass and wipe your eyes, maybe you'd see some truth rather than that crap you keep spewing.

Speaking of pulling one's head out of his ass, how come you didn't make Chief during your stellar career in the US Navy.
I made 8 in 12 years - #2 of 2 - Navywide. So, don't give me your "tight rate" CREO group shit, shithead.
You were a fuckup, non-performer. First Class for Life.
Ragged on you stupid asses all day long.
Loved every minute of it.

Got it........you're too busy leveling personal attacks to actually answer the questions posed to you.

Good to know, now I have someone to put on ignore.

warrior, you are inbred.

:eusa_shhh: But he is still cooler.. He has a bike.

Actually, I have several. On my biggest one, I'd have to put 60 pounds in the rear end to safely haul around someone of your immense girth. And giving fat broads a ride isn't my thing, unless they're broken down and desperate. Next time you have a flat give me a buzz. I'll whip out my air pump, get the extra large helmet into the tour pack and get on the road looking for ya. No problem. I'm a giver.

warrior, you are inbred.

Sorry..........having a Harley doesn't make a person cool. I've known many assholes like Warrior who ride.

And yeah..........most of the time, the assholes are making up for insufficiencies in other places by riding the bike.

Hmm...
VillagePeople.jpg

i just find it annoying that a "your mom" joke gets infracted, and an insult to the parents, one dealt many a times by this "warrior", is unnoticed, by the "staff".

warrior, you are inbred.

Sorry..........having a Harley doesn't make a person cool. I've known many assholes like Warrior who ride.

And yeah..........most of the time, the assholes are making up for insufficiencies in other places by riding the bike.

I have a HD yes. Also a Triumph, K-Saki, Yamaha, BMW - and many others. ATV's as well. It's my hobby collecting these things. Also several old mini-bikes, 70's era (Rupp's) that I have restored and exhibited at trade show.

What's your fucking problem asshole?

Doesn't meet your dildo-collection standards, Chief?

i just find it annoying that a "your mom" joke gets infracted, and an insult to the parents, one dealt many a times by this "warrior", is unnoticed, by the "staff".

Who's parents?
Got a link asswipe?
Also - quit whining.

Who's parents?
Got a link asswipe?
Also - quit whining.

i called you an inbred.

do you need more instructions?

we can start with the birds and the bees.

So earlier you took a shot at my deceased Mother. Now you're insulting the entire family of mine? You should review the rules of the forum friend. Not complicated at all. Even a dense fuck like you should be able to comprehend.

warrior, you are inbred.

Actually, I have several. On my biggest one, I'd have to put 60 pounds in the rear end to safely haul around someone of your immense girth. And giving fat broads a ride isn't my thing, unless they're broken down and desperate. Next time you have a flat give me a buzz. I'll whip out my air pump, get the extra large helmet into the tour pack and get on the road looking for ya. No problem. I'm a giver.

When it comes down to it.........fat girls still don't like guys with a small penis.

When it comes down to it.........fat girls still don't like guys with a small penis.

And you should know tubby. Women of your ilk take it any time they can get it.

And you should know tubby. Women of your ilk take it any time they can get it.

how fucking sad must it be for your then.

Forum List

Back