Obama Had a Trasgendered Nanny Named "Turdi?"

Drunk driving relatives are nothing, Obama's dad died in a drunk driving accident...one of many, he was known for his spectacular drunkeness and actually lost one or both legs in a drunk driving accident...

I guess he doesn't remember the horrible things that were said about Sarah Palin..because she was a mother, because her daughter got pregnant, and because she had a Down's child.

normal_548756769_fefc4818c7~0.jpg

A Nanny.
Talk about born with a silver spoon in the mouth.
What other "common man" issues does King Obama share with the working folks.

See my above post about knowing missionaries who had a nanny/cook while living in Indonesia.
You are an idiot.

When I lived in the PI, asswipe, I had a full time maid.
I think I paid her $35 a week, or something like that, back in '78.
If you'd get out of the trailer every now and then, you'd know shit was dirt cheap back then overseas.
But this isn't about me.
We're talking about Obama's transgendered Nanny here, asswipe. Stay on topic.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for proving my point, dumbass.

No, it wouldn't be an issue with the left at all

Sarcasm off.

What do you think they would be "outraged" about?

Figure it out yourself idiot.
You're seriously not this fucking dense.

Well, you're the one making claims about what "liberals" would do if Bush had a trans nanny.

I'm a "liberal", and I can't for the life of me figure out why I'd be "outraged" about that.

Why don't you back up your claim, rather than going for cheap personal attacks? It makes you look like a child.

A Nanny.
If you'd get out of the trailer every now and then, you'd know shit was dirt cheap back then overseas. ]

Oh! And I have never lived in a trailer park.

What do you think they would be "outraged" about?

Well, you're the one making claims about what "liberals" would do if Bush had a trans nanny.

I'm a "liberal", and I can't for the life of me figure out why I'd be "outraged" about that.

Why don't you back up your claim, rather than going for cheap personal attacks? It makes you look like a child.

If George W. Bush had a "Nanny" named "Turdi" who was transgendered, you honestly don't believe the Liberals and their media wouldn't have a field day with that?

Seriously???

It would be the nation's #1 headline for a year!

A Nanny.
If you'd get out of the trailer every now and then, you'd know shit was dirt cheap back then overseas. ]

Well maybe someday when you get out on your own and start earning a living you will.

Give it time, asswipe.

If George W. Bush had a "Nanny" named "Turdi" who was transgendered, you honestly don't believe the Liberals and their media wouldn't have a field day with that?

Seriously???

Why would liberals have a problem with Bush having a transgendered nanny?

A Nanny.
What other "common man" issues does King Obama share with the working folks.

See my above post about knowing missionaries who had a nanny/cook while living in Indonesia.
You are an idiot.

If you'd get out of the trailer every now and then, you'd know shit was dirt cheap back then overseas.
But this isn't about me.

Ever stop to think about what you've said? Obviously, if he was living in Indonesia, he was living there at a time when "shit was dirt cheap back then overseas", and also was actually living overseas. His mother would have been in a position to be able to afford a nanny/maid for very little money.

As far as the transgendered issue? Well, considering that s(he) had to keep things pretty much under wraps or they'd get beat up or killed, I wonder if Obama's mother actually checked into what their sexuality was, or did she simply follow the standards of the time and keep her nose out of other people's business if she did a good job?

You're really reaching dude.........but if you'd pull your head out of your ass and wipe your eyes, maybe you'd see some truth rather than that crap you keep spewing.

Seriously???

Why would liberals have a problem with Bush having a transgendered nanny?

You're right. It wouldn't even make the headlines.
It would be a complete non-issue.
Sorry to bother.

You are an idiot.

But this isn't about me.

Ever stop to think about what you've said? Obviously, if he was living in Indonesia, he was living there at a time when "shit was dirt cheap back then overseas", and also was actually living overseas. His mother would have been in a position to be able to afford a nanny/maid for very little money.

As far as the transgendered issue? Well, considering that s(he) had to keep things pretty much under wraps or they'd get beat up or killed, I wonder if Obama's mother actually checked into what their sexuality was, or did she simply follow the standards of the time and keep her nose out of other people's business if she did a good job?

You're really reaching dude.........but if you'd pull your head out of your ass and wipe your eyes, maybe you'd see some truth rather than that crap you keep spewing.

Speaking of pulling one's head out of his ass, how come you didn't make Chief during your stellar career in the US Navy.
I made 8 in 12 years - #2 of 2 - Navywide. So, don't give me your "tight rate" CREO group shit, shithead.
You were a fuckup, non-performer. First Class for Life.
Ragged on you stupid asses all day long.
Loved every minute of it.

A Nanny.

Well maybe someday when you get out on your own and start earning a living you will.

Give it time, asswipe.

Is it hard looking like a dumbass?

When I start earning that living will I be able to afford a nanny in Indonesia?

But this isn't about me.

Speaking of pulling one's head out of his ass, how come you didn't make Chief during your stellar career in the US Navy.
I made 8 in 12 years - #2 of 2 - Navywide. So, don't give me your "tight rate" CREO group shit, shithead.
You were a fuckup, non-performer. First Class for Life.
Ragged on you stupid asses all day long.
Loved every minute of it.

You must really have a small penis. You are always trying to one up people.

You wanna show me a picture of your Ferrari now?

Forum List

Back