Federal Judge Dismisses Case Trying to Keep Trump Off 2024 Ballot

See if you can answer this -
Why did you all hate him from the start of his presidency?
Given the fact that rather than object to by summary of what I yhink that you believe , you toss out a red herring, I can only assume that my assessment of what you believe is accurate.

As for your inane question, speaking for myself, I did not hate him from the beginning. Although he had already proven himself to be crass and obnoxious, as well as racist among other things in the course of his campaign, I said that I would give him a chance. I was cautiously optimistic. The hope that he would grow into the job and actually be a president for all of the people quicky faded. He proved time and again to be a president for wealth, white , straight evangelicals. His conduct after losing the election only solidified the reality that America made a horrible mistake that almost resulted in demise of our Constitutional Republic . The people who still suport him are either brainwashed, psychotic or just plain stupid

Last edited:
I voted for trump. Didn't take long for me to see what a piece of shit he was. Notice he doesn't do anything for anybody but him self? He could easily help Giuliani out of his money problems but of course he won't.

I didn't notice that.
At all.

Yea liberals don't seem to understand, you can't just say someone did something and then proceed to punish them accordingly. It must be proven in a court of law with an actual charge.

Federal Judge Dismisses Case Trying to Keep Trump Off 2024 Ballot​

1 Sep 2023 ~~ By Cristina Laila

A federal judge on Friday dismissed a lawsuit filed by a Florida lawyer who claimed Trump should be banned from the 2024 ballot for inciting an insurrection.
The legal theory is based on Section 3 of the US Constitution’s 14th Amendment which states public officials who have “engaged in insurrection or rebellion against” the US may be disqualified from public office.
Trump has not been charged with engaging in insurrection or rebellion against the United States.
Judge Robin Rosenberg a US District Judge for the Southern District of Florida ruled the attorney, Lawrence Caplan, lacked standing to bring the lawsuit.

Commentary:
This decision sets the precedent to dismiss any and all attempts to keep Trump off the ballot based on the 14th Amendment. It's a huge loss to Democrats is Florida. Debbie Wasserman was seen in tears vowing revenge against the Obama appointed judge.
:abgg2q.jpg:
But, have no fear Maoist Democrats will shop around in Blue controlled states to find a Soros funded Marxist Judge to agree with them.
The 5th Amendment is where it's at. Trump was tried in congress twice and found not guilty. Now the Maoist Democrats are seeking another bite of the apple, double jeopardy, all the cases involving Trump and January 6th should be tossed.
Wasserman will now go fuck a college football team to lose her grief.

A lot of parrots have been squawking "no standing".
Funny how there's "no standing" in unprecedented circumstances....
:rolleyes:
Obviously you don't know what the word standing means in legal use but Obama's judge does.
He hasn't demonstrated any harm either to himself or any parties that he's representing. In other words he had no reason to file.

No doubt it's a major loss for Democrats.

But it is still disturbing that the only reason they lost was because the Obama appointed judge dismissed the plaintiff's right to standing.

So they can try this shit again.

They'll probably fail, but it's still pretty chilling stuff.
It's actually good that they're outing themselves. This will further polarize the left and they will lose more of the centrist Fringe. Virulence has more than one side effect.

Obviously you don't know what the word standing means in legal use but Obama's judge does.
He hasn't demonstrated any harm either to himself or any parties that he's representing. In other words he had no reason to file.
I wasn't quite clear, but I was referring to the courts denying any efforts to look into the OBVIOUS election fraud in 2020.

I wasn't quite clear, but I was referring to the courts denying any efforts to look into the OBVIOUS election fraud in 2020.

You know the courts aren't an investigative body right?

The courts never denied nor blocked any private or public entity from looking into the 2020 elections.

WW

No standing.

Private or public entities don't need standing to look into the 2020 elections.

They need actual evidence to bring it to the appropriate regulatory body or law enforcement to - you know - actually present evidence.

The courts do not exist as a platform for fishing expeditions based on conspiracy theories because "my guy got his ass beat".

WW

Private or public entities don't need standing to look into the 2020 elections.

They need actual evidence to bring it to the appropriate regulatory body or law enforcement to - you know - actually present evidence.

The courts do not exist as a platform for fishing expeditions based on conspiracy theories because "my guy got his ass beat".

WW
"These are not the droids you are looking for".
*waves hand^

"These are not the droids you are looking for".
*waves hand^

LOLz

Remember Cyber Ninjas' ? They did a full investigation and the results?

.... .... .... .... More votes for Biden over P01135809 than the State had counted.

At the end of the day, P01135809 was not popular, despite what the cultists believe. Many of the votes cast where not really "FOR" Biden, they were "AGAINST" P01135809.

WW

LOLz

Remember Cyber Ninjas' ? They did a full investigation and the results?

.... .... .... .... More votes for Biden over P01135809 than the State had counted.

At the end of the day, P01135809 was not popular, despite what the cultists believe. Many of the votes cast where not really "FOR" Biden, they were "AGAINST" P01135809.

WW
Remember the synchronized swing state precincts shutdown of the vote tabulation in the dark early morning? The dismissed observers and cases of unfolded mail in ballots being processed over and over?
Pepperidge Farm remembers.
I see that you are down with the Stalinist Struggle....all anyone needs to know about you.
Go F-Curve yourself!
:fu:

Remember the synchronized swing state precincts shutdown of the vote tabulation in the dark early morning?

No, I don't. You know that votes are counted 24-7 in most precincts right. THey have people come in in shifts and in many states counting of mail ballots can't even start until election night.

The dismissed observers and cases of unfolded mail in ballots being processed over and over?

That was proven false in both cases.

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
I see that you are down with the Stalinist Struggle....all anyone needs to know about you.
Go F-Curve yourself!
:fu:

So you are reduced to personal insults.

Have a nice day.

WW

Your right. It is not over. What is chilling is the possibility of T-Rump ever stepping foot into te Oval Office again

Once he's been prosecuted he'll go straight to jail. If he somehow wins the election from his jail cell, that's where his "oval office" will be. His staff will need to conduct all government business within the cell block. This will be where country dignitaries will need to conduct meetings with him as well. Melania will of course be allowed to stay in the same cell with him.

Right kid, we know...Every one of the 91 criminal counts was made up – totally fabricated my Marxists prosecutors and rubber stamped by liberal Trump hating judges. All of the supporting evidence including documents, emails, video and audio recording were manufactured by the FBI in collaboration with the Biden Campaign and the corrupt DOJ. All of the hundreds of witnesses were paid to lie by George Soros, and the Grand Jurors were bribed by Hunter Biden using ill-gotten funds from his crooked Ukranian cohorts. All the while Trumps quest for the White House is totally selfless to save America and the world from WW lll Did I miss anything?
Actually a brief summary of the 91 indictments is:
1. The Bragg case in NYC for paying hush money to Stormy will be dismissed. The FEC and USSC already said that Trump can do whatever he wants to do with his own money. Cohen didn't use his own money.
2. The Fani RICO case in GA will be defeated because Trump is allowed to verify election results
3. Smith's J6 case will be dismissed because of "free speech"
4. Smith's classified docs case may or may not result in a conviction, depending upon the rights an ex-president has to declassify docs. Even if convicted, Trump should not get prison time based on the Sandy Berger precedent, where he stole classified docs, got caught, and then just lost his security clearance.

Actually a brief summary of the 91 indictments is:
1. The Bragg case in NYC for paying hush money to Stormy will be dismissed. The FEC and USSC already said that Trump can do whatever he wants to do with his own money. Cohen didn't use his own money.

Trump isn't charged with paying hush money to Stormy, he's being charged with falsification of New York business records. The FEC has no bearing on business records and no the SOCUTS has not said business can ignore state business laws and can spend money how they wish and not properly account for it on their books.

2. The Fani RICO case in GA will be defeated because Trump is allowed to verify election results

He didn't try to "verify election results" he attempted to strong arm the Governor to find 11,780 (a very specific number, being 1 more than he needed to win) and then implied (using mob language) that if Gov. Kemp didn't find them he could be prosecuted.

3. Smith's J6 case will be dismissed because of "free speech"

I agree, I think this is the weakest case.

4. Smith's classified docs case may or may not result in a conviction, depending upon the rights an ex-president has to declassify docs. Even if convicted, Trump should not get prison time based on the Sandy Berger precedent, where he stole classified docs, got caught, and then just lost his security clearance.

Ummm - "Ex Presidents" have 0, zero, nada, zilch rights to declassify documents.

I agree though, Trump will never see prison. Maybe home confinement for security reasons.

WW

Forum List

Back