Obama going after the dogs...too...

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
pets.jpg

Obamacare May Bite You At The Vet?s Office « CBS Miami

Look, they are helping :(

Some vets say they can’t afford it. Dr. Mike Hatcher is one of them. He explained, “I’m extremely concerned how this is going to be a hidden tax to our consumers that is going to be passed on.”

“I’m extremely concerned how this is going to be a hidden tax to our consumers that is going to be passed on.”

what a crock of sht ... you can count on the (poor) Veterinarian to "passing it on". -

the R's will stop at nothing to keep the wealthy from paying their fair share.

Last edited:
Some vets say they can’t afford it. Dr. Mike Hatcher is one of them. He explained, “I’m extremely concerned how this is going to be a hidden tax to our consumers that is going to be passed on.”

“I’m extremely concerned how this is going to be a hidden tax to our consumers that is going to be passed on.”

what a crock of sht ... you can count on the (poor) Veterinarian to "passing it on". -

the R's will stop at nothing to keep the wealthy from paying their fair share.

When are you folks going to realize that companies don't just absorb higher overhead or taxes, they pass them to the end user. Extremely simple concept.

We do medical experiments on animals in order to benefit humans, but if you have to pay a portion of a 3% excise tax to get a kitty CAT scan, the world is coming to an end *rolls eyes*

Taxes on medical devices, 4 percent tax on top of capital gains tax, tanning bed taxes, taxes on your pets, penalties to the IRS......and this travesty of a bill is just getting started. Oh yeah, and it will add another 4 trillion to the debt.

Forum List

Back